40k conspiracy thread

Its that time.

>Marines Malevolent are Space Wolves
>Horus kills Valdor or Horus Aximand not Pius on the Vengeful Spirit
>the Emperor is a gene crafted weapon run amok
>Lion El'Jonson was loyal
>Cawl and Fabius are in cahoots

The Emperor died of his wounds and this was covered up to preserve the legitimacy of the Imperial government. The Astronomican is powered entirely by the psykers sacrificed into its machinery, and the Golden Throne is just an elaborate tomb.

>[Loyalist Chapter] are descended from [Traitor Legion]
If you like this kind of thing, consider suicide.

How can he die when he is a perpetual though?

No one mentioned that ITT yet, but might I present to you the Sons of the Pheonix, noble successors of The Imperial Fists?

Wut

Garbage-tier world building. Sasuga.

Malcador is a time-displaced fragment of Magnus

>I'm alpha legion
>You're alpha legion
>Emps is alpha legion
>Gw is alpha legion

Gork'n'Mork are actually the warp reflection(s) of alpha legion's primarch(s).

Magnus did plenty wrong but his actions were justified from the information he had available to him at the time.

The Emperor was killed on the Vengeful Spirit and it's Horus on the Golden Throne.

> The reason the Tyranids are heading toward Terra is because the Emperor is psychically calling them there

The Emperor's body is completely useless, but he cannot be reborn unless he dies. If the Emperor dies he will no longer be able to stop warp portals from opening and spewing a demon invasion all over Holy Terra though.

The only solution is to call a Tyranid swarm directly to Terra so that as they approach he can finally allow his body to die without the risk of a chaos invasion of Terra due to the Tyranid's shadow over the Warp.

He can then be reborn, destroy the Tyranid menace above his planet, reunite his people, and lead humanity upon a new golden age of expansion to reclaim the galaxy once again.

>Grey Knigths are actually a Crossbreed of Word Bearers and Thousand Sons Genseed
>The Whole Cabal and Alpha Legion Plot was only part of one of Malals Plans to destroy the other Chaos Gods
>The Tyranids were created as a Plan B by the Old Ones, to find collect DNA Information and serve as a Firebreach between them and the C'Tan.
>The Etherals only use the Greater Good to control the masses, and have a far greater, far darker plan.
>The Imperial God of Unbelief

Luther's marines defeated the Lion's, but they ever regretted what happened or realized the loyalists had won and were on their way, so they pretended to be the Lion's dudes. It'd explain the colors.

They need to silence the Fallen because those guys are actually loyalists who would get the chapter in trouble.

that actually makes a surprising amount of sense

Magnus was a brainlet

>t. ADB still butthurt about Blood Ravens.

The T’au are descendants of Necrons who found a way to revert back to flesh, albeit not as Necrontyrs many thousands of years ago

Kys cuck

Omegon is alive, Alpharius dead. However Alpharius' soul is spread across his entire legion and any single Alpha Legionnaire can manifest as Alpharius at any time.
And there's a third AL primarch.

Alpha Legion were a mistake.

GW is getting ready to kill of emperor so he can be reborn as empress of mankind and make gene seed from her to make space marine women

If ADB was in charge I wouldn’t put it past him. Goodness knows he loves to insert his waifus.

Ollanius Pius didn’t sacrifice himself for the Emperor. He Sacrificed himself for Sanguinius but they changed the story so that his death wouldn’t look so pointless.

Didn't ADB already push the idea that the Emperor as we see him (the black haired barbarian) isn't his real form and he has appeared as all sorts of skin colours and genders to people?

Maybe, I stopped taking anything ADB wrote seriously after his sooper-duper, OC donut steel Daemon whose backstory was an out of place knockoff of Cain and Able.

I think Abnett started that when Grammiticus shook his hand he briefely saw behind the Emperor's glamors.

Master of Mankind only came out like 8 months ago you nob

The Emperor was Adolf Hitler and went back into hiding after the war.

It would also increase the tragedy of the setting since the Imperium would unknowingly do everything in their power to drive the 'nids off. I like it.

Dear lord, it's a fucking Chaoskampf.

MAGNUS DID NOTHING WRONG MAGNUS IS THE BEST

Listen man.
Just because you hate Blood Ravens doesn't mean you have to put a shotgun in your mouth.