XLM MOON MISSION

STELLAR MARINES REPORT THE FUCK IN.

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x4XSuG3qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck when can we replace ripple ? Those fags dont deserve a 100 billion mc at all.

all in baybay

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY FUCKING LIFE

100% IN BABY

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(also when are you selling?)

should i? i'm a poorfag and i only have 0.5 eth

once we get on finex and bithumb

I have rode the money snake for the past month.. only have 1900 now. I fucked up.

God we have to overtake Ripple, FUCK those faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x4XSuG3qg

Sold some litecoin bags at a $100 loss each, so fuck you litecoin holders. Glad to be on the winning team

who is responsible for this

why the fuck r there more stellar threads then ripple?

same over the last several days I have sold 444 @ 80-90$ loss per coin and have since 100% my investment in 90% XLM and 10% XRP

im ok with this.

Gold leader checking in,

Put $1k down on this a week ago, feeling comfy

FairX Said they will be mainly using stellar
A few exchanges listed them
They are showing signs of huge progress everywhere.
Backed by IBM

XLM is a legit coin, ignore pajeet fud

Proud owner of 12799.04941903 STR

Lift this motherfucker off.

>missing the point of XLM

Friend, when FairX launches the exchanges are dead. This is it. The blockchain is here to replace the exchanges. You've got maybe 3 months to get your shit off of the exchanges before they collapse.

10K XLM reporting in

3.6k reporting in

Because fuck ripple ,

going to take a long time for that senpai.

these (((big))) exchanges have to lock user account creation because they cant fucking handle it. fairx will have lots of growing pains, like all new organizations, as they figure shit out and solve bugs. I dont see fairx being open for normies until summer at best given their current tweets about alpha

newfag here, what is fairx? i thought it was a new exchange in the works

31k reporting in
really glad i got out of BURST for this

sold 30k at 2500 reporting in

>went 50/50 into XLM and XRP

Feels good.

2.4k reporting in.

Maybe i can be the guy who carries the guns for the XLM marines?

I dumped my BCC bags (Really fucking hurt BTW a few weeks ago I had over $10,000 more in my portfolio) and went into XLM now because I missed the boat on cripple. Got 56,000 and some change. Don't let me down biz, I'm tired of getting fucked this month while everybody else is mooning.

get back in

>This kills the jew

Fuckers in school telling me, always on Veeky Forums, Stellar ain’t bout this, Stellar ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Veeky Forums and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Stellar ain’t no Ripple, Stellar ain’t this, Stellar a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t own that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a missile Shootin' at Ripple and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Stellar I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with IBM and them

>Buy High/Sell low

Usually this would be 100% bait, but now I'm not so sure. Cripple tends to attract retards.

137k XLM Reporting in.

Holding 7k.

Convince me to dump my last .3btc in it? Do I put it on tonight?

WE ARE THE STELLAR MARINES AND WE ARE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH

>not putting your money into ICX

You're never gonna make it user

YES YOU DUMB BITCH, BUY NOW OR WOJACK LATER

WHERE THE WHALES @, SHOW YOURSELF

>shares

saw two retards having an identical conversation on Facebook the other day, hoping XRP crashes so fucking hard right now

>87 shares
The nice thing about normies is that they buy so little, even if what ever they buy hits pluto, they'll only end up with quite a bit of beer money.

300k Lumenite reportin' in
>Make me that House money gens

GUYS PLZ BUY MORE EAT THAT CUNT AT 2582

CHECKED

One question: color of your lambo?

Only have 4k XLM, but 16k Req. How bad did I fuck up?

please do not buy disgusting lambos when porsche exists

Fuck Ripple, XLM is going after ETH!

those sweet ICO bucks

2.3k lumens here.
:(::(((
will i make it still?

>tfw only holding 70 XLM

poomens

XRP showed us that high circulation supply coins can break 2+ dollars
I wouldn't be surprised if XLM doubled XRPs value
>You'll be fine

My portfolio is 55% XLM at the moment, about $40k total. Thinking about selling all of my ARK (22%) and putting that into XLM too (about another $8k). Thoughts? I don't see any updates for ARK on the horizon. I can XLM going up 10x based on Ripple's market cap.

Comfy since 9 cents.
See you on the moon pajeets!

>only
I'm fucking happy with my 21k stack

You’re doing better than me 850 poorfag here.

I went all in lets fucking do it.

When do you lads reckon I can accumulate more? I know there's big news coming toward the end of jan 2018

XLM is better overall. Instead of 20% of XRP value it should be 2 - 5 times it. And it will be soon enough. Check em.

Newfag here, made 20% two trades in a row on XLM past few days, just bought back in at 2350 for the long HODL

don't have a whole lot invested bc I'm a wageslave college student but fuck it lets go to the moon bros

oooh, thought you meant 70k, sorry
Go into VEN instead since you already have a lot of XLM

Nibba I don't have 70k, I only have 70

It is, it pairs with fiat using the Stellar network that gives you credit. If you deposit 100 USD, you have 100 USD of Stellar credit, which you can exchange via the Stellar network for any other currency or coin (and XLM is consumed for transactions).

Outside of crypto shitcoin gambling games, XLM can be used as a core banking system platform, Deloitte made a PoC for this. If you know anyone who works with a bank, core systems are the backbone that actually runs all the transactions and everything; they're huge unwieldy pieces of shit, and Deloitte made one in a few months. With the Stellar network, the banks could transfer money between other banks using a Stellar system near-instantly, unlike the days long ACH process we use today and significantly cheaper.

WAKEY LORD SNAKEY

Ain't buyin' a lambo, kiddo.
Gonna buy me a nice comfy house or condo.
I ain't picky.

Though if I have to choose
>Alfa Romeo 4C Spider

big buy wall just hit binance

who /no clue what this shit coin is but FOMOing anyways/ here

is 200 xlm fine

5 BTC wall eaten up in less than 3 seconds

Dumbfag here.

I have seen people posting that XLM could reach $300 EYO 18. even I know is not possible due to the hugh circulation.

Do any smart fags know what realistically this could hit in 12 months?

No fucking way...its real.

But the logo isn't exactly the same, what the fuck is a pool?

NEW ATH JUST HIT AHHHHHHHHH

We just smashed it. nigga hold me this shit is out of control right now!

$100
>Bitches never got rich through the marketcap meme

FUCK THAT AUTIST GET EATEN HAHAHAHHA MOON

obviously the easy way to collect money from friends and family goy

Goddamn I am so fucking hard right now

You'll make enough to go all in on something else and make mad scrilla

It currently has a 6B marketcap. If it performs as expected, I could easily see it at +50B marketcap by mid-2018.

Which would put it at $2,8 per XLM.

>could have bought at .04
>could have bought at .13
>could have bought at .17 about 3 times
>could have bought at .20 about 5 times
>could have bought at .20+ every fucking day

Now I guess it'll be >could have bought at .37 because I REFUSE to buy it at ath

Whales trying to suppress , look at those low ass sell orders fucking cunts

173k boys. Will I make it ?

$1 by EOY.
Screen cap this

3-5 times of whatever Ripple can.

Better than I
I'm at 100 and this is all in for me.

is 25 the new floor?

Any proof re. the fairx claims? Hope it's true

$300 won't ever happen. $2-5 is possible in 2018. $5 being very optimistic.

CHOKE ON MY DICK WHALES LMFAO AT THEM LOSING MONEY BY GETTING EATEN

>whales are afraid of XLM
Investing in this shit was the best thing ive ever done in my life

To be fair, most people who buy ATM get cucked hard so I don't blame you. I call it FOBO - Fear of Bag Opportunity as opposed to FOMO

>tfw happy but still sad because I only have seventy XLM

thats in two days user

holy shit, XLM isn't even listed on any korean exchanges from what I can see, they need to get the fuck on that ASAP

This coin has given me a fucking boner

It has to fall eventually and unfortunately but for now FUCK YEA

Idk came from their official twitter

2700 SATS AHHHHH

If coins never broke market cap you understand there'd literally be no growth right? Simple fact is that the whole thing is very speculative and mad noXRPers can't say that the price would never surpass 5 dollars.

>It'll never pass .20c
>It'll never reach .50c
>It'll never brake a dollar
>It'll never reach 2 bux
>It'll never surpass bitoin.

I don't even own XRP due to missing the sweet entry point but atm i can see this reaching 10 dollars end of year.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can you imagine the pump when korean kikes get in?

BOUT TO SMASH 2800 SATS!
GET THE FUCK IN HERE ANONS!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA WALLS GETTING BTFO SP HARD, EAT SHIT PAJEETS

To clear this up a little most of the criticisms of XRP have also been applied to XLM in threads.