The Truth about XRP

Quite the opposite.

Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?
Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...
When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP..

and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin.

Rich always get richer user. Even if you start out with more money than ((them))) theyl'l end up with more money than you.

this makes sense

>printed on a whim

It cab be burned on a whim, but never created. I would like to see your sauce on that.

To put this into a clearer perspective, let's assume BTC is already 1M per coin, and Eth is 500k.

Given this The BTC/XRP rate is

0.00019639 BTC.

This means for each ripple you are actually paying the banks $196.39 future dollars to buy it. It's only selling on the market for $2.78 though.

Every time you trade BTC for XRP, you are giving away $194 dollars PER XRP.

The Banks are GAINING $194 PER XRP.

You don't think (((they))) became the wealthiest group in America by working hard do ya?

It's controlled by Banks. These people bribe/kill politicians/presidents for profit.

IT's centralised so it can be CHANGED on a whim.

If I wanted to change Ethereum I need to go to every mining node in the world, and suck their dick so they use my fork.

If I wanted to change XRP, I need to threaten the lead developer / Bribe him, and it's done. The only 'trusted' nodes on the network are owned by Ripple labs, which is in-term owned by the banks.

You are deluded as FUCK if you think they won't change the rules on XRP the MOMENT they see a chance to profit more, or avoid loss.

Crypto isn't even really mainstream, and yet, the majority of the market are god damn fucking niggers. There's no hope.

>implying I wont just buy the dip of BTC and ETH after I exchange my XRP ATH

Just hold Eth and BTC.

The niggers will end up like always being poor niggers dependent on welfare holding XRP whining they were 'tricked' out of BTC by the white man.

The Jews will always hold the nigger's money, and point the finger at the white man, claiming he stole it.

The white man is in a unique position though to do the smart thing, see deception for what it is and ignore it.

HOLD BTC, HOLD ETH. The jews will be wealthy by eating dumb niggers like always (slavery)... but there's no reason you can't be wealthy with them.

Ripple is the future of digital money. Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and users no longer use it for payments. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

Haha "Dip".

If they're selling you XRP, and holding Eth/BTC.. what makes you think Eth is going to "dip".

XRP will start to fall, Eth will start to rise. Youl'l start to hold XRP hoping "Il'l sell it when it goes back to the ATH!".

Next thing you know XRP will be $1. Eth will be $1200...
And GOD help you if you don't liquidate at that point and transfer 100% into Eth or BTC and accept the jews scammed you.. because once they hold Eth/BTC.. they aren't going to give it up.

XRP is open source, they cant create more coins. its supply is limited and its power to use the reserves it locked monthly

and even if its true XRP value will be more than 10$ so its not a bad deal either

Yeah, I guess you're right. And it's not that I don't understand (mountain jew here, so...). It's just that... well, I won't change my prayer any time soon.
>Amen.

Actually an interesting theory.

Let’s assume you were part of the banking industry and felt threatened by the rise of crypto as it was a direct competitor to your industry, what would be the best way to take it out? Are you sure they wouldn’t just use the government? We know they’re in bed with the regulators.

Perhaps, but true wealth will be measured in BTC, Eth.

Let me give you an example.

There is a currency now that is accepted EVERYWHERE. Almost in every country you can take this currency out and buy anything with it..

Must be a good currency right? Better invest in it right?

Pic related.

There's a reason BTC and ETH are so valuable. They are a natural resource. They can't be synthetically made/printed. You either own it or you don't.

Ripple is not like this. IT is centralised which means if you control the Ripple Labs company (which the banks do).. you control Ripple. You control the AMOUNT of ripple, you control the value of Ripple, you control the burn rate, you control everything.

No one controls Ethereum or BTC. This is why the banks are so eagerly trading XRP it.

Get into the crypto business, hype up some shitcoins, make everyone getting in debt to buy some, then crash the whole market to zero, followed by foreclosures, mass suicides etc.
A bunch of new and deeper indebted slaves, and getting rid of the crypto threat by having the government ban them or put them under bank supervision, so that this tragedy can't repeat itself.

You can't regulate it across countries. The US might shut it down and slow down BTC, but i think they fear that in the long run like every other BTC crash it will just recover.

Furthermore if other countries don't follow suite and ban it, then they just shot their own economy in the foot by banning the global currency.

Why not just BUY all the bitcoin and own it? These people are rich and want to stay rich. They make money by owning the next big thing.

Normally that's companies, natural resources etc.

This Crypto thing caught them off gaurd and they want a cheap way in now. XRP is it.

XRP is worthless as fiat of course, but the fact that people are trading Ethereum and Bitcoin for it at the moment makes XRP worth a lot.. and what do ya know... banks hold the majority of XRP at the moment.

Even on the ripple subreddit you have a guy posting a link to the chain where 1 wallet purchased 450 million ripple.

That's half a billion.

Who the fuck has half a billion? Even whales dont gamble that much.

Remmeber, there is a room full of jews RIGHT NOW looking at this graph and thinking:

"Alright we own a majority of the USD, how can we convert it into the most possible BTC for this new economy, clearly we FUCKED the dollar by printing it into oblivion, we need to make sure WE get a lifeboat/cruiseliner in this new economy."

>Do you know what people are buying Ripple with? >USD? No.
You're right, it's actually KRW. Also please stop with the reddit spacing.

I bought XRP at 10 cents, I don't care OP keep pumping it.

>mfw I ain’t buying XRP

only good piece of advice I've ever gotten from /biz

i dont really care as long as i make money

Only thing God knows which of the 3 they use when they decide to pick a winner. Hope it's ETh

So I am safe, if I am one of "them".
Sweet!

This is the quality I come to biz looking for

There is only one man who can save us.

I took your post seriously until you started talking like an 8th grader. Like come on man, you were doing great, then all of a sudden nigger jew slavery nigger jew white man jew white...

btc will never be 1m per coin

You can't fight city hall. Might as well join in and make a buck.

We don't deserve someone like him. :(

Yes. The bait and switch. Exactly.

never trust them u they will backstab u

They would use it to their own advantage or lose the position of power to others

Good point, a lot of crypto hype is from the East Asians so you couldn't just regulate it out of existence from the US.

Probably some large banking firm

You take a risk holding XRP.

Do what the Banks are doing and SELL XRP, for BTC and Eth.

Look at the transaction volumes, where do you think all this XRP is coming from?

The banks that had it from the point it was created.

They are selling it and you're giving them precious Eth/BTC for it.. They will NEVER trade it back to you.

If you want Eth/BTC you now need to scam your fellow man to hold the XRP bags (because lord knows the banks aren't going to want that worthless shit back).

Now if the Banks are holding Eth, and BTC and not selling, how high do you think the price is going to go in 2018?

This is how Macafee's 1M BTC and $500k Eth happens. But it's not YOU holding the BTC and Eth. You're holding the worthless XRP for $1 lmao, while they are holding the Eth/BTC and are back ontop of the economic ladder in the new economy.

This is how the rich stay rich. We likely won't have another opportunity in the next century to be wealthy like this again, and you traded it for 10x XRP gains lmao.

This is how to think about it.

Assume BTC is 1M already. Whenever you buy XRP with BTC, you're not trading $2.78 for it, or even $1. You're trading the fragment of a 1M dollar bitcoin.

In current prices that's $194. You are trading a $194 coin for a $2.5 piece of shit.

You're retarded. Get more sleep.

Why do you think the banks want all the ETH in the world to come out on top in the "new" economy...

Yes, like the banks will put all their eggs into a coin developed by an autistic money skeleton

>japan moonspeak says to do this
>banks say do that
>groups are saying put a little in all of them

Which one is it you sacks of shit

bitcoin will never be 1 million. stop posting this retarded shit. if youre so jealous just buy in now, ripple is going to 10 dollars guaranteed, probably much higher.

who are you user? teach us your ways

Banks are washtrading, selling their own XRP and buying it back at inflated prices. They will crash it with no survivors.

The Banks CONTROL the Ripple organisation.

The Ripple orgnisations 'official' nodes CONTROL ripple. They CONTROL what the coin is.

They can print more on a whim, they can do whatever they want should they feel like it. They can conceal it as well.

You know what they can't do? They can't print more Eth or BTC. They can't change the Eth protocol, they can't confiscate your Eth from your private wallet. (YOU fucking BET if push came to shove they will legislate the Ripple company to allow governments to access ripple wallets).

Eth and BTC are like natural resources, eg. Gold. They're decentralised and no matter how much you bribe someone, how much you threaten to kill his family, shoot him in the kneecaps, disembowl him.. you can NEVER change the Eth protocol or BTC protocol. Not the same with Ripple.

Il'l buy in with BazingaCoin maybe. Because that's probably all ripple is actually worth.

But Trade my Eth BTC for jewcoin Ripple? Hahaha What am i an idiot?

what do you have to say about blockstream being basically bankers behind bitcoin?

Do you ever think banks are successful because theyre smarter than you. You fucking idiots losers spewing your baby dick clown nonsense like this, you arent supposed to have money, you dont know what to do with it.

XRP is staring you in the face giving your pathetic basement dwelling ass a chance to get in the ground floor of the future and you come up with this.

you can trade it back for btc when you have more gains.

fuck off pajeet, nobody is buying your shitcoin

Check this out for size. This was weeks ago too.

>t. mr Shekelsteinberg
|
|
|>
|
|x
|
|
|
|

From who though?

If we split the world into two groups. Jewish Banks that have a LOT of fiat, and NO crypto..

and the crypto community made up a large number of low-middle-upper class individuals with varying amounts of crypto...

If the banks swap XRP and hold Eth/BTC... who are you going to sell the XRP bags to?

The banks? They don't want it anymore, that's why they're selling it to you.

You have to scam your fellow man to get your BTC back, the BTC you gave the bank is theirs now.

In essence this is just a wealth transfer from the low-middle-upper class back to the Banks/Jews that missed out on getting into crypto when it was $2 or $20.

Someone loses, and it's going to be you or someone like you, Someone wins, and it's going to be the Banks.

Let me start off by saying not only do I hold no ripple, I hold no crypto.

However an acquaintance of mine is a higher up at Ripple. If you guys wanted me to ask him one question what would it be?

You missed my point.

My argument is Ripple is worth about as much as Bazinga coin when push comes to shove.

it can be created. their code allows for the creation of infinite tokens (including other tokens other than XRP).

If there was a bug in the ripple protcol, how would they fix it?

The answer to this question will tell you everything you need to know about Ripple.

I agree with OP. The fact that even minor shitcoins are getting pumped right now for no reason is very telling. Bankers are luring fools into parting with their BTC/ETH, in preparation for the 2018 bull run

This is the best thread in a long time.....

I'll share my ex wife's picture for everyone to wank over as a small gesture of thank you.

This is a far stretch you weenie

hot, any pics of her pussy

Dumbass. Bitcoin is dead. You lost.

post more or giv sauce

Lmao buying it back. Banks aren't buying back XRP.

They are trading it for Eth/BTC.

EIther they buy Eth/BTC at $14k for BTC, and $700 for Ethereum.. (Which will skyrocket once they start actually buying it on the market)..
OR ALTERNATIVELY..

They develop a shitcoin, Hold 90% of the supply. aritificially inflate the price with a few small buy orders until it hits $2/3...

And now every dumb nigger wants to trade his Ethereum and bitcoin.... For a coin they ALREAY HOLD 90%, and they didn't pay a cent to do it.

They basically get huge amounts of Ethereum and Bitcoin for free. That's the scam.

They don't care about Ripple, Ripple is a shitcoin. It has about as much use as the USD.

"Oh but it can transfer money across borders"..

FUCKING PAYPAL CAN DO THIS. I can go RIGHT FUCKING NOW< and buy a polish dildo in PLN, without TOUCHING ripple...

So what's the use case again?

Ripple has one use case. TO be held by banks, pumped in value, and then swapped for Etheruem and Bitcoin so Banks can hold the majority of Eth and BTC, that is its sole purpose.

Moar

Back to /pol/

those are some proper fucking milkers my friend

Ok I would be willing to ask, but if he asked me to elaborate Id feel like an idiot because I know nothing about the ripple protocol.

>core fag
>can't get with the time

Bitcoin might be useless, but it still allows you to purchase any OTHER crypto currency you want. Same with Ethereum.

These two coins hold the value of every other coin in them.

Once the banks amass BTC and Eth, they can buy out the majority of any other coin they want. XRB, NEO, SIA, whatever the fuck. They will again end up as the 'ownership class', that owns 99% of all crypto buisness.

It will be this image all over again, but this time in cryptospace, which hitherto has been resistant to jewery.

you core fags sound like a bunch of boomers that can't let go

WHO GIVES A FUCK I'M GETTING RIIIIIIIIIIIICH!!!!!!!

So what do I buy

FOILED AGAIN

XRP will be a Use Case in how to launder huge sums of money in a short period of time.
Hi Iran!

When a man with experience meets a man with money, the man with experience walks away with the money and the man who had the money walks away with experience. - Vitalik Buterin

>true wealth will be measured in BTC, Eth.
yeah lol measure wealth with a standard that fluctuates +-100% every week LEL

cripple is fiat currency

And how do we know you're not a fucking kike trying to get everyone to dump their ripple so you can buy all it up?

Posted this earlier i had to go and lost the thread if it did go anywhere. I would say thats black pilled op. They cannot stop the free movement and storage of wealth.
Let me educate you retarded ass faggots about something this isnt about idealism or politics. If you are investing in ripple you are investing in the demise of current cryptocurrency itself.
Bitcoin is the reserve currency on the exchanges, its not perfect but it the DECENTRALIZED KING of cryptocurency thats why they blew it up through the media, and now talk about ripple nonstop. To create a fake bubble in bitcoin with normie faggotry hype and then pound the end of bitcoin down peoples throats. Bitcoin is not a perfect king but a fair king; bow down, until a new decentralized scalable king comes close to power. Guess what happens when ripple gets close to the top they go on coinbase, start making deals with all of the exchanges. THEY become the new reserve currency of crypto. They inflate crypto and do insider trading to kill crypto as we know it and turn it into the faggot market. No more large returns no more privacy total tracking of all transactions and taxation possibly. The second bitcoin falls to ripple this will fuck you hard mark my words. Give into the kikes now and lose everything or fight back and protect bitcoin.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Comone, you are listening this stupid fuck with conspiracy theory and 100% predictions in crypto? Who the fuck will use BTC with those fees and large energy if they don´t improve that.

So what you're trying to tell me is buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) and invest into something real that will help the world for the better?

thanks OP just sold 100k

nah for real though I bought into ripple and then sold it for a slight profit. FUCK RIPPLE

you are the one sounding like a pc sjw 8th grader lol

who gives a shit i 10x ed and am looking for the next moon.

>ground floor
deluded extreme

i mean, ripple is good for profit right now, but you only need to go on thier website to see why what he says is worth thinking about. i am not saying hes right, but they dont make a secret out of the the fact that 90% of xrp is owned by the company (ran by people from the banking and online transaction sector) and banks. there even is a pie chart on their page that specifically says it.

bunch of jealous boomers who didn't buy into ripple at a few cents and where told to buy BTC
HAHAHAHA
fuck wall street
fuck BTC
jews street does BTC futures but BTC is not the jew money

Thank fucking god this board is waking up.

As of right now. What will happen to BTC price when you can purchase ripple or doge or shitcoin straight from fiat?

ethereum and raiblocks imo. but do your own research.

This should be stickied.

i want my lambo my mansion and to gtfo if ripple does it so be it.

>ethereum
you trust this faggot?

What's the opposite of a butterface?
I'm guessing she's like 50, got the face of a 35 year old and the tits of an 80 year old

Checked, but what power do we have to prevent this scenario from unfolding exactly as you have described it? We have been blowing the whistle on this project since launch but normies are practically foaming at the mouth for this shitcoin.

pajeets are FUMING that their shitcoin pnd schemes are being ignored
so they spam this anti ripple shit lmao

picture looks like it was taking in the 90s
i'm guess she is 20+ years older now

i fucking hate my generation...

I tried to warn people about doing business with the Juden, but all they could reply with was "muh money lol stay poor fagot".

Lol
I'm actually invested in a few, for a lack of a better word, "fringe" hypothesis. For example, I think there's a global syndicate of pedophiles. I think the Las Vegas shooting was linked with the Saudia coup. Along with some other alternative theories on 911 and the United Nations.
Look.... The simplest explanation for XRP is that blockchain technology is proving to be very powerful. A coin with a stable market value to act as a medium between international currencies will improve multinational trading.
I don't believe this coin is going anywhere near $100, nor even $20. It'll be a stable one digit number that'll just hang around. If you're going to make some money off it the time is now.

better than this