Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Age of Fabius edition

>Tyranids Preview, Cruddance on suicide watch
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/30/tyranid-codex-preview-synapse-instinctive-behaviour-and-the-shadow-in-the-warp-oct-30gw-homepage-post-2/

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=yu-gdWjW7PE&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW [Open]
>IG errata for fluffy commissars
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/
>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you user)
>PDf
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

I live for the swarm

first for too lewd

I just realized the only reason Shotguns have a statline is because of Straken. I have four officers that are now illegal in addition to power weapons they can no longer take. What the actual fuck..

Repostan because thread change.

So do all the weird and wonderful Skitarii from before the Skitarii release still have canon status? The terrifying techno-tribals who took a hundred lasbolts and autogun rounds to kill from Forge of Mars and Titanicus were pretty damned sweet, and the Forge Guard that were basically fancy Scions might make decent allies. Hell, the Titan Guard back then were only a couple stages below Myrmidons, and those can solo small squads of Space Marines.
Do the standard Mars Skitarii get varied up at all on Loyal worlds? Saw an user doing some sweet GSC/Skittle kitbashes and thought they'd suit sneaky spooky Stygies quite well.

Ynnari novel share anyone?

wierd. This is ussually around when things can get bad. Like THAT thread, though I think it was a bit later in the day

7th for 4000 points of Titans autofail morale against fabulous bill

Will this thread present me with a real army?
An army that can last to turn 5?

Yes. a titan MADE of fabulous bills.

user... meltas...

Wew lads

Shitposting and namefagging doesn't bother us, but HAND HOLDING.

HAND. HOLDING.

that's when you gotta get out. Thats too much.

>10 man Paladin Squad with a 3++ in CC
SISTAH.
We need ur blood.
Not for lewds tho

But I like holding hands with my GF

With the proliferation of -1 to hit, I'm really worried that my 4+ stuff will just never work well.

Just faced Alpha Legion as Death Guard and my Crawler killed a few rubrics, that's it though.

Always missing.

Rito pls

I was rummaging through my bits box this afternoon and got the inspiration to kitbash a unit of crusaders. Can any of you anons think of models that fit the human in robes theme well enough to be a good starting point for more?

You do not seem to understand.
MELTAS

This OP is a gestalt of condensed memes

FOOL. I, the great fabulous bill, have designed the titan to clone any and all bills which are lost, giving it a 2+ 2++ 2+++ 2++++ 2+++++ all of which are rerollable
Bow down before your new master, for your melta means nothing to me!

are death company worth it as of the index? I feel like Company vets with storm bolters and chainswords give a similar effect

Get that perverted shit outta here, this is a virgin thread on a blue board!

AWAY WITH YE

How many meltas?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You underestimate the power of the melta spam.
So much melta that even the price of the dollar drops

Sounds like a Vortex Deathstrike is the answer then.

So I need to buy some new brushes as my current ones have kicked the bucket. Anyone have any recommendations at are not too expensive? Amazon has MyArtscape on sale, but I've never heard of them.

>cant shoot me if I'm in melee with you
>cant fall back if I surround your unit with 20 Paladins
>cant shoot me if I hide in a building with astral aim
>cant shoot me if I use gate to run from your melta's
Sistah plz
GKs are OP for a reason, you know.

So what one character should lewding be off limits for in 40k?

What about 60 Multi-Meltas

More melta than you can handle BOI

Move aside, heretic.
There's an entire Chapter built around the idea of being fabulous.

Slaneesh

Catachan Vortex Deathstrike with command reroll on shot count and a Salamander Command Vehicle can average 11.3 mortal wounds.

Not sure what you'd actually want to reserve 260 points, an army doctrine, and 4 command points to kill, but yeah.

The Big E

All blood angels players are secret namefags so be gone

NO.

Lt. Mira

The Redeemer. He's too pure.

150 Conscripts/Ork can’t do it. What makes you think 20 marinelets can?

Also GK sadly are trash tier

moot quit, we Hiroshima now

Lofn.

vanilla
>he and she make out regularly, engage in plenty of foreplay and occasionally sex
>might get a chub
Yuri
>she and she hold hands after several episodes of buildup
>HHHHNNNNNGGGG

Jeez this thread got lewd fast.

Can't we have some good old fashioned genestealers fucking sisters until they pop or something?

This always comes off as too try hardy

40k needs more pure and wholesome yuri

Nah dude just trying to get my boys on the table with some sort of reasonable win rate

P l e a s e

Asking here also
Starting my aop board. Should I go for a space raid theme with only flying units on the board or should I have a board that shows off my entire army?
Still gotta finish scourges so they'll be on also
I got foam for mountains to fill up empty space also

Fabulous Bill posting is best posting.

Bills new Titan of course.

No :3'ing on my blue board

HO FUCK

Dang this isn't my old trip I forget what it was lol

>Implying the genestealer wouldn't be happy to bottom
How else are they gonna steal all the genes?

SHE HATH RETURNED
ABANDON THREAD
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
NUKE EVERYTHING

Tyranid named characters are fine as long as they are in the GSC army and legendary humanoid cultists instead of monsters.

Swarmlord, ooe et Al should be refluffed to unique strains.

Then in GSC, introduce creed tier cultists that are all from a different named cult.

I suck dicks all day long. butter my ass and duffle me up

No

Look who's back.
Back again...

>This always comes off as too try hardy
>implying it isn't the only sane anwser to Ward's Guro fanfiction

What's up with the naming convention for the Hive Fleets? It's all over the place

Wait til you guys see my Halloween costume tonight

If I remember to post pics cuz I'll be drunk as ffffuck

>legendary humanoid cultists instead of monsters.

I'll take all this happy cancerous thread over yet another sad /pol/bait thread all day, any day !

>tfw you still havent given your hive fleet a name even though you've been playing since over 2 years
>tfw you unintenionally copied behemoths scheme
>tfw at this point you'll proabably just call them behemoth since you dont really know any "world-eating-dragon" names

post pics now, get wasted later
then post more pics

Legendary monsters from across the mythological canon.

THIS

As you said - just take some mythical monster or god's name, and slap that shit onto it !

KANE LIVES

Toyotaro

Fuck off.
The only thing that stimulates me sexually is pictures of well painted plastic space soldiers

What is the relationship between SoS and SoB? I had it in my mind that the SoB generally wouldn't like them because they're basically mutants, but then I remembered SoB regularly get stationed on black ships.

Ancalagon

I'd post the first pic you posted, but I'd probably get banned.

Sarkeesian

Moloch
Jormungand
Oprah

Both are sisters competing for daddies love.

The citadel butt plug is £5, that's cheaper than I expected.

Don't think I'll get it but still.

The problem is that it doesn't match the light playful tone of the original picture. So it comes off as 666XxX_OneWingedDevil_XxX666 nothing personal kid cringy.

Wouldn't they all have gotten eaten though?

not normally particularly thirsty, but that I want to see

Hive fleet Alduin obviously

That's a pretty loose convention, I'm looking forward Hive fleets Hermes and Kitsune
It's not really even a convention at that point

Neutral to hostile. The reason why SoS declined and nearly got extinct was because no normal Imperial leader choose to support them because of their nature.

It's ok. I still haven't named my Night Lords Warband, yet.

In an attempt to get this thread back to sanity let's answer some questions to learn a bit more about eachother! Here goes!
>what army do you play?
>do you prefer to be super competitive, super fluffy/casual, or somewhere in between?
>do you participate in LGS or large tourneys?
>have you ever intentionally looked up 40k R34?
>what unit in your army would you want to see updated models for?
>what is your favorite faction that you don't own models for?
>what codex do you hope to see announced next?
>would you tuck Duncan in and give him a kiss goodnight?
>are traps gay?

Possessed with Delight Agonies cast on them.
Actually Daemon Engines are legal targets, ever wanted to try out a regenerating Maulerfiend with a 5+FnP?

I want to see....

So, how far fetched would it be if I fluffed my cannoness to have supported the SoS and regularly run with a cadre?

I think you might be feeling threatened in your masculinity. Don't worry, the sister will not make an hat out of you :)

Welcome to being an ork

Except now orks hit on 6+

T8 and 24 wounds or less are easy

It's lewd, but I think technically blue.

No. They escape somehow and carry the seeds of the cult with them.

Are you going as a Tyranid cocksleeve?
because that's too hot to be spooky

armies on parade is already like half over

Do 7th edition tactical objective cards work for 8th edition? I don't want to buy new cards.

>T10 30 wound master race reporting
Get fucked siegelets

Both are daughters of the Emperor It's far fetched but I think some SoBs can withstand the repulsion and accept that these women were once the chosen servanrs of the Emperor.