twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to jump to XLM. Seriously.

we are the ripple marines we will not sellllllll

>short position opened at 18k
my body is ready

Congrats on this. Seriously

Fucking page on binance is frozen.

You'll miss serious gainz

Guys should we exit ? Ripple is having an influence on bitcoin... :( I think the whole market is going to crash for a while ?

hope you sold high retards, you must have a brain the size of a potato rattling around in your head if you didn't see this coming.

you cant dump ripple. too many people will buy it up. especially tomorrow morning koreans

same. anyone who wasn't a shill or delusional could've seen this coming

Dropping Buttrex GET OUT

If you didn't sell already you'll bleed hard or miss a lot of gains at least

this
for the past 3 days it has been going up steadily, and now today the banks have offically signed contracts to use ripple transactions. getting out now for a little extra profit is really dumb

binance needs to throttle updates on the basic view, jesus.

kek, korea banned exchanges and shit

source? kr banned exchanges when ?

Heading back up...

Don't sell right now you fucking retards, the buy high sell low it's just a meme.

get out asap

yes.. I sold my bags. already lost 3 btc on this shit. it will back to 1$ if u dont drop u r bags.

HAHAHAHAH THANKS FOR BUYING MY BAGS AT 2.85 YOU DUMB PAJEETS STAY POOR HAHAHAHAHA

It's already "tomorrow morning" in Korea.

No it doesn't. You lost money because you have hands like water and pussy out when it's just a little correction.

STOP EXITING

when will you faggots stop playing this retarded game of hot potato.

this is summer time all over again. pass around a ball back and forth and see who is the faggot who is last holding it and sit there and laugh.

you guys are fucking retards.

>Went up by 92% in a single fucking day
>A little correction
oh boy you're in for a surprise.

This it's lagging like a motherfuker

Live by the Normans, die by the Normans. You think newbies are not going to freak out when they borrow money to buy this shitcoin?

For all of you who bought at $2.80
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>tfw averaging in with pennies

TIMMMMMBBBBEEEEEERRRR YOU FUCKING RIPPLE FAGS FUCK YOU NIGGERS I HOPE YOU LIKE THOSE BAGS

you don't get a cripple address to deposit either?

Going back up you dumb faggots : )

stop posting my wife

Whales have accumulated a ton XRP just so they can demolish it .

FUCKING BINANCE WHY CANT I DEPOST CRIPPLE TO ARBITRAGE THAT 16K VS 18K SATS SPREAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Made $200 shorting so far. Fuck Ripple and anyone who supports it.