I promise to be a benevolent wizard

I promise to be a benevolent wizard.

>I didn't read the rules
>my DM didn't read the rules
>dm hasn't even ran the game and is already breaking rules
Then a few weeks later some dumbass is going to make a thread saying wizards are broken and going to cry when told he's a fucking retard for changing the rules for no reason.

I know it breaks the rules, thats why I asked and am glad my DM doesn't.

I bet you only play games with cheat codes.

You shouldn't have even asked retard.
What you want is the equivalent of two attacks that scale as you level.
Cantrips already get pseudo-multiple attacks in the form of increasing in damage at 5/11/20th level mirroring fighter getting additional attacks at those levels.
You get the near equivalent of a free action surge every round.

Your game is going to crash and burn don't fucking post here whining about it when it happens

>I know it breaks the rules, thats why I asked
That Guy.

I prefer lawful evil

Alternatively he's saying he doesn't care in more of a "please stop texting me" sort of way

>epic nerd memes xD
>doesn't even have the discipline to play the game RAW
Seriously fuck off normalfag

Alright, even though I'm anonymous I'll be a little baby about the heat I'm getting. I'll bring it up with him and offer to help him with rule keeping, if he still oks it I'll reserve it for dire sitiations.

>cantrips as a bonus action
Isn't this a thing in Adventurer's League?

First I've heard of that, but I thought aside from a couple rules to keep players in the game and not attacking each other AL was pretty RAW

>I promise to be a great and powerful wizard
>I will keep illegal elf immigrants out of this great nation
>I will create a great Wall to protect our nation, It will be magnificent, it'll be HYUGE
>I will be a benevolent wizard and will absolutely not just take over the country and magic missile anyone who disagrees with me, I have gol- er I mean the brave men at arm's of this great nation to do it for me.

Go for it you crazy sumbitch, wizards exist to go full retard

You make it very tempting.

I don't really see what out of character pestering for rule exceptions has to do with some "character concept"'s motivations

>lawful

The rules were forgone through formality, not broken through force.

>I know it breaks the rules, thats why I asked

I used to do this for years, thinking I was the hottest shit. I later found myself having much more fun after I stopped pressuring my GM for in-game numbers boosts.

Also it's just a shitty thing to do. Your poor GM already has enough problems without you leaning on him over a game of lets-pretend,

>Not houseruling
>Thinks you have to play to the written rules 100%

I can smell the anti-fun from here.

Well it's not like we can really guess what's going though the DM's mind, but I really doubt it's anything aside from trying to keep the peace with an annoying faggot or not knowing any better

>The rules were forgone
>lawful