FTV: Transform

>No Jace Vyrn's Prodigy reprint
2 out of 3 of the good Transform cards isn't bad but they avoided the money card on purpouse.
Thoughts?

>fucking mythic delver

WOTC plz die

>teal and orange
I want a delver with the mythic symbol but I want hamms artwork.

Aren't all of the From the Vault cards Mythic, regardless of their original rarity?

FTV transform is only 3 cards? I thought it was like 5 or 6.

You know what, this art isn't bad. I want to see what the bugmode looks like though.

Any predictions?

FTV Transform is 15 double-faced cards in total, the three we're seeing are just what's visible from the front of the box. Also, have the artwork for the Huntsmaster, who I'm actually excited for.

On one hand, making Huntmaster of the Fells a chick.

On the other hand werewolf women are totally my fetish.

daddy

>somehow, that makes this product OK

It's a job description, so it's fine by me.

It's a Modern and Legacy staple and some people will want blinged out versions.

It will probably be better than half of what's in the set.

>On one hand, making Huntmaster of the Fells a chick.
Run both versions. Pretend they're married.

It's a special limited release set. It's not like all future printings of Delver are going to be printed at Mythic from now on.

Das it mane

Yeah okay you've convinced me.

You are the most retarded Magic player on Veeky Forums right now, way to go.

>fifty cent commons can now become legitimate "premium products"

dumb faggots

>tfw not legendary so they can hold hands on the battlefield
It all makes sense now.

>even more dumb waifubait

Goddamn it.

They've done it with fucking basic lands, it's not that out there for them to do it with something as large a staple as Delver.

It's for collectors, and if they want to waste their money on it, let them.

yes but that shit is scummy too

ITT retards who complain about luxury products not designed for them, which they have no intention of buying

OK, fine. Let people waste their money. I still have no reason to endorse their stupid buying habits.

>objecting to pure exploitation is retarded

Wouldn't exploitation be forcing players to buy this all new Mythic and Shiny version if they wanted to play Delver in sanctioned tournaments? As opposed to just offering a collectors version of it?

How do we know there's no jace? Is there a spoiler out?

Please explain how this printing of Delver prevents people from buying 50 cent versions of Delver. Are you one of those hopeless fags who sees games on steam bundled with tf2 hats and bitches that valve is FORCING you to buy the games?

It's based on the assumption Jace would be on the cover

Just another trash, overpriced product from Wizards of the Coast!

"Mythic" in no way that's actually relevant.

Would you guys actually feel better if they printed a super special awesome foil alt art version of Delver with a common rarity symbol instead of a mythic one? You realize it's only there to allow them to put the holo sticker on all of the cards, making fakes harder to create, right? It's not like there's a mythics only format out there to be concerned about, like Pauper but for richfags.

I've had the book that cover art is from on my shelf for the last 10 years, and still haven't gotten around to reading it. I did not expect to run into that art here.

How would Antipauper (with basics allowed as well I guess) work out, actually?
It might be an interesting thing to proxy

>Antipauper (with basics allowed as well I guess)
No, fuck you, no. You will hunt down those rare lands and you will LIKE IT.

Raritys dont matter in non-random sets, I've been saying this for years. Would TNN be the price it is if it was an uncommon? What about a mythic? Either way there's the same number of them, but prices would be different

You're right, I forgot about Expeditions. Shock/Fetch/Hybrid landbase all around! Plus a bunch of oddballs from FtV Lands/Masters/Tempest Remastered/etc
Fuck basics.

>Antipauper
You mean standard, 2 years from now?
Calling it.

>knowing this will trigger people
This is now the only way to play Huntmaster

"hello gentlemen, me and my friends would like to have a word with you..."

He has never been printed at Mythic Rare. He's not allowed to join.
Blood Moon got an Invocation, though, so yeah. Looks like best deck is Red/Colorless Blood Moon, unless Blood Moon gets axed first thing.
Doubtful. Then all the mythics would have to be good, no crap mythics, just for number's sake. And they'd have to print the set's duals at mythic, which IS something they explicitly said they wouldn't do.
Remember, they have not broken their promise with mythics. It was just worded in such a way that people thought it meant something it didn't. 'Mythic Rares are not just a list of tournament staples' means that there will always be the weird casual shit mixed in with the tournament staples.

He kind of looks like China Mieville

What's the artist on this?

It better have fucking Cursed Garruk or i swear to god..

>Watch out! Evil Garruk is out there and is killing every planeswalker he can find!
>not mentioned in the past 3 years

Oh no it's not like they did that with Brainstorm or Lotus Petal or anything two highly played commons in LegacyGuess what? They did it also with Lightning Bolt, just check how much a Judge Reward bolt is. Literally the only way for you to get a Christopher Rush art foiled

I mean the time between Avacyn Restored and M15 was about 3 years wasn't it.

Doesn't he have a hedron in his head now?

i just realized that i like garruk and i'm excited to see his character return

God all I ask is that we get Avacyn the purifier with this Art, that's all I ask!

Well there should be.

>China Mieville
>Bugman Wizard

Why not.

He does, but he also decided that hunting planeswalkers is fun.