Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

To not let that failure, Abaddon, ever get control of Chaos forces. Should that happen, then Chaos would surely fail. Fuck, that fuck up would probably let the Primarchs get back up with all his dicking around.

Anyway, he fought his way into the Emperor's Throne room, so this whole revolution is in the bag.

>Anyway, he fought his way into the Emperor's Throne room

????

Checked

Also who you got being the person that Horus mind flays before the emperor zaps him? My money is on Valdor but dark horse bet is Horus Aximand.

>revolution is in the bag.
Not so fast.
THE FATE OF US ALL

Based Emprah postah

Originally overthrow the Emperor who he believed was a tyrant who was destined to bring ruin to Humanity.

But by the end he was just running on hate.

Probably Garro seeing how much BL sucks him off

Cant be. Garro is a Gray Knights founder. He wouldnt be present in this dimension during the siege.

Iirc they explicitly confirmed he won't be the Grey Knights founder. Also he isnt even a psyker

Ha! Loyalist scum, the warmaster is handily defeating your precious Emperor. And look! Only a lowly guardsman comes to his aide? Surely this day will end in victory for the Dark Gods!

Where was that said? Also maybe they get made a psyker when they get the Emperor's Gift. Out of the probabal 8 founders only Janus, Omegon and Rubio were psykers after all

Can we bring up the fact that Abbadon's mindset is probably crumbling by this point? all these millenia of fighting and failing and like^^^^^^ said hes just running on hate at this point. can you imagine if Garviels ghost came to him or something and said "take a good look at yourself" he would crumble and probably off himself

Abaddon has got his shit kicked in so many times he is practically a lombotomized servitor.

>im-fucking-plying
LIES DEEP IN THE DARK

How long until this turns into a Carnac thread

I don't think Abbadon has the capacity to even care about such things anymore due to acquiring blessing from all 4 Chaos Gods.
That shit probably isn't good for your psyche.

Who?

What was Horus' tax policy?

Man, we haven't had a good Carnac thread in quite some time actually. Where's he been?

Someone post the quote saying Tyranids are a greater threat than Chaos. That usually does it.

His goal was to rule as Emperor and work with the Chaos Gods to ensure that humanity doesn't repeat the same mistakes.

At least at the beginning, by the end he just was going to be a mad tyrant

Well there is shit to back that up. In Eisenhorn when Gregor freaks out after he goes thru that portal and faces a horde of unknown xenos, those weird psyker kids tell him they are the great devouerer and they will be the greatestthreat the Imperium will ever know.

I don't remember that part, unless it was a short story.

The novels were such hot garbage though. Abnett should be ashamed.

Ending all games

>The novels were such hot garbage though. Abnett should be ashamed.

Page after page after page of descriptions about everyone's clothes.

40 pages of outfit descriptions in the middle of the climax and then a 1 paragraph description of the resolution. Every. Single. Book.

>tfw unironically enjoy HH series

It's improved on most of the lore, I like the Emperor as a Dr. Manhattan (with humanity's overall benefit still in mind) as opposed to a Jesus.

The only thing they really fudged was Pious, who should have just been a regular guardsmen

Otherwise stay mad Veeky Forums

>world building is bad
>i want moar explosions!

Excuse me Veeky Forums. I get that Abby failing to conquer the same planet 12 times in a row is no longer canon, and now instead he's been wasting time conquering (and then retreating from) every other planet except the two he needs to conquer, but how does that make anything better better?

Based excuse me poster

>Describing eisenhorn's pants for 11 pages in the middle of him confronting the antagonist of the entire series only to resolve it in "he stabs the bad guy, the end."

Yeah. It was bad.

You are grossly exageratting you dumb leaf

I figured any slight to his waifu Abaddon would be enough to flush him out

I imagine Abaddon shat himself when Primarchs started to get back up.

Like, he's always tried to convince himself that he isn't a fuck-up. Now he sees how much he's fucked up by failing to capture a single planet.

Only a little bit. I don't mind his short stories but his novels just weren't good.

We are allowed to disagree though, user. Not everything has to be a shitflinging argument.

>Be abbadon
>Spend 10,000 years planning, plotting, and conquering to set the stage for his plan to crush the imperium
>Stretch, the imperium thin, tie up their forces, and final destroy their greatest obasticle that stands in your way (cadia).
>After 10 milenia of planning and bloodshed the way to the throneworld is open and the victory is in sight,
>The imperium manages to shit out one of the great primarchs to ever live (Guilliman is definatly in the top 5 primarchs terms of overal competence).
>Said Primarch then procedes to shit out several LEGIONS worth of BETTER space marines.

I image it felt like when you finally manage to defeat a tough videogame boss after dozens of failed attempts, only to learn the boss has second, even more bullshit stage you have to defeat.

He really went to peaces.

>peaces

He went hippy?

hehehe

Chaos has always been the underdog.

Yeah, they could've made Abaddon a bit more popular among the fan base, but they fucked everything with Guilliman and the primarishits

What's his schtoyle?

A MANICURE

why do the chaos marines even fallow Abbadon anymore? i get that despite being corrupted they still love their gene brothers (to some degree) but he is clearly not qualified to command

No one else can get off their ass long enough to organize a proper black crusade

why is Big E such a manlet here?

>Anyway, he fought his way into the Emperor's Throne room
Umm, no he didn't? They sieged the palace but the final fight never reached the throne room. It was aboard the Vengeful Spirit.

He can change sizes at will.

>He wouldnt be present in this dimension during the siege.
Not all the Knights Errant had been on Titan during the Siege.

Get jobbed again.

Making sure the Emperor didn't end up as a God to Mankind, which he unfortunately helped achieve.

I wish BL understood that they have bona fide greek tragedy material at hand and played that up, instead of what they're doing here.

>To not let that failure, Abaddon, ever get control of Chaos forces.
>That failure Abaddon got control of the chaos forces.
haha what a loser.

They're a bunch of mongoloids using the lore to peddle their own fanfiction and cure their deep seated daddy issues. It's not that they don't get the lore, they never cared about it, beyond the opportunity to get published writing drivel that would warrant a prison sentence in a better world.

Yeah but the 7 who became the gray knight captains, plus Janus werent at Terra. Not all errants became Gray Knights

None since his soul's erased from existence.

As I understand it, he was going to round up some fatherly looking types and get the Primarchs to elect one as new dad.

we've been reading some very different black library then

Valdor survives the Heresy, otherwise I would have agreed.

The retcon annoys me as well.

>Also who you got being the person that Horus mind flays before the emperor zaps him? My money is on Valdor but dark horse bet is Horus Aximand.
> the person that Horus mind flays

what? I'm not caught up with the books. what is this about?