Is using master of cruelties a dick move in commander?

Is using master of cruelties a dick move in commander?

>5 mana
>can only attack alone
>only triggers if it isn't blocked
no

No. Commander was literally invented for plays just like this, or ideally even saucier plays where you cheat him out and give him evasion somehow

Please check the catalog before making any thread related to M:tG.

It depends on the playgroup.

Oh no a flying 2/2 and a 1/4 first strike deathtouch WHAT EVER WILL I DO??

Nothing a shock, or bolt, or fireball... Or literally anything can't solve.

>burn in Commander
lmao what
I mean there's any number of instant speed removal spells but why would you go for damage instead of destroy or exile?

Depends on the playgroup.
If it's a competitive playgroup, have fun go nuts.
If it's a casual playgroup, he's still fine, just don't use it with Kaalia or similar things.

Alesha is an Insta kill if you get it early enough and have skulk/shadow/etc on em

lose?

Personal feelings? Master of Cruelties is fine, but Sorin Markov and Magister Sphinx are dick moves.

But they're all legal according to the banlist, so go nuts.

>I don't like it but it's part of the game so I won't stop you
If only everyone on this board could be this reasonable.

Boots, greaves, collar, give him a divinity counter and put nyleas bow on the field and...

Suspend rift bolt.

Oh, poor baby dosen't know that he's on a Crawurm Meta. If only I could play where everyone isn't trying to go off turn 3.

>not getting the point of the post, or getting it and discussing the most stupid aspect of it
2/10 made me reply

If they cant hang with the master fuck em. What kind of shitty playgroup do you have that doesnt just remove it the turn it drops in

Only if you use it with Kaalia.

Only if you're playing casual EDH.

"Dies to removal" isn't a real argument faggotron

AoE burn in commander might as well be cheap single side board wipes.

In Commander, it is. MoC hits the board, you can rest assure a board wipe is going to be played before a full rotation.

Blow it out your ass

Or they could just, y'know, chump block it
it's a 1/5 with deathtouch you don't want to let through. Unless they give it evasion or something it's practically nothing.

Lose on the spot from Master putting you to 1 with it's effect and Kaalia whacking you for 2?

or block

it's a staple in any Kaalia deck for a reason but not because it's broken or dumb

it's just a good wincon or removal bait

He will wipe the field. And then deal 19, damage.

wait a minute. does bludgeon brawl allows the specified non-creature; non-equipment artifacts to keep their abilities ? It doesn't say they lose it but does not mention they keep it either. I guess it's not "becomes" but "is" so, no change ?

All these people who don't realize you can just block MoC shows how brain dead casual EDH really is.

correct, nothing is stopping that nicol bolas from using loyalty abilities while also being used as a flail.

A bit, but that's the point.

...THE DEMON CAN ONLY ATACC ALONE...
Can't Fat guys even read.... rly ?

Holy shit you're retarded. It's not like Kaalia and MoC is an especially amazing combo, but it's still a functional one.

Not really. It's a solid combo with Kaalia/Alesha but it requires an open target and it's easy to disrupt

nah, like every other win condition in EDH your opponents have ample ways to deal with it in every color. if you get rekt by it one game edit your deck to be able to deal with it. its called meta

bait