>Delta Green
pastebin.com/rtpJfc2L

Word is that the PDF of the Delta Green handler's book is out

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4hHwJVYG
pastebin.com/apTcvacM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Word is that the PDF of the Delta Green handler's book is out

It's late 2017. Are you telling me this fucking game hasn't been printed and distributed to backers and stores yet?!?

Nope, but it just got released in pdf today so that shouldn't be far behind.

Last I heard, the game will be in stores around Q1 of 2018

Does anybody have a download of the Handler's Guide pdf they'd be willing to share?

I just bought it, I'll see what I can do, but I'd also like to see if anyone has Extremophile, Kali Ghati, and the Star Chamber in return.

Make that just Extremophile, got an email?

>thinly disguised /dgg/ edition
That's every /ysg/ tho

...Sigh

I don't have anything to offer in return besides my gratitude, but if you don't just want to share it I suppose I'll just find it some other way.

Make sure to post your request to the PDF share thread

Right here nigger

Oh no, I have zero issue just sharing it. Will do so when I get home.

Does anyone have the new Hastur Mythos pdf? Can you share it?

if anyone has any of the other missions to share, that'd be great as well

Thanks lad, you're a hero.

I don't have all the new stuff but I'll run through what I have

Any pdfs you want that I might have?

This one is an unfinished preview. It might have been expanded on since it was posted

Will be home soon, bumping so I can upload.

You are of hero

Reading the final draft.

Especially the post-2001 stuff is chock the fuck full of "lul americans r rutarded" Detwiller bullshit. Probably not gonna run in post-2001 just to spite that cuck.

That's a disappointment. I know in Extremophilia they toned down the "loltrump" between the playtest document and the final version. The timeline was among the weaker parts of the Handler's book preview, for that and for other reasons.

Got a PDF copy to share with us as proof?

I can ship it out to a cleaner if there's a reliable one. I donated a whole metric fuckton and am kinda regretting it having met some of the devs.

Kickstarter is like a restaurant you've never been to where you have to pay and tip before you get the food. You have no way of knowing whether the product will measure up to expectations, and if it doesn't there's no way to vote with your wallet because they already have your money.

I don't think you understand the point. Kickstarter is where you make a gamble. You give money to a project because you think you may like the product that may be made if it gets funded. The risk is that it fails to get funded/isn't good/takes a fucklong time. The reward is: you get something nice, and the developers get to make more nice stuff.

I hate the entitled attitude people have towards it. They've got their expectations all wrong.

No, I understand the point perfectly. The point is to get people's money before you show them the final product. Then you can do whatever you want, and they're powerless to stop you. The most recourse they have are the website's terms of service, which are completely impotent

See

>CLANG
>OUYA
>Homestuck
>Yogscast
>Barkley 2

>get people's money before you show them the final product
That's what investment is.
>you can do whatever you want, and they're powerless to stop you
that's the risk.
It's like investing, but with less investor protections, or gambling.

Ok, sorry for the delay, uploading now.

Don't worry about it nigger. Good things come to those who wait

pastebin.com/4hHwJVYG
Let me know if that doesn't work.

a tad too esoteric for me to parse.

It's telling me the file I want is no longer available, though it's possible I'm resolving the Mega.NZ link wrong

Same initial URL, but try this: pastebin.com/apTcvacM

ta

That'll do 'er. Thanks user!

No problem, just pay it forward and pay for something someday.

Absolutely. I'm going to pick up the physical book for sure

When it drops in approximately 20 years

Was it me or did anyone else find the Delta Green vs Majestic conflict total and utter bullshit? We are supposed to believe the Security Director of a Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Initiative y'know way, way above the level at which nuclear weapons are held freaks out occasionally when he sees his old 'war buddy' shoots up a television set and then goes on a rampage with FULL blacks ops contingent. I'm mean come on I know Nyarlathotep happened but c'mon y'know with the technology they have and in real life do you honestly believe a person like that would be in this kind of position of responsibility?

>dude Nyarlathotep lmao XD

Easily the worst part of the DG lore. Alzis is like someone's bad SCP foundation OC.

>spite that cuck
>if you're not a neocon ur a cuck
Sure

>Nyarlathotep
I was referring to the Cambodian op which was it transpires a set up from the start.

I don't mind Alzis so much IF you can keep the players in the dark about him.

I just didn't find Majestic very convincing in the way it was presented. A bit corny to say the least.

MJ12 is pretty lame, but is far from the worst element of old DG. I'm pretty glad most references to the Cult of Transcendence have been excised, as they were emblematic of the original game's conspiracy bloat.

>Abd al-Hazred
They did it, the madmen

Blasphemy! CoT was the shit.
If you've pic related then that's exactly how how CoT should be though of with the dial on 11 with a liberal sprinkling of Dario Argento's suspiria

I know what you're saying though it seemed to draw inspiration from Illuminatus! more than anything which didn't really convey believability they should have scaled it back a bit I think.

>that's exactly how how CoT should be though of with the dial on 11 with a liberal sprinkling of Dario Argento's suspiria
Making sense of what I typed, should read:
....that's exactly how CoT should be with the dial turned to 11 and a liberal sprinkling of Dario Argento's Suspiria

Thanks for this!

Would you happen to have The Transformation of Henrietta Z?

Seems like the only scenario I'm missing from my collection.

Thanks in advance!

No, I don't have access to any of the Patreon paywalls. All of my files were gathered from previous generals.

That's why you only contribute to Kickstarters from companies that have a track record of quality products and previous crowdfunding experience, like Delta Green.

Tsathoggua is cute!
CUTE!

Handler's Guide has been uploaden to volafile /r/e7myk034

I prefer the one in the faction board o Cthulhu Wars t b h

So apparently Bratva trade people to Leng for gems eh? How imaginative.

The way this is written Cthulhu Mythos happens everyday. Yawn.

August Derleth sucks. That is all.

It's true. Providing "timelines" of mythos activity and recontextualizing every historical event as having a supernatural basis is more cancerous than a lloigor infection. And don't even get me started on the fucking Time War.

>the badge says OUCH
fucking perfect

It caught the zeitgeist of the 90's when the conspiracy cult was in the offing and that's where it should have remained.

>Ghouls, canonically dying to bullets easily, still soak them up in DG
>Mi-Go are unambiguously servants of big guys
>Deep Ones were sea orcs, but are now more civilized because they eat humans
Why tho
It's not like DG canon means anything but they could have done better here.

Apparently there's an electronically surveilled knitting circle of screeching autist casually name dropping Tsathoggua.

Did you guys even read the Handler's book? Most of the unnatural events mentioned in the timelines happen months or years apart and, unless it's outright stated to have a supernatural basis, the historical events more in the context of "here is a thing that happened that you could connect something spooky to if you want".

Besides, it's not like all of the old DG books didn't have timelines.

Look at the timeline again in some cases it's going within the space of months before the outbreak of a new totally covered up mythos activity.

>Ghouls, canonically dying to bullets easily, still soak them up in DG
They removed the ridiculous damage resistance. You can kill them with any weapon now.

>Mi-Go are unambiguously servants of big guys
Well, yeah. That's always been their thing. "Nyarlathotep, Great Messenger, bringer of strange joy to Yuggoth through the void, Father of the Million Favoured Ones". It's what gives them a unique feel compared to something like the Elder Things, who are never stated to have any religion and who have a more explicitly scientific and materialistic oultook. Just don't ask them about the next step in their master plan

>Deep Ones were sea orcs, but are now more civilized because they eat humans
What part of the text are you referring to? I skipped most of the timeline because I found it to be pretty bland.

I feel the same way about the Handler's book as I did about the preview. The first half I can take or leave, the second half is a lot better.

>Kickstarter is like a restaurant you've never been to where you have to pay and tip before you get the food.
So it's like every takeout restaurant ever?

>What part of the text are you referring to?
There's a part that mentions a few suggestions for keeping Deep Ones fresh if you've got a group of veteran players who might think they know all the tricks and one of them is to make them act more human. Something about how they're "slightly insane and desperately want to return to the ocean, but they still have to pay their phone bills."

Oh yeah, I know that section. I thought it was lame too.

If your players are sick of deep ones, the solution is to put something different instead of deep ones in your game.

I see cure light wounds makes an appearance. lame

I mean there's no reason why Deep One hybrids can't or shouldn't blend in with modern society. You could get away with having a weird, isolated, relatively off the grid town like Innsmouth in the 1920s but that's not really possible in America anymore. They'd have to adapt.

That's true, but doesn't address the problem. If something is completely played out, the solution isn't to try and reinvent it. The solution is to move on.

I like the fact mythos entities now have feats of sorts.

It's not my favorite, but it's better than the old CoC rules where each entity had an expansive spell list that the Keeper had to look up and populate.

>Well, yeah. That's always been their thing
Nope. The part you quoted has no context in Whisperer, it can mean anything or nothing.
If the small temple-like things (inspired by the kind of structure you can find in the Himalayas, and shown in Roerich's paintings) the Elder Things built actually were temples, then they definitely had some kind of spirituality at least. Nevertheless, my personal imagination of the Mi-Go has them experimenting with "religion" (which is why they are connected to so many different entities), somewhat like the Elder Things experimenting with biology. "dıde nyarlathotep's servants lmao" sounds like the lamest shit to me.

>What part of the text are you referring to?
The entry on Deep Ones.

>Nope. The part you quoted has no context in Whisperer, it can mean anything or nothing.

Nyarlathotep is the bringer of strange joy to Yuggoth. The Migo are the fungi from yuggoth. It doesn't get much clearer than that. I agree that Nyarlathotep is boring and overused, but the Migo have been intimately connected to him from the start. In that same conversation they shout exultations to Shub Niggurath. The Migo are obviously guzzling the mythos koolaid

So, rules-wise, is the monsters and magic sections worth the cost of the book? It sounds like the timeline is shit I can probably ignore anyway, if those aren't worth it I'll probably just houserule shit, and buy a second agents handbook for my group.

Plus the fucking this isn't due out till March.

At last for all these years of waiting we now see Agent Andrea revealed, along it was that mild mannered..........Ms.April Pleasant Crumpton.

LMFAO I feel like I'm being trolled by this garbage.

Are you kidding? That's the best part of the whole book. The fandom made up all this shit about how Andrea was a legendary badass, with zero supporting evidence. Turns out, she's an autistic NEET who knows every spell in the game. A wizard in both senses of the word.

The PDF is on sale for 30 dollars but is normally 60. I'd say 20 would be a fairer price given what's on offer.

Justin Kroft's old motivation has now been subbed to Ross, why? Because we need obvious corporate bad guy in this book.

In the same conversation they also talk about humans.
Members of an extra-dimensional, galaxy-spanning empire bothering to talk about Nyarlathotep coming to mock humans in their totally serious and important ritual. Coincidentally, this happens when a human agent is involved.

Nope, nothing the Mi-Go say in that passage cannot be construed to have any canonical meaning. We don't even what the ritual is for, or even if it's actually a ritual (why the fuck would they conduct it in English). The Mi-Go have also never been mentioned in connection with Nyarlathotep (or any other Great Old One) ever again in any Lovecraft story, despite repeated reappearances.

It's fine to play them as servants, but again, I think that's the stupidest and lamest thing one can do with the Mi-Go, although "they want us because our brains are special" is a serious competitor.

There's a typo in the most important name in the scenario. Green in Polish is "zielony" not "zeilony".

>Nope, nothing the Mi-Go say in that passage cannot be construed to have any canonical meaning.

Alright, if you're just going to dismiss hard evidence as having no meaning for no reason then I can't really argue with you about this. Or anything, for that matter.

>Are you kidding? That's the best part of the whole book.
It was OBVIOUS they would use the mild mannered janitor approach. Why? Because downplay, because DG is all about 'muh realism'.

Htm. Yeah, maybe I'll just say fuck the hard copy, and wait till the pet goes on sale.

Man, it's fucked that arc dream doesn't just sell the pet with the book. An extra 15 bucks on top of a60 dollar book is lame.

I can't decide which is better, the autists who are upset because the new "canon" isn't close enough to the old DG ""canon""

Or the autists who are upset because the DG """canon""" isn't close enough to the Lovecraft """"canon""""

For what it's worth the Mi Go are more Shub Niggurath orientated than Gnarly.

>hard evidence
Literally none, lad. Welcome to the Mythos as Lovecraft made it.

>there's no such thing as evidence! there's no such thing as canon!

You seemed pretty willing to say otherwise up here when you thought it supported your argument

I didn't say there's no canon though. The comment was aimed at your claim, and at your claim only.
Brush up on your HPL.

No, you don't get to keep moving the goalposts like that. A fictional canon is a body of facts about a setting. If there's no evidence for anything there's no canon.

Maybe pic related will be better

Lack of reading comprehension on your part=! moving goalposts.
The Mi-Go-Nyarly connection precisely is not canon. Thanks for coming to that conclusion yourself.
Good day to you.

>evil naziman joins Egypt so that he can revenge on the Jews when war breaks out many years later, through no involvement of his
What

>>Ghouls, canonically dying to bullets easily, still soak them up in DG
>>Deep Ones were sea orcs

Since you have such a boner for what's canon and what's isn't, go ahead and supply evidence for this two statements.

Only the first one is canon in Lovecraft. In Pickman's Model, Pickman shoots and kills (off-screen, but the writing goes to great pains in heavily implying that the Ghoul died) a Ghoul that was trying to intrude on his talk with the narrator. If you actually didn't know this, then stop wasting your time on Veeky Forums and go read.
The second thing is how Deep Ones are described in DG- it's retarded and has nothing to do with anything that Lovecraft wrote about them.

>off-screen, but the writing goes to great pains in heavily implying that the Ghoul died
It really doesn't.

>A muffled squeal or squawk, and a thud. That's it. It could certainly mean it died. Or it could mean it didn't. Either way is purely conjecture.