Linkers. we loosing

I cant take this shit anymore. Can I abandon this sinking ship. loosing hope on link. i have 50% on link. I dont when money belly will deliver.

fuck fuck. no one replying. every one sold their link already ?

There were 20 threads a day saying LINK was dying and shit when it was 16 cents. Now its 47 and there are threads about it dying again. Im holding mine

Long term HODRing

Not fast money that is for sure.

You should sell.
You know yourself how long it takes the team to update the masses... Couple of times a year..
More and more people will lose faith.
Sell now while the price is up.

2018 determines if thousands of NEETs go to lambo land or hang themselves after one last tendies dinner

HODL MOTHERFUCKER, HODL TIL THE BITTER END OF PAINFUL SUCCESS. SERGEY REWARDS THE STRONG, AND SO YOUR HANDS MUST BE AS UNNWAVERING AS THE MIGHTY EARTH'S IRON!!!!

Link was 21 cents a month ago and you are panicking now?

Get out of Crypto.
You aren't made for this.

how about I catch mooning shit coins , and back to link in feb. my portfolio is stagnant because of this stinky link while others are moving.

Dont listen to the deluded linkes. Veeky Forums is the only place shilling link...

If you want you can buy back in three months for a lower price.

The price is high right now because the masses waited for months for rorys announcemens, and it finally came.. What do you think will happen the next months with no communication from the team?

Remember when every Stinky Linky makes it to lamboland youll be given the Medal of Honor.

the test and main nets will descend upon us like jewish tentacles and claim all the links while we're sleeping. you probably wait until the last moment to shit on the street too, hmm pajeet?

I'm no pajeet good sir. Proud and pure aryan.

I repeat. Wait a few months and buy back for a cheaper price.

when is testnet nigga? they just started writing go? dont have dev team yet. y the fuck sergey is so slow. fucking idiot.

That's cool too, though I'd recommend keeping at least partially in Link in the event that they announce something or have a really good event during January. Just make sure to hop on during some kind of dip in February so as to not miss March, as everyone seems to think it'll be the beginning of the real moon mission possibly because Sergey will be at SXSW during March to do some panels on Smartcontracts. But whichever path you may choose, may your trades be fruitful and your candlesticks green and reaching into the high heavens.

it all begins Q1 though, pajeet. that's but a few days away. you either get on early or miss the train. i've missed enough trains already. you know/

all this malarkey about node operators being notified beforehand and having plenty of time to buy cheap is horse pussy. you're going to get burned waiting until the last momento.

is that stinky linke train

They don't advertise to keep the price low, and they keep the price low to attract institutional investors. Are you guys just now figuring this out?

CHECK UR CHARTS
LINK BROKE OUT?

>low to attract institutional investors

who the fuck they ? if they really buying, isnt it price sky rocket already ?

check ur binance charts. NOW.

i think link broke out!

HOLY FUCKING SDHITY

HEREEE WEEE GOOOOOOO

can you faggots stick to making your threads with chainlink and link so my filters stop letting your shit threads through, thanks.

Nice 5 minute shit chart

OH FUCCKKK ITS HAPPENING

"OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING"
>moves up by 0.29%

>flash pump
>flash dump

FUCK YES!!!!!

IS THIS THE BEGINNING?

CHECK UR BINANCE CHARTS LINKERS!!!

AND SPREAD THE WORD