COSS - Crypto One Stop Solution

Report KuKuck referral code posts Edition

The new Coss UI is coming out in 48 hours or less. Is your anus ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9
hackernoon.com/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont know shit about coss but i do know im tired of all thsee kucoin referral threads. seems like a scam to me

It's begging for money, so it's quite literally against the rules. Just quietly report them and be on your way if you see them

>The new Coss UI is coming out in 48 hours or less. Is your anus ready?
God I hope so

even if theres another delay Idc
But still uggghhhh I want it so bad in my boipucci

Its just coinwars
its all dogma and bullshit. Make money, fuck everything else.

Coss is undervalued in the traditional sense. Even more so in the crypto investment sense.

Moon missions almost for sure on this one

Hey man here's my coss ref
V8PB6ILRED

>PxxILRED

i used to be a fan of coss but i finally admitted to myself it was going nowhere, been a lot more comfy since getting everything off coss

So true. Increasing volume, new UI and engine, and fiat/altcoin pairing are just a recipe for an epic fail exchange

>But still uggghhhh I want it so bad in my boipucci
This touched my soul

If someone hasn't signed up on coss yet feel free to use this and help me and yourself out. Coss has more potential than kucoin. 40x the dividends compared to kucoin if the exchanges become equal in the future.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9

why invest in this coin?
what is special about

Free shares from their exchange fees.

any more arguments?

my 52 year old friend, who has just informed me, out of his (honest) newbishness that while trying to make a 2nd purchase of COSS tokens on COSS.io he sent his ethereum from Gemini.com directly to his COSS token address on COSS.io instead of his ethereum address on COSS.io

I'm messaging rune

this is what I get for helping boomers

Only 15 million market cap. Tiny shitcoins with low markets have so much potential my dude.

It's so fucking hilarious how old white men ALWAYS have one Asian bitch working for them.

LMAO.

Holy shit I don't think over ever seen the non-Bog version of that photo.

Anyways I know COSS is an ETH token but I think your friend may have just majorly fucked himself. That shit is probably gone.

It's a token like link?

Yes sir

A working product under 100m is always a guanrenteed moon mission.

This

Just look at the Market Cap

A complete facelift and update is CONFIRMED, get the FUCK in. we WILL MINIMUM 10x if not more. 200 million cap is totally possible AND you get paid while you hold

Link to evidence?

hackernoon.com/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4

>So to the next topic. UI

Everybody is waiting for updates here, and I am happy to announce that we are on track with the new UI.

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13

Read the whole update it goes into detail about FIAT onboarding and other things. Talks about COSSUSD, COSSEUR and funding FIAT via smart contract. Really interesting.

Here’s the fee split for people getting ready to purchase.

Thanks