Order of the Stick 1104

Plan of Inaction

Thog.

>this comic is still going
Isn't this thing like over 90 years old?

The Mass Fire Resist got an honest laugh out of me.

I don't think the internet was even invented in 1927.

It was, but only "they" could use it.

"They" must really have liked stick figure comics, then.

Bretty gud Thog

We really are going to spend ten strips inside of a fucking forcecage, with absolutely nothing happening.
The pacing isn't even that awful, at least it's better since he's finally updating regularly again, but this is still infuriating. We may well spend a month before the comic actually progresses even an INCH.

Absolutely brilliant. You managed to keep plenty of words while still trimming the fat and adding humor. The strip is actually intact, unlike most Thogs.

Is Elan singing Brain Power?

>I sing! U e i a e o a i ea i o ee u i u i oe ee i e a oo i e o a
top kek

I prefer a different meta.

>not forcecage sculptured to have a small slit from where to cast fireballs
>not forcecage+sunburst combo
C'mon V I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.

You should be used to it by now. You should be numb to it.

>fuc the archer
You and me both undead brother.

For a stick figure, he looks so gleeful casting it.

I miss actual Thog
Why Burlew hate green?

Sure fucking feels like it considering the snail's pace this story is progressing.
Perfectly exemplified with this bit that could've easily been cut out once Burlew realizes his slow update progress makes people more tired of these kinds of strips than anything else.

How many years will it be before we see best boy again?

We might at least get a panel of Xykon sneezing when someone is talking about him.
He is the focus of the campaign again once this arc is over

Did you know Rich Berlew invented the seige crab? At least he told me he did.

Thus far in the comic, the highest level of spell V can cast is 7.

I thought I read he has access to a single level 9 spell, on the forums, and it'll be a surprise when we see it

The joke of the party is that the bard's the only one actually optimised for his role. Besides which, we've seen before that Vaarsuvius really doesn't tend to think things through.

>I sing! Ueiaeoaieaioeeuiuioeeeieaooieoa Ooooo! Ooooo! Iieleie

I’m just looking forward to the day when he reminds Redcloak that not caring isn’t the same as not knowing

That's weird, wasn't Halley at least confirmed to be 16 or so? Didn't Durkon cast higher leveled spells than that while he was alive?

Oh. Oh, it's 3.pf. The thing is that V has 17 int, doesn't he.

I wonder what level Familicide is, must be high if V could take a quarter of all black dragons with it.

deus ex machina in 3... 2...

But your meta is uninteresting. I got bored with just one strip. Unlike

I don't believe you. Gargantuan utility crabs go way way back. Also snails.

>mass resit fire
>10 min./level
and
>forcecage
>2hrs/level
vampire wasted his spell as they can wait it out

Their whole point is to delay the party though.

Yeah, but in the comic immediately preceding, he says that the Forcecage will last for 34 hours. That puts him at level 17, which means he can cast a 9th level spell.

doesn't really matter what level it was, she was hooked up to 3 epic casters at that time, it wasn't her own level

It's drained now.

Yeah, I know he couldn't do it herself, but I was wondering what level it would be if someone was able to cast it without help from other casters, theoretically

It was an epic spell, those don't have levels. I'm not sure what the DC would be on that kind of power though

Wouldn't matter too much unless Xykon's onto the fact the ritual doesn't actually let him control the Gate.

Whoops, meant for