If sanctioned, what would be her Psyker Level?

If sanctioned, what would be her Psyker Level?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She can't be sanctioned, she's got a fucking DAEMON in her pocket.

She does?

Yes, she fucking does.

When?

She'd only be a minor psyker. Her powers are the same level as a normal psyker

Some meh psyker. Delta at best. People forget that, for example, Dark Heresy ascended psykers can go full Malcador the Hero on the enemies of the Imperium, one-shotting primal demons and obliterating fleets.

Season one.

Seriously, have you not watched this?

different user, please point to an event in season 1 or an episode because i don't remember anything like that.

A decent psyker can explode a human head with a single thought. An Alpha level psyker can teleport moons and mind control entire sub-sector.
She might be impressive in Strager Things but people like her are a dime a dozen in 40k.

I watched all of it when has she ever had a deamon relation?

She's also like 14, she can grow over time. And she opened a rift in the warp, then closed it.

>a decent psyker

citation fucking needed, Eisenhorn is a decent pskyer.

>she opened a rift in the warp, then closed it.
Call me when she accidentally summons a lord of change or two, while shooting down a Despoiler Class battleship from the planet's orbit. Btw, those two lords of change didn't survive, same goes for the battleship.

She completely vaped the first seasons monster and a arm of the titan sized 2nd seasons one in the last episodes, granted the later appears to be made of some mist like substance but we still got the 1st one to go off of.

Combine that with her spying capability and she's a decent Beta level.

Literally dark heresy rulebook. Any psy-rank 3 sanctioned psyker can learn the precise telekinesis.

This is coming from season 1 but she can not only do some decent divination with sufficient materials (ie. a sensory deprivation tank) but she can also snap necks and later on pin the Demogorgon to a wall.
Judging from the fact that she hasn't had any formal training (because there isn't anybody like her), I'd say she is at least Iota class but most likely Zeta.

With a lot of luck she won't end up as Emp's lunch.

She gets better at pretty much everything in s2

nobody cares about your stupid dark heresy crunch, in the lore decent psykers aren't that strong, an iota level psyker which is what most sanctioned pskyers are are pretty damn weak, Esienhorn was like gamma level which is much and his powers were pretty meh.

There is a big difference between what can happen and what is common/average.
The rules say that a PR 3 psyker can learn precise telekinesis but it doesn't say that it is something that happens regularly.

In season 2, her required materials for locating literally anyone whose face she can recall are reduced to a crude blindfold and some static on an old TV. As far as the telekinesis[/spoler] is conderned, she learns how to utilize her traumas to enrage herself, enabling her to move a tank car over old, rusted tracks.

It's not even funny how OP she is.

>she's OP
>has crippling lack of socialization and a tenuous grasp of English
>is shown to be jealous and petty at times
>is unstable cuz guinea pig for the Government

her breakup with Mike is going to be a fucking bloodbath

Big whoop, she's taken some piddly social disadvantages so she can be a total psychic combat monster.

This is literally the equivalent of dumping charisma so you can mix max while pretending you still have a worthwhile character RP wise.
>netflix writing
>ever

Delta level.

She’s strong, but not “blow up imperial battle titians with my mind” strong.

Be very greatfull the upside-down is nowhere near silent hill or the warp.

>She’s strong, but not “blow up imperial battle titians with my mind” strong.
Give it a couple more seasons.

who?

Don't be such a precious little cunt about cheap entertainment.

There is a niche for high-concept shows.

I think maybe she could get to beta, but Ahriman, Magnus, every grey knight chapter master, and Malcador will be able to cream her.

If the mind-flayer has been a lord of change, the show would have been over in 2 episodes.

Found the contrarian.

>Jane Hopper (born Jane Ives), more commonly referred to as Eleven, is a major character in the first and second seasons of Stranger Things. She is portrayed by Millie Bobby Brown.

>She was kidnapped and raised in Hawkins National Laboratory where she was experimented on for her inherited psychokinetic abilities. After escaping from the lab, she was found by Mike, Lucas, and Dustin. Upon discovering her abilities, Mike believed that she could help find Will, their missing friend. It was eventually revealed that, in a lab experiment, she made contact with a creature from another dimension, accidentally opening an interdimensional gateway. Eleven eventually faced and destroyed this monster in a showdown at Hawkins Middle School, mysteriously vanishing in the process.

>Eventually, she was found to be alive, hiding in Jim Hopper's cabin, residing with him. As she grew impatient due to separation from her friends, she went on a journey by herself, in the process discovering her past. Realizing that she could not leave behind her friends in Hawkins, she returned and closed the Gate immediately. Eleven was then taken in by Jim Hopper as his adoptive daughter.

Delta Green needs to get its act together.

no way she could get to beta, beta is like the highest you can go as a human without going insane, its incredible amounts of power.

>not recognizing a character from a popular show is contrarianism

>he doesn't know what a primaris psyker or a psyker inquisitor can do

Most inquisitors are delta

We are talking about grey knight chapter master level when we talk about beta.

11 wouldn’t last a minute vs a lord of change.

A single primaris can kill a lord of change. It would be a mexican stand-off kind of deal, but he can do it. The pure amount of psy-bolt damage a single high-end primaris psyker can dish out is insane. Hell, if he's lucky, he can kill 5 or 7 lords of change at the same time.

wouldn't last 10 seconds.

Heck 40 horrors of tzeentch could take the whole town.

I don’t think primaris can take a lord of change, especially because lords of change are psy rating 10 which is as psykically strong as a creature can be without being magnus or big daddy E

Friendly reminder that this show is exactly why mutants should always be purged and xenos are never to be interacted with, except to purge.

No? One maybe, but 5 or 6 is like trying to fight a hurricane. Except the hurricane is made of screaming faces and CANNOT BE.

Being a psychic combat monster doesnt help you be happy unfortunately.

I dont think she's poorly written really, she at least has grown as a character, from nameless freak to functioning autist (with psychic powers). Again, looking forward to when she goes full-REEE on someone out of sperg rage

Didn’t she already REEE when she saw mike and max together.

I can only say what I would do if I was mike...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

This
> this is my friend Dart from the trash!
>my gf: "aww its cute"
>me: It's unholy and an abomination, kill it like the rest

Nah, he totaly can. You just have to unnatural willpower x3 and have a primaris with all psi ratings taken. A rank 16 primaris psyker is psi-rating 10 as well. Add the U.W.x3 along with the high willpower bonus and expertised from a discipline, and he can shit out ~500 psyblot damage on average. A single Lord of Change has only 200 wounds.

That wasnt REE, that was petty jealousy that was groundless. If she saw Mike try to make a move on the red, i imagine she'd look like Carrie, except it'd be other people's blood.

She blew up a monster with her brain in S1, by S2 i shudder to think what she could do if she had murderous intent

Reminder that Hopper is the best character, and that he is the only character that isn’t a raging idiot 90% of time.

Alright, what tier psyker is Alma Wade?

Yes and?

Eleven is nowhere near a primaris psyker. Plus, if you are a rank 16 primaris psyker you aren’t a normal primaris psyker.

At that point you are a beta psyker like a grey knight chapter master or lord of change. Magnus would still crap on a rank 16 psyker.

The mom is the worst
>i wont let anything bad happen, i promise!
>eldritch abomination beyond our power and comprehension intensifying

Really, El is the dominant female, followed by Nancy

Undead and horny.

Iirc doesnt she psychically nuke a place so hard that the dead come back as mutants and ghosts? And she does this FROM THE GRAVE??

Im not sure where she falls on the 40K spectrum but by most universes Alma is super strong, like a psychic super saiyan

that also rapes you

She tripped someone, FFS. She's not a monster.

The only times she's actually killed anything were legitimate self-defense.

Delta, like el.

Delta psykers are nuts.

Here’s the scale
>Delta can kill an army with their mind
>beta can kill a continent
>alpha can kill a planet
>alpha plus, hahahahahaha

>Magnus would still crap on a rank 16 psyker.
He'd honestly be the only person to out-gun a rank 16 primaris psyker. And even then, if the psyker manages to go first, he can still blow magnus the fuck out with lucky rolls. It's a funny feel when you realise, that you're so far into the DH campaign, that you stop thinking about what can solve a problem and start considering the options with much less overkill involved.

>beta can kill a continent

wrong, ravenor was high beta and we wasn't anywhere near that strong.

alpha plus is overrated.
There is not a single instance you see an alpha plus psyker doing very craz shit like blowing a planet etc.
If they were that powerful they would be more powerful than daemon princes, which cant do stuff like that. And that is retarded.
Also inquisition captured a group of alpha plus psykers and when a group of them were let loose in a parade they did some heavy damage, but nothing incredibly catastrophic. The entire city was standing by the time all of them were executed.

eh lorewise geom magnus and malcodor are the strongest, its not possible for anyone else to be as strong.

By the end of Season 1, she is... just about powerful enough to be fed to the Emperor. Let me watch Season 2 this weekend, and then I'll get back to you on whether she's worth sanctioning.

Big E fried every ork on a planet with his mind.

Big E is not alpha plus. He is on a totaly another level .

I can see a rank 16 primaris/inquisitor-psyker being on Malcador's level. Thing is- none of them exist outside of lore. Rank 16 non-psykers? Sure, plenty of those in the lore. Psykers just don't survive up to that point lorewise, because it would break the plot of the setting. In tabletop they totaly can. So I assume it is a possibility for a human to be as strong as Malcador. It's just that most don't survive to that point.

Closing that Warp rift is impressive, she is probably a specialized Delta Psyker.

Alpha-Plus psykers do not represent the top of the scale, but in fact are completely beyond the scale. These individuals operate on a completely different wavelength from normal people and are owners of completely alien mindsets. In terms of power, they are akin to weapons of mass destruction, flavored depending on their particular discipline; for instance, an Alpha-Plus Pyromancer is entirely different from (and significantly less dangerous than) an Alpha-Plus Telepath. However, in theory there is nothing that a trained Alpha-Plus psyker cannot accomplish through force of will, from snapping a Titan in half (Telekinesis) to summoning the Chaos Gods themselves (Malefic Daemonology). There is a tacit assumption that this category contains the Emperor and his "notably-psychic" Primarchs (especially Magnus the Red in his daemon Primarch form), but even he admitted there were limits on his power, specifically that one could not be both all-seeing and all-powerful at the same time. No attempt is made to distinguish power levels among members of this grade, even when they demonstrably differ in power (such as The Emperor and Magnus the Red).
Assumed Examples:
The Emperor
The Hive Mind
Other God-level and Demigod-level Psykers, such as Tzeentch and Magnus the Red, respectively.
Malcador the Sigillite is definitely up here as well, being the third-most powerful human Psyker (only outranked by The Big E himself and Magnus, a Demigod.
In terms of seventh-edition mastery levels, approximately 5+.

shes one bucket of blood from going full on Carrie. I think she would be strong enough for the black ships to snatch her up.

Malcador gets his ass fried by sitting on the gold throne for what? 3 hours?
And Emperor is sitting for 10 thousand years.
They clearly are not even in the same category much less a sub-category.

>alpha plus
Magnus
>alpha
Ahriman
>beta
Stern
>delta
Kaldor

Both are so powerful that distinction is unnecessary.

You die instantly if you fight an alpha plus.

ahriman could be alpha plus desu same with eldrad although alpha is probably a better bet

This is the best answer

10k years with tons of pskyer sacrifices to be fair.

that's just wretched battle psycher slave level, like user said dime a dozen in wh40k.

11's is good and all, but I'm more interested in pic related.
where do mass illusions rank

She's way further sown on the richter scale than 11. The most people we've seen her use her power on at once was like, 6

Illusions are inferior to actual, physical effects.

She conjures up a wall and hopes the dudes in cars respond quickly enough not to just slide through and ruin her day. Eleven throws cars around with Hulk-strength mind arms.

I think Jaspers here is a good example of a upper level Alpha Plus Psyker. You are so powerful that you stop being a human and just become a thing.

She's been dead for years and trapped in a nuclear bunker inside a custom built pay dampening prison, and even then managed to literally cause all the meat to explode off of people, in addition to feats of telekinesis, pyromancy, and telepathy. Once she's let out - depending on which timeline you follow - she unleashes a bunch of malevolent spirits and either destroys a city and its survivors with spirits and telekinetic feats, or drives them insane and mindless while killing at random and looking for someone to knock her up so she can get a third kid that she will use as a weapon to kill everyone on earth.

The third game was so intensely stupid it's best ignored.

Sooooooo

A delta level daemon?

is he an alfa-plus in a world of deltas?

Mob has omnikensis. If he was given time to develop he would be capable to do nearly anything. He’s one of the universal forces.

The dude that used black holes as weapons, punk compared to mob.

He’s alpha plus all right. He’s the only person in this dicussion that I would bet on for killing magnus.

Eh, Old Jim could probably kill Magnus as well.

Is manhattan a c’tan or alpha plus psyker

C'Tan, he can "only" manipulate physical matter.

Well, he can manipulate matter on all levels, I'd go for C'tan-tier.

too bad he seems to be more interested in sick gains than actually improving his psychic abilities

She ascended from her mortal body to persist psychically in a parallel universe made of her dreaming, that is bleeding through and overtaking the world, her presence is felt globally and turns people into raving zombies bent to her worship, and her birthing contractions rend the sky. The only separation from 40K is that there isn't any greater organization to call Exterminatus.

>Missing the point that hard

I get the point, I'm just banting
still, mob could have used his powers for the benefit of mankind instead of going the whole "100% normal life" route
I think he might change his mind about it when he matures a bit

Did the animu get a second season or something?

Hopper really is. Like, I'm watching everyone else in the show do all this stupid shit, and Hop is just like "Hold on. I'm going to do some police work here."

"I'll climb into this hole that I don't know I'll be able to get back out of, and not tell Hawkins Labs about it straight away like anyone sensible would do."

“Why don’t I keep the creature that doesn’t fit any taxon, it’s surely natural. After all he likes candy”

>90% of the time

nah, these are both from the first season
the animu was really good and stood out a lot, is it really so surprising people still remember it after a year?

I know most otakus are trendhoppers, only watching the most currently hyped show and then immediately forgetting about it, but come the fuck on

True, but the whole point is that to mature he needs to negect his powers. Only when he achieves personaly fulfillment by his own hand can he be morally responsible enough to use his powers.

I don’t know why he’s so fed up about it.

He has a job, if I had his powers I would never work. I think he’s just kinda hard on himself.

She raped a dozen or so of those big alien doggos and didn't even break a sweat, that's bretty sdrong imho. But if I was in charge of directing the show, I would have her go full Akira in season two, like destroying a chunk of the town and exorcizing the shadow thing out of Will's body while she bleeds from her eyes, ears and every other hole she has.

Also, I wonder what happened to the dog body that they put into the fridge to study later.

some of us don't watch all the telly

She doesn't have a daemon in her pocket, she just accidentally saw the demogorgon, freaked out and opened a portal near it. She doesn't summon it or have anything to do with it otherwise

Shes just a run of the mill psyker, probably very standard for her age

you are vastly underestimating psykers in 40k

High level psykers destroy fleets and titans with the flick of a wrist, she has done nothing a run of the mill normal psyker couldnt