You should only play cool races, like Orcs Dwarves and Humans. Non-cool races are for faggy fag fags...

you should only play cool races, like Orcs Dwarves and Humans. Non-cool races are for faggy fag fags. Are you a faggy fag fag, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_3GQu7dm-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Veeky Forums had enough bait threads for the rest of the month.

No, but OP certainly is.

So we have different magical realms and races of different breeds,
Because different people have different needs.

Fa/tg/uys are fa/tg/uys, so why should it be
You and I shitpost along so awfully?

I can't understand
What makes user
Such a faggot
Help me understand!

It's obvious you have shit taste,
And your fun is badwrong.
You never even played a game,
so your newfag is strong.

I can't understand
What makes user
Such a faggot
Help me understand!

(Help me understand! Help me understand!)

You could just make yourself a setting and play that with glee,
But it seems you need attention for your faggotry.
Just opening your eyes would give you the gist,
But would you even care for another bait thread to exist?

I can't understand
What makes user
Such a faggot
Help me understand!

youtube.com/watch?v=l_3GQu7dm-I

orcs and dwarfs are too derpy and hitty. I prefer a sneakier character who gets others to do the heavy lifting, whilst I sneak in and finish things off with a poisoned dagger to the ribs.

Actually, yes. Bisexuality is the best thing that ever happened to my roleplaying- it not only gave me access to an entire new gender to fuck, but also DRAMATICALLY improved my range of racial options. .

The heterofags in my group seethe with jealousy, as I can play races of all shapes and sizes. They're stuck being shitty races like orcs, or dwarves, while last game I was a sapient pile of gold coins that could take a rough human shape! My charisma score was literally inhuman.

Being able to suck a cock is the key to roleplaying and rollplaying dominance.

>Are you a faggy fag fag, user?
Yes, I am, actually, now please go take a fucking shower

Cool guys should play whatever race they want as long as it fits the campaign. Only faggy fags play the race tg tells them to play because "muh tg street cred"

Are rat monsters cool?

>Veeky Forums had enough bait threads for the rest of the month
Reminder that while quest threads were not interesting to everyone on Veeky Forums, they served a very useful purpose of keeping fa/tg/uys occupied with enjoyable time-wasting activities which allowed them to interact with other neckbears, and in their absence the next-best substitute is continually bumping bait threads to see how hard they can troll each other.

You know? I honestly prefer bait threads to quests. Waifu horseshit is far more infuriating.

Honestly there should be a D&D setting that is basically MANLY as fuck to the point all the elves died from testosterone poisoning and the orcs and humans and dwarves are scrapping over their remains like STALKER

What about a setting where elves are actually insectoid monsters with a three-stage life cycle, being born as large grubs, pupating into large, flesh-eating monstrosities after a few years, and then moulting into "normal" elves around age 70?

>Are you a faggy fag fag, user?
Not only am I a faggy fag fag, I'm a furry faggy fag furfag.

And I'll play my animal people race and like it.

>not making the elves buff and manly as well
Shit tier taste.

>being a short, obese, unkempt autist is manly
Reminder that the badass men's men of yesteryear knew how to dance, how to woo, and wore fucking powdered wigs

What about a short, obese, well-groomed autist who knows how to dance, knows how to woo, and wears a fucking powdered wig?

I’d say so.

The big monstrocity stage have bit floppy rabbit ears and produce a saliva/cement that forms the basis of the old ruin/hives that form the basis of the elven "civilisation" and which the orc, dwarves and humans raid for the amazing and magical treasures the final "humanoid" stage makes in their vast spit hives.

>well-groomed
>knows how to dance
>knows how to woo

>autist

Oh, user.

Occasional reminder that people who think masculinity can be defined as coolness aren't worth handling unless you absolutely have to.

YOU AREN'T EVEN GOOD AS STEALTH ARCHER ASSASSINS

That matters very little

I-I'm a-a-a f-f-f-faggy f-f-fag f-fag.

Honestly who cares about Stealth Archery once you've unlocked the Kamehameha tier master lightning spell that fries Alduin in seconds.

Destruction is pretty neat, but without Alchemy to back it up it's pretty pathetic because the damage doesn't scale otherwise. Archery, One Handed, and Two Handed are BTFO-tier by themselves, and become insane-beyond-all-reason when combined with Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing, and Stealth.

Aren't those just mutant, degenerated trolls, though?

Of course it is when you are from reddit.

Humans aren't cool, retard

This is such a false equivalency. They can still just go to /qst/

What about John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill, user?

Weak races of flesh and blood.

The most normalfaggy thread of the day.

>Relying on Altmer magic
>When a Breton with a stick can stroll right up and beat them half to death

Well, I do like dicks, but at least I'm not OP.

>Dwarves
Cool.
>Orcs
Even cooler.
>Humans
Fucking lame, what are you? a cock-mongling vanilla-stuffed faggotron?
>b-b-but muh extra fea-
Take that extra feat and shove it up your lilly-white ass. Man up for fucking once and play an Orc.

Here's all the cool shit you get to do as the MANLIEST race.
>Be Green
Green is the best fucking color in the universe, even the plant kingdom agrees with me. Alright, so you want to be a prissy snowflake, well guess what, Orcs have that covered too! We can be every earthy shade on the planet, or even pure fucking white! How's that for diversity.
>Be Strong
You know what pisses me off more than anything? Fucking humans and their lame-ass excuses for not wielding the heaviest weapons they can carry. Even if you're one of those pansy rangers, you STILL carry a fucking tree trunk strung with human skin (their weak-ass flesh and awkward tension makes for excellent draw power)
>Be brutal
Imagine being a lame human, I know, it's a depressing thought, your coming-of-age ceremony consists of reading from a scroll, dressing up, and watching other people drink pissweak wine. What in the unholy name of Orcus is that weaksauce? I fucking had to kill a pitfiend using only my GLISTENING PECTORALS and four inches of string, AT SIX YEARS OF AGE. That speaks for itself.
>Be cool
What more needs to be said? Orcs are objectively the best fucking race ever devised, bar-none. And to even THINK about raising humans to our level should be a fucking bannable offense on this board.

So stop reading this bullshit and PLAY A FUCKING ORC.

yes

What can I say, I love the idea of a species with a massive history and culture that precedes and often eclipses humanity's achievements.

>in a game about going into a dungeon and looting some treasure rather than one with a complex systematic archeological sub-mechanic

*Sucks your dick* Heh... I guess we're both fags now huh?

You don't houserule complex systematic archeological sub-mechanics in all of your games, regardless of system, user?

What exactly is your point here?

Shit nigga, quests just ain't what they used to be. Cerebrate quest, best day of my life, but then you see them long running ones, maybe that there "Hollow" Quest and see it just become a harem simulator, that's what them there folks are talking about when they see bad quest threads. Good ideas turned waifushit. Now, you know what they say? More than one waifu will ruin you laifu, and I ain't making my waifu from no quest thread.

I sometimes assume people on this website have grown out of the edgy teenage years like I have, and then I see threads like this. I was never quite so insecure in my masculinity as OP, but I do hope he gets over it one day.

>pic related
Ah shit, I remember that. If anyone has his full MRP, I'd be much obliged, that was a good one.