WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

this is fucking stupid.

Sell Ripple now - Buy Vericoin - Wait until the beginning of 2018

You are welcome.

No idea... i'm salty and have fomo xD

xDDDD

It's called a normie fomo, friend.

I would advise not to buy in, because there's a good chance that you'll be in the same boat as the people who bought bitcoin at 20k

I was expecting 1$, but now it's about to go over 100b mcap. BTC dominance at 38%, holy shit.

i can't even sell or buy right now becuase binance can't handle this ripple volume

Behodl, the power of normie bucks. This is why we gotta figure out what these dumbfucks will buy next.

>shooting yourself in the left nut

Shiggy diggy doo.

This is absolutely absurd, surely it can't continue like this forever

Doge and Potcoin to the moon.

my bittrex wont load

Just sold at 8x profit. I don't care even if it goes to fucking $10. This is madness.

You guys just don't get it. Ripple won. It's over.

fidget spinners were a jewish psyop to brainwash normies into loving ripple. god help us all if this ever actually does hit coinbase.

I'm baffled

NEW WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY

ALL DESPOTS MUST TRADE OIL IN XRP OR FACE "REGIME CHANGE"

>muh normies
It's all Asians buying this crap right now because of announced partnerships with Asian banks.

Just like how bitcoin won at 20k and crashed.

Recent ripplet buyers are in for one hell of a justing

WTF BITTREX IS FUCKED REEEEEEEE

Bought at .36, sold at .35 when it dipped. Was scared to FOMO back in

Had 110k XRP

Best way to kill myself?

thats not some normies pumping money in, thats some big banks shoveling big money in

this is just the beginning

hold my brothers

if you cant beat the jews, become a jew

Look on Ebay at the prices people are trying to sell XRP for. Hahahahahaha!

We have stop buying this shit or crypto WILL get owned

FUCK

Rope is pretty affordable

In at .23 with 700 xrp /comfy/

HALP IM MAKING TOO MANY GAINS AT ONCE

Bought 30 mins a go
Sold now 1k profit

Swallow a razor sharp fidget spinner, then bleed to death internally.

which us exchange has the most volume?

Sold 30% of my stack just because I've never seen anything rise parabolic like this that hasn't suffered a sharp retrace shortly after.

But fuck knows when it could stop. Could hit 30k sats for all i know, this is 100% manipulated

kek

Im not even in this, but I hope to god you niggers sold at 20k

yeah seems that way, i swear to god if xrp brings the whole market down im going to jump off a bridge.

i-is it working?

why do i always underestimate people stupidity and sell at reasonable price only to see herds of retards come and fomo buy it after it already did 10x like it happened with btc at 20k and now with xrp at $2

>from Israel

>from israel

>if you cant beat the jews, become a jew
fucking checked

That's the joke but thanks for the upvotes guys rawr xD

Jesus I'm wondering when the fuck to sell

correct, eventually the Sun will become a red giant and engulf the Earth

i just wake up and saw this shit, sold at 2.64 or kind of

Hahaha...

Yes goyim, trade Ethereum and BTC for ripple.

I keep saying this, but here's the truth of it:

The jews missed BTC and they missed Ethereum. Those currencies are distributed to almost everyone now.

How do they get on board and establish control again? How do they become the ones holding MOST of the ethereum and BTC when they missed it?

I know.

They develop a shitcoin, and trick everyone into swapping their ethereum and BTC for it.

Then when all is said and done, they're holding all the eth and Btc...

You're holding worthless ripple.

Then this little jewish kid will come up to you, smile and say:

"See no matter where we go, no matter even if we start off poor and with NONE of the currency of the realm, we always end up with all of it, it's what we do".

kek

Sell now, dont be a greedy fuck, there is a 0% chance that ripple isnt under $2 tomorrow, sure it could go to $3 but greed destroys gains

Is binance going to crash?

Sad but true, human greed, jews actually plan ahead

the first one to market in new technologies are the least likely to still be there after the dust settles...

Zclassic for the fork connected to Bitcoin actual

$3 in 30min

Fuck man I don’t know if I should sell everything right now it’s over 100 billion market cap.

>Went all in on Ripple when it was mere cents because it pissed off all the corefags and lolbertarians.

Literally going to be a millionare by the end of the day

Do you think confido has a better chance than bitcoin at being relevant in 2 years?

I sold in the $0.30s as well. But I had 152,000 and only dumped 15,000. Still have the rest. Anyway thanks for making me feel better.

And do not off yourself. There's still so much opportunity out there. What do you think of hashgraph and byteball? Can Reggie really make VERI work? So many questions, so many chances to hit it big.

>thinking in terms of days

lol, just put buy orders in dont sell ur shit

>confido
I don't think you understood what I said...

>XRP/BTC has more than triple the volume of ETH/BTC

Hory shet

When is the fucking correction? This can't just infinitely fo up forever

>refresh
>+10cents

>2.79

I paid 16.99 for 10 on the 21st and felt like a sucker but this is crazy

banksters now pump and dumping coins too

I don't know but its passed $100 billion so im going to go kms now. Bye guys, it was fun.

Anyone here feels theres a striking similarity to the spring pump? Very rapid price increase that doesn't feel organic, as if it was institutional money, and then stagnation for months

should I go all in with my 760kUSD @2.32 on bitstamp?

>mfw i nearly have the same favorited coins

good taste

Digishekel

Once they all own the BTC and Eth they can start saying "BTC is the new currency, then the normies will flood in en masse, BTC --> Million dollars"..

Then they will trade the BTC for faster currency, and still own the most of THAT currency.

My point is, XRP is a jewish scam.

It's literally a way for the banking cartels to get in on Ethereum and BTC for free/cheap.

Consider this:
XRP was developed hand in hand with the banks. Who do you think owns the majority of XRP in this case?

If they flat out went and bought Etheruem/BTC with Fiat it would cost them trillions upon trillions (Market price would skrocket as they bought in)...

Instead why not develop a shitcoin like XRP that you ALREADY OWN the majority in... Then wait for it to pump, and trade your worthless XRP for eth and btc.

You can thereby accumulate massive pools of Eth and BTC, for basically free.

The jews are clever like this. Don't be jewed. If they want on they will have to pay like every other person.

Delete XRP, WE the PEOPLE own cryptocurrency, not some centralised bank.

Your 100% delusional if you think they won't change the rules of XRP the moment it inconveniences them. They bribe/Kill governments, you don't think they'd bribe/kill some neck beard XRP devs to get their way?

XRP is the true shitcoin.

this, please leave now

No

>refresh
>+7cents

it will. but the market will recover.

the jew scams and all the fake wealth accumulated will be purged and people will maybe understand one day that if the currency aint finite and mineable, its just as worthless as paper fiat

lol like AOL?

Yeah, feels almost identical except this one has even more volume and will probably go higher than the last one.

how fast takes this shitcoin to confirm on other shitexchanges? looking into arbitrage now

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE.

You’re a brainlet my dude. Nobody wants to get into btc now it’s ancient technology.
ETH maybe, but there are other blockchain platforms being developed, you’re right tho right tho ripple is the ((((their))) play.

>2.85

IM STILL HODLING

that feel when you dropped $50 into this in july and forgot about it lol.

What's happening is all you greedy fucks are getting manipulated by the god damn ones who must not be named. Wake up, take profit, and dump this centralized, big bank owned, jew token.

Bought xrp at 0.2
Its a lovely mission

I told you all to get in last week.

All I heard was "HURRR DURRR the fidget spinner LOL?"

Look who's laughing now? Me.

I'm rich now you stupid fucking faggots. Stay poor with your bitbean and bancor.

REEEE

seconds, well at least thats what when volume was normal.

The transaction itself is done in seconds, don't know how long the exchanged will take to confirm it.

I have this problem with my order books. Why does Bittrex suck so hard?

I've been holding since 0.25 with 3500 XRP

AMI GONNA MAKE IT BROS?!?!?

If it's like a few hours ago, it will dip down 30-40 cents for a brief moment, then establish a foothold around -20 cent from previous ATH and hang around there for some time before taking off again. If this continues through the night, we will wake up to XRP at $10
Media will jump on this and further fuel the hysteria.
Right now it seems to hover around $2.70, let's see if this is sustainable. Fucking madness.

RIPPLE IS NOT A CRYPTO CURRENCY FUCK YOU KIKES I WILL GAS YOU ALL PERSONALLY

$3 in 20min

it's already 110b cap. so there will be a yuuuug crash

watch guys, I'll make the mooning stop.

The one time I bought a coin at ATH it plummeted 70%. I can do the same with XRP.

I'm putting in $1,000 right now. Screencap this and watch what happens ;)

>3500
You might make it to Toyotaland

XRP is supposed to be settlement coin.
As a mean for transferring money.
Not as actual currency. It was meant to support fiat.
Man, this is dumb. Normfags in crypto is a mistake.

IT's HITTING 3.3 DOLLAR ON AUSSIE EXCHANGE WHEN DO I SELL OMFG

comfy. already sodl. took some nice profits. someone just lost a lot of BTC value to me HAHAHAHA. there are billions of ripple, but you can only have 21 million BTC. got 10x my BTC value anf cuked someone else's shit up. tasty HAHAH KILL ME PLEASE

the ripplening....

Jokes on you I'll counter-balance your act by selling 1 xrp