BNTY - DIAMOND HANDS HERE

Bounty0x is a coin that can MOON to unseen fucking levels. We'll leave the milky way galaxy if these stupid ass whales decide to chill. Do not let these assholes sway you. As an GOOD GUY, do not sell your bags at a loss. Have some patience, this coin is new, it still has time for growth. Right now is actually a perfect time to keep buying, .20 cents is nothing, compared to the potential 2.5x this coin can have in just a week or less. Not to mention it can actually reach $1, don't you get it??

THESE FAG WHALES ARE SHAKING YOU OFF BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE PROSPECTS THIS COIN WILL YIELD AREA GOOD.

holy fuck nice catch

I am an GOOD GUY
use my code
1bKsP

You do realize the same guy set up both the sell and buy wall right?
He's fucking around since it's a small shitcoin.

Watch him dump this to oblivion when he buys up his own shitcoins making people think the sell wall is gone. He'll remove the buywall and then wreck everyone.

I'm aware of that user, it's just one asshole right now, but I think there's at least another dip trying to fuck us up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

on the btc market there were more than 100k BNTY bought at 1600 sats which is equal 0.23c or so, those walls in the ETH market are at 0.20c and now they're gone.

We're going up unless you think the people who bought 100k at 1600 in 10 secs are retarded enough to sell back at 1450

Wait. wtf just happened to BNTY/ETH listing???

lmao same here bud I'm fucking confused.

just happened to me too LoL

oh kucoin

why would it matter. it was his tokens he bought with his own eth and btc

he probably originally got those tokens in the ico or early on in etherdelta or when this first hit kucoin.

WE GOING UP BOYS

BOUNTY GANGGGG

Oh shit thanks man. Also it's at $0.24 for trade BTC right now, potential glitch moon?

WE'RE BACK MY NIGGAS, AT LEAST FOR NOW. TIME TO LOG INTO KEKCOIN, JUST TO BE SAFE lmao

Good point, could be a possibility.

In the end the only purpose for this would be to accumulate more. Which is whatever for me since im already sitting at huge gains and thats an indicator this one's a winner

.25/USD PER BNTY MY NIGNOGS, LET'S GO.

Fuuuuck it's happening. We're breaking the $0.3 barrier in a while. Was a weak minded faggot earlier today and thought about selling but now I will use my profit to clone myself so I can suck myself of in an act of gratitude

A lot of weak hands are dumping now that it's recovering!

DON'T BE ONE OF THEM.

Nah my dude, I'm holding

This right here my fellow anons:

I wanna suceed, make some fucking bank, and I want others to win too. I ain't no loser fag that's laughing at others' losses. Let's go buys.

We can't have it hit 260 GWEI again or this faggot whale is going to scoop right back up and buy back in, that or he'll buy in at a loss and scoop up cheaper again, honestly, I have no idea. But seeing as he's a Bounty0x whale, he could do anything.

I don't see his buy order on the order book BOYOS, but who knows, he might want to accumulate again.

>buy and sell walls
Are we being cooked or something?

whats the point of playing the whale's game if you bought in low, walls are gonna keep price stable might as well sell and go on other moon missions then buy back in

because when the whale game ends you get cucked because you are out

this And this is not a shitcoin that takes 2 fucking weeks to take off. Literally the only thing holding us down are the whales.