New idea for a MtG format

New idea for a MtG format.
1) only auras, lands, and equipment allowed.
2) each player starts with a 1/1 construct artifact creature token in play.
3) during each players upkeep, if there is an aura an opponent controls on a creature you control with converted mana cost less than the number of auras and equipment attached to it, destroy that aura.

What do you think?

turn one: I Dead Weight your 1/1 construct artifact

So it should just be a hexproof construct and lose the 3rd rule i guess.

Well shit this is gonna take some elbow grease now innit

Too easy to break. There are plenty of auras, equipment, and even lands that can kill a 1/1 with little effort. Each player should get more than 1 construct if you want this to work.

Or keep 3rd rule and make it a 1/4 ?

Or 3 constructs?

IDEA it starts out as 1/20 with indestructible. The artifact is now a representation of you since when it dies you're boned anyway.

So is there life in this format, or do you just win by killing their construct? Because if the former, life doesn't matter if your construct dies. There needs to be some way to get more constructs or it'll be as easy as whoever gets the better equipment/aura first wins. God forbid you get deathtouch on it. You pretty much either let them keep attacking you or suicide your guy into there's to trade, killing both and ending it in a draw. Or simply giving it double strike would almost certainly end it.

>there's
Theirs.

rough ideas
>You can discard an aura/equipment card to create a construct token
>You get a free construct at the start of your turn if you have none
>If a construct would die or otherwise be removed you can remove an aura/equipment card to have it survive but your opponent chooses which one, like destroying pieces off your opponent's construct
>auras/equipment attached to a >destroyed/removed construct are returned to your hand, this creates a choice between sacrificing your best attached card or returning them you your hand when the construct is destroyed

Or generate a new construct each upkeep of you don't have one.

Normal 20 life

So basically Hearthstone?

I think not getting freebee constructs makes format more interesting. Makes totem armor, living weapon, lands that make dudes more important.

There are auras and equipment that create tokens. I imagine these would be very important.

There's only 3 auras that destroy enchantments. That could be a problem.

Maby if instead of a construct it was any creature with total power and toughness of 2 in a situation like commander.

>boggles mirror: the format

So i think the best solution is the three rules as stated, but 3 constructs instead of one. And sorceries are allowed that can't target creatures or players? There needs to be some more answers and interaction.

Lol turn one i attack with all three. Opponent "i block all"
Well..now we race for manlands.

Shatterstorm doesn't target any creature or player. Same with Wrath. And a bunch of mass removal.

Thanks for your input, but I don't see the point?

Kinda yeah.

Right but it's even. It wipes the board. Now how are you going to win? Man lands probably. And your opponent should have something in the sideboard to answer control strategies. Like normal magic. Yeah?

Why bother with the constructs at all at that point?
It would seem the point is to be Voltron the Format, but allowing sorceries is just going to turn it into manlands and removal. And then it becomes manlands and Armageddon (with a manland in hand to play after geddon, naturally)
Because the answer to sorcery-speed global removal in the outlined format...is more manlands.

Ok i think your right. How about no sorceries that affect creatures? So shatterstorm. is still playable to allow for a control deck in the format.