How will your character be remembered?

How will your character be remembered?

Probably won't, if you mean in-universe. Depends on how much of a monopoly on blacksmithing i can set until the end of the game.

With any luck they'll be remembered for polluting the genepool Genghis Khan style.

As the most flaming homosexual of the Nine Kingdoms.

Renly?

My PCs have just picked up a fight with someone whose role in the cosmos is to erase all evidence of people who try to mess up the order of things. Odds are, they won't be.

He disappeared after his former adventuring party leader and now brother of the Queen declined to fence with him using two frozen fish.

And saying some sort of enigmatic phrase. I forget what exactly.

The campaign was a prequel to a story the DM was writing. The story was... interesting. My character was a fencing Dex-based Paladin of Chaos whose mother turned out to be the actual Goddess of Chaos who did the Bad Stuff That Led To The Campaign, the Big Bad was her created servant (and my the twisted logic of my character, thus my character's big brother), the Big Bad's Kid ended up the love interest of the party leader, whose sister married the guy who became King, a third party member turned out to be the incarnation of the God of Destruction, a fourth party member was the heir to the throne of the Kingdom who disappeared due to being time-shifted as an accident related to the Bad Stuff That Lead To The Campaign.

Oh and the Party Leader's mother was the Goddess of Creation who created the subordinate Gods, including my character's mother.

Thus leading my character to trying to (jokingly) break up the Party Leader's relationship due to incest as he was technically dating his grandniece.

Ah, that was a fun campaign.

As a domestic terrorist.

As the Emperors finest.

As a dragonborn god. If the kobold can become one, I am sure I can too.

She works for the not!illuminati, so if she's doing her job right, ideally not at all.

If he dies now, probably as a passing memory of a middle-tier arena fighter that left to die in the adventuring life right when he was on the cusp of becoming a big name, that gave 0 fuck about enemy attacks until, well, he did.

Which would be pretty shit, considering he's massively full of himself. So now he'll have to push for
>saving the world
>restoring peace to the realm
>solidifying a shaky diplomatic between his magic-abhorring meritocracy home and a magocracy, that near enough laid waste to it when their previous warchief got too big for his boots, by marrying the current ruler's sister
>who has already shown interest in him, and as said ruler is infertile, makes her the default heir

I was going for a kind of rivalry thing when she was first mentioned, considering she seems to also be a Dex-based duelist but with >magic, but tmy character ended up agreeing with her on a lot of things when they first spoke.
Also slamming anime titties, but you know.

That guy who saved some people, blew up a few cities full of alien invaders, then fucked off into space to discover the origin of magic.

Like a great hero, who sacrificed his life for nothing.

By the world at large, he won't be.
By his allies he might be.
By a single, specific dragon and two half-dragon children, he'll be remembered as a ferocious wit, a good husband, and a doting father.

As a madman, as a butcher, as a visionary of murder, as a ambassador of annihilation, desolation incarnate. The Beast of Ignasantam - Your typical hero

As a loud, old druid who didn't know when to stop going deeper into the dungeon without preparing. he ran into the basement of a cave of cultists (who were unaware of our presence) and ended up being attacked by a smoke monster. Upon death, the party tried to drag my body back to the front of the cave, but my body spawned another smoke monster, almost getting both of the others killed.

When he died, he dropped a neat figure of himself that was made when he fiddled with a cursed item. The figure was made of a part of his essence (the item took one of his HP permanently) and the others think it may be used in the future to revive hm.

Oh, didn't mention that this was at level one. He was also very unlucky in combat, but he was always a good drinking companion and knew how to set the stage with a dramatic flare. It's a shame he wasn't a good fighter. Remembered by his friends, and maybe a couple town guards and the local barkeep.

He doesn’t really care if he is remembered or not, although he wouldn’t complain if he or his work was. He cares more about what people think now, having started as a nobody and is a bit insecure about how people respect him (he has record of being incredably vindictive to those he feels have wronged him.

As it currently stands he looks to become a crime boss of some sort

He won’t be. One of his inherent character traits is that the forces of bad luck prevent him from being properly recorded, and he’s hard to notice.

It’s one of those scenarios where it’s mechanically useful for sneaking, but sucks to never be able to turn off.

As a psycho revolutionary, who plunged an entire continent into war just to try to get back a small plot of land and murder everyone even tangentially involved in his original dispossession of it.

He'll be remembered as the second greatest hero that the world has ever seen.

Fuck you grandpa.

As a moronic bard, obsessed with a ham he bought in some obscure market. The party shall always remember the scream he uttered as he stumbled his way into a ravine, trying to figure out what was on the other side.

If my character permanently stops being around then probably won't be, as their existence will slowly fade from the memories of everyone. Monuments and writings that involve them will deteriorate into nothing.

As a director of security for SK in their CAS headquarters with a questionable conduct in a spec ops campaign in the Sinai peninsula

As the greatest teacher that ever raised wrangled a buncha fucktarded angsty teens into a Queen and Country loving superhero team, dragging them up by the scrotal hairs into the glowing light of heroics.
He's the Uncle Ben of an entire generation of heroes, if Uncle Ben lived, occasionally indulged in bare knuckle boxing and had an RP accent.

One half of an adam and eve type duo on another, uninhabited planet. Fortunately, orc genes are resilient to inbreeding.

I read that as 'dismembered'

That quote has a retarded format and a retarded message.

As the most xenophobic bastard in the Star Wars universe.

Not that big of an achievement, since he's from 40k.

>That quote has a retarded format and a retarded message.
Very specific user.
What's wrong about it? By definition if you make no moral choices, you cannot do moral things.
Saying 'I've never hurt anyone' if you've never had a chance to isn't a show of morality, it's delivering a fact.

Hey remember that asshole wizard that put explosive runes on bathroom graffiti?

cancer

My current character will be remembered as a herald of doom, triggering chaos wherever he goes. Every locale is worse off for his attempts to do good, and there was that time a devil goddess dominated him into starting a cult. He will be remembered as a cancer, perhaps even as the main villain of the age. And he's just trying to stop the bad guys from summoning a fucking devil, why is it THIS HARD?!

>how do I be a good person
clean your room

I like this silly leaf

For clearing out the local goblin infestation and selling their meat back to the populace as sausages.

We really took the piss in that campaign, it got to the point where we'd be disappointed in any non-autistic choices despite the fact that half the shit we did wasn't even funny.

did your DM actually rp you fucking a dragon bro? That's ffffffffuckin wierd

As an orc bard who preached the universal language of bagpipes to anyone and everyone whether they liked it or not

Domestically, as the Jackie Fisher of the post-Endor Galaxy. Outside the New Order Commonwealth (a minor post-Imperial nation) he’ll mostly be known to naval historians as a reformer and a fleet commander who kicked assorted asses.

Also, footnotes about Coruscant ladyboys.

As the hellspawn who sacrificed himself... FOR NOTHING.

He became ruler of his country and then LEGALIZED EVERYTHING.

No. And I have no idea why you'd even bring up something like that.

>implying any self respecting hero wouldn’t

I'll agree with on the awful formatting, both in the layout of the text on the image and the layout of the words in the sentences.

Though in all fairness, the image had bad composition to begin with; so the text barely makes that worse.

The scion of the god of war.
He also had four daughters and a son, so that's gonna end well.