>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

first for ironjawz are best

What happened to all the other legendary items after ET?

unaccounted for. They were never confirmed to be destroyed, but you can use one in your army and just match its rules with an artefact, and say it was lost into the winds of magic when that whole thing happened in end times.

Reposting from old thread, feedback on my Total War-inspired Ranger warscroll would be appreciated. Seem fair or is it broken? Basically Quarrellers with deepstrike, better move/worse save, and the option to take throwing/great weapons.

I think you'd be better off using quarrellers but giving them a 6+ means they're probably horribly underpowered but if you're very clear with your opponent ahead of time that you want to use homebrew rules then it's up to them not us

Rules-wise, the runefangs are now 'Sigmarite Runesword's.

Who cares. They're shit, and probably got destroyed like the rest of that shit setting.

It's already dead; no need to piss on its grave lol.

New player here. I just built a squad of liberators and I gave the captain two hammers while the rest of the squad has hammer and shield. Is that legal? It says some units have hammer and shield and others have swords and such, but it doesn't say you can't mix and match nor does it say you can. It seems to imply you pick one weapon set for the unit but I'm not sure.

>reading comprehension

it specifically says UNITS are armed etc etc

the entire unit must be wielding the same weapon with the exception of the special weapons being 1 per 5

read the ironjawz 'ardboyz warscroll for an example of when you can mix and match

the ninth age running itself into the ground and being kicked out of loads of conventions is effectively pissing on the grave of warhammer

The warscroll specifies “some units,” so no, they all have to be armed the same. Only warscrolls that say “some boyz/models” can take mixed weapon load outs, such as some Ironjaws units.

Thanks.

Salty WFAGB player detected lol

I've actually asked some people on Veeky Forums including /wfg/ on 9th age. Apparently guys from there have actually been trying to tell the people doing 9th age that they're committing the same mistakes as 8th Ed along with other issues with the game in an attempt to improve eit yet they never got a response.

Why aren’t Beastlords plastic!?

>REEEE

Because they’re rapists. It’s not supposed to feel good.

so from what limited information I've gleaned is that the people who started T9A have become extremely gated, they've been deleting posts they made, locking threads, ignoring their community, outright lying, which has compounded with a lack of models, rules that change very frequently, asking for fan input on rules to change then ignoring what input they get in favor of doing whatever they wanted too (or what their friends want).

lets not forget that they're dealing with players who won't hesitate to burn their armies at the first whiff of sour rules

but whatever, it's a golden age for gaming, KoW has been doing great, AoS, 40k, even the latest warmahordes rules is sounding not bad. Now they just need painting rules for warmahordes and I'm in.

Why did they kill gorthor off so now there's no good leader for brayherds

I managed to get my hands on a metal doombull though so I'm hella stoked for my warherds army

I've never played a single game of fantasy in my life.

>Who cares. They're shit, and probably got destroyed like the rest of that shit setting.

>Salty WFAGB player detected lol

Irony

Ight so in the Spear if Shadows there's these warrior culture of dudes called the Ekran Kel

The character from that culture, Ahazian, mentions how he sacrificed them
>For what else could he do? For a kel, there was only battle. War was– had been– the truest art of the Ekran. Its reasons did not matter. Causes were but distractions to the purity of war waged well.Ahazian Kel, last hero of the Ekran, had sought to become as one with war itself. And so he had given himself up to Khorne. He had offered the blood of his fellow kels in sacrifice, including that of Prince Cadacus. He cherished that memory above all others, for Cadacus, of all his cousins, had come the closest to killing him.
Then
>Not that Ahazian Kel needed aid. The Ekran had only been defeated, in the end, by their own ferocity. They had resisted every army sent against them, until Khorne, at last, set his hooks in the kel– the warrior princes who’d ruled the Ekran. Slowly, surely, working with a subtlety only rarely displayed, Khorne had twisted their martial honour into something savage. Their empire had collapsed in an orgy of violence, leaving behind only ruin.

And finally we have Cadoc, a Kel, And a Stormcast

How? Would that mean he was redeemed on the forge?

I called this from day fucking one. The second you let a community that is founded on cheesing the shit out of other people to victory write the rules for their game, they're going to run it into the ground in record time.
Has the literal arms race between armies started yet or no?

Got my skellies and orks early.
Deck building just got so much more complicated. Jesus christ.

Ok so, Cadoc could have been forged before the Kel's fell to khorne or he could have been reforged into a stormcast.

In one of josh reynold's novels a chaos guy gets reforged

So long as there's still a spark in their very being resisting chaos they can be turned against them

A lot of people in these threads can be really aggessive towards WHFB players, real or percieved.
It's cause for the first 3/4 of a year (Initial release-Ironjawz Release) the threads had a minimum of one WHFB player shitposting at all times.

For me deck building goes: Buy two of everything and buy a core set every two decks you want.

Meaning I need to pickup a minimum of three core sets since I want Liberators, Reavers, Ironjawz, Skaven, Fyreslayers -- and I need skeletons for their cards

Yeah, 9th Age is a proper shitshow. I took one look at it back when Fantasy was getting axed and swapped over to KoW without even thinking twice. And so far, haven't ever thought twice about it. KoW is everything good about Fantasy with the shitty parts slashed off and fixed. 9th Age is everything that made me hate 8th Edition all over again.

Yeah, slashing the special character Beastmen was pretty sad.

He could also have been one of the sane people during the collapse.

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to do that.
I'll just build a deck for every warband, write the cards down somewhere and mix and mix and match the decks depending on who I am going to play.

Thanks, mate. Between my theoretical Freegitz, I've also got the planned support of the Ironwaaagh Grots and the Stormboyz. The former being pretty obvious -- and I do grin at the thought of taking a looted wagon approach to a Steam Engine and have it be crawling with grotlings -- and the later is stolen from someone on these threads a while back about some Ironjawz wearin' the flashiest armor they can find to try to -- much like the Freegitz -- trick Chaos into thinkin' they ain't greenskinz to give 'em a right propa krumpin'. Chaos an' da Stormcast always be fightin', so you jus' gotta gold up ya armor, and Chaos'll be crawlin' outta Realmgates lookin' for a fight.

They jus' think the gitz wit' all dem feathers is weedy 'umies, when instead it's kunnin' orkz!

that's fair but I don't want to have only two decks at a time so two core sets is a must for me

And has been sustained by AoS fanbois who take the game too seriously migrating to /wfg/ and shitting the place up.

I can only say you reap what you sow.
I don't personally condone it, but I won't do anything to stop anyone else from doing it either. I'll stop myself from doing drive by shitposts though.

Not sure yet how many decks I'm gonna have when I sorted that mess out.
A shame they didn't give the skellies and orks an actual starter deck as well, so you could test them out right away. I'm considering making at least one deck that doesn't rely on objective markers and see how that goes.

So far, it Looks like Stormcasts and Sepulcral Guard are good at defensive play, Blood Reavers and Ironjaws are offensive.
But at the same time the Blood Reavers and Sepulcral Guard shine fielding masses to hold and harass objectives while Stormcasts and Ironjaws are more tanky.

Four decks in theory: Defensive, Offensive, Tanky, Swarmy...fuckin damn it.

The Drakesworn Temple, much less the full Extremis Chamber are impossible to field in matched play...

So wtf?! Why'd they give us battalions that we will never see outside of open play?

Those Battalions were designed when there WAS no matched play?

Because only non-fun grognards play matched play, user. Games Workshop is a miniatures company first and foremost, and they just want to help you and your friends forge your own narrative! Age of Sigmar isn't a game about winning and losing, but rather telling a story with your friends! That why in the latest expansion, Firestorm, sometimes you'll end up playing against a force that the cards say will be twice the point value of yours! Talk about a story waiting to be told!

opinons on xmass boxes?

I accidentally posted this in the 40K thread so I'll repost it here
>No destrustion
Reeeeeee and such

>useless Death shit when all I really want are Allegiances for the sub-factions rather than a giant pile of random models
>more Stormkikes
>$170 of cogfops, for people with shit taste and Arcanites for people with patrician taste
The price point's a little bizarre, but whatever. Any done the math on what the discounts actually are on those things? And is Changecult really the best name they could give that box? And-and, new battalions for those boxes possibly?

kharadron overlords
box $170

captain 25
company 45
frigate 80
skyjumpers 40
gunhauler 50

total 220, 23% savings

What's this stuff about cards I've been hearing?

Still waiting on Aelves.

what cards? the only cards conversations i know of have been the ones about shadespire

>Deck building
Like the game but holy fuck they should stop doing this.

>bought 9 packs of pic related

Now to get those painted...

That's a good basis for a grot army. Go max squads rather than many smaller squads. A few with spears, the rest with bows

as a /wfg/ poster you guys need to chill, a skaven player brings up stormfiends and you scream aosg shill and other things

when I heard the leak a couple days ago I bought a bunch of the ally boxes that are discontinued

they're wholly uninteresting to me but I'll probably buy a tzeentch box, maybe a KO box.

they'll be on sprues for a year or two but the SAVINGS man, the SAVINGS

I'm definitely grabbing a KULT OF SPEED box for 40k though, that plus a stompa and my hundreds of ork boyz that I already have is one tidy army

Is it that slav guy?

where the fuck do you find these leaks

>egyptian WD december

are you fucking serious the november WD isn't even out yet

Gitmob has the most appeal to me as well. You made the right choice.

here or wfg?

wfg the whole general is allergic to anything faintly end times related

as far as I can tell the funny slav guy doesn't post in wfg, he's probably just some butt mad kow/t9a/idontevenknow player

you say gitmob but posted a picture of an ironjaw model

Or maybe an 8-chan shitposter.

OH shit, sorry, here is the gitmob pic I meant to post.

Now that is clearly Moonclan, my guy

Shitposting about stormcast is very much an aos player thing.

It happend before when we got leaks form WD with Guliman right before WD with Yvraine came out.

yeah that was funny, gw was hella pissed because oooo primarch how fancy, but nope, some shitstain mailed out the WD a month early

I mean the joke was that ironjawz have been taking gitmob siege weapons as allies and doing incredibly well at tournies but that's one heck of a grot you got there

The Kharadron Overlords one looks sweet, I'll probably get it

What would you want to add/change about your army to make it more viable?

Personally, I would love to see some sort of Fyreslayer cavalry that would allow them to move around the board faster than 4". They already have the magmadroth as a mounted unit, would be easy to claim that elite FS would tame/ride smaller magmadroths into battle.

I just want centigors to be part of Brayherd and to be in plastic.

Tanky melee spiders, perhaps with grot riders or prodders. Spider web throwers that cause cc

What's the chances that they ever add Bretonnia back into the game?
I'm new to collecting and have gone with Empire, but I prefer Bretonnia.

Best we'll get is a similar faction of human knights. Brettonia itself is utterly krumped. Here's to hoping.

They're still selling Karl Franz model for age of sigmar, why wouldn't they bring back Bretonnia?
Didn't the green knight survive?

I'm sure they'll re-add a bretonnia-like force once they figure out how to make them not just bland feudal peasantry shit they cant copywrite

No they're not. He's not even named karl franz anymore.

It still sold because its a dual kit, capable of making either the named character karl franz who no longer exists or a generic empire (now freeguild) general.

Cadocan, Cadoc's original persona, is implied to be about one of the few that resisted khorne and fought sigmar in a bitter last stand,

Dude, someone in that threat kept on insisting the sepulchral warden was a WoW rip-off. Autism runs even more rampant there.

I would be interested in the Stormcasts one, but beign almost blind as a bat I can't see what's inside the box.

They already did. It's now called Flesh Eating Courts.

Stone-cold, user

It's a vanguard themed box. It has the lord aquilor, palladors, hunters, and the long range bird dudes.

My god, they're mirroring art assets again!

not surprised.

Is that actual GW art?

No.

Because Open Play is just as valid a method as Matched. It essentially turns AoS into a historical wargame (just like FoW and BA turn historicals into a full on fantasy with point costs and army lists instead of OoB)

As I only have an Ironclad and 10 Arkanauts, this box is a fucking gift form the Heaven, er I mean Azyr

@user asking last thread about Hammerhal & other story :

1) Check the BL website yourself you spoon-fed mong.

2) The book includes stories about / featuring almost every factions, it's a novella and a collection of short stories and extracts. It's a good selection.

Does it offer any substantial savings?

According to this guy on TGA, it pretty does

Any idea what's in the Orks and Arcanites ones?

Also, only 3 40k ones? Or is one not shown?

Wasn't there going to be an announcement of some sort today? Or some leaks?

Can some kind soul share new Hammerhal book form BL, pretty please?

New stormcast accessory pack confirmed. Stormcast dice, rulers, and facemasks.

>ally boxes that are discontinued
Wait, what? Fuck, which ones?

I posted it months ago that they were getting discontinued. It's why I bought the warherds beastmen ally box while I could

They're still available on the AU website. Dunno what user was talking about.

I'm not asking you Slavfag, shoo!

Warherds is gone on UK site last time I checked. Barrow Lords and Giants are still there. Not sure on the others.

I can't see why they would have a worse save, Dwarf Rangers always wore heavy armour.

I think the Vanguard Deployment could do with tighter restrictions as well, such as having to be within a certain distance of a board edge of terrain.

Back when WD relaunched, we have like, 3 months of leaks in advance, this is nothing new.

Plus, Novembers WD is already available to British subscribers.

Did GH2017 fix Beastmen?

What about Nighthaunt, Soulblight and FEC?

>Did GH2017 fix Beastmen?
Somewhat, they are better now than they were before with their ambush, Herdstone, command abilities and relics

Make plastic salamanders and razordons, or drop the price

$36 per model is unreasonable