Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Guard strong edition.

Previous >Warhammer Community news(NPC news)
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/03/codex-tyranids-preview-units-nov-3gw-homepage-post-2/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=4PgYGOtzcZI&index=1&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you user)
>PDf
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my dudes > your dudes

First for furies.

Maybe this thread will be better to try this in.

I'm thinking of buying a venerable dreadnought and doing a small conversion of it getting a scarab occult term head to fit where the normal head should be, taking off any imperial markings and using it as a helbrute, it doesn't really sound that difficult in my head but it will be my first time trying to do something like this, is this too big a task for me or should it be fine?

5th for bugs

Your dudes a shit. A shit!

Someone really needs to edit that.

>1488

Why no nidshitposting?

You bastard.

This can't be !

Old pic needs updating, but I'm lazy.

Nids are best faction. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

Try, I don't know how incompetent you are.

dr guard, im nid

>buying a venerable dreadnought and doing a small conversion of it getting a scarab occult term head to fit where the normal head should be, taking off any imperial markings and using it as a helbrute,
Solid plan

>it doesn't really sound that difficult in my head
Because it isn't. Only potential issue is if SOT heads are too big. (I don't think they will be)

>but it will be my first time trying to do something like this, is this too big a task for me or should it be fine?
You already have a plan and it's pretty easy as far as conversions go. Go for it.

>holds line

How to 40k General:

>1) Make sure there isn’t already a new General going.

>2) Add relevant image

>3) Paste below text into SUBJECT field:4) Paste below text into COMMENT field:(Insert meme) Edition

>Latest Community News
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations

>Other Megas
>Old Black Library Mega

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you share- user, get to work mega-user)
>PDF
>Epub

Very

Thank you, feeling pretty confident and I think the outcome will look really good once I have it painted in 1KS colours.

>Most boring fluff
>Not even considered the biggest threat despite threat being the only thing they have
>Ugly models
>Autistic fans

Space Marines will forever be the best faction.

This picture will never fail to trigger my autism, the boneswords are NOT equipment for fucks sake they are a literal extention of their arms.

>888
Blessed by Khorne edition.

I tried 8th and...just couldn't get into it.

Most my 40k time is now spent clearing out my bitz box and project backlog, or drafting homebrew. But I have no Garage for Garagehammer.

What other things do you do to stay in the hobby if the main game bores you?

How does the Imperium's economy function?

Nah, /pol/tards will say that's racist yo.

Best legion

user who got email about his nid codex and cards beign delivered and ready for pickup 6 hours ago.

i ordered them to my lgs and was hopeful that the new clerc they got would not know he cant sell this stuff yet would give me my book but alas no he was informed by the owner.

you know how there are some (non gw stores) workers who know nothing about any games or just something about mtg or something, this guy is not savvy with anything.

too bad, got me hopes up.

What you fail to realise is that space marines are gay and tyranids are cool.

You don't get to bring saves

Replace Tau with Chaos and the next one with Carnac (unless Beetlejuice is already referring to him).

>Not /88lb/
We burger hours user we dont do things in Kilos

What is the emperors tax policy?

Not like her plots, sadly.
Also, Rogue Traders, I guess ?

>there are hands on the model
Talons are extensions of their arms, swords and whips are grabbed.
But at least you know you have autism

>only tactic nids know is spam
>even if for every 20 guardsmen they have 1 hive ship still lose at Cryptus
>best faction
KEK

>Ugly models
Shit taste detected.

>>Most boring fluff
Literally top 3 best

>>Not even considered the biggest threat despite threat being the only thing they have
>Being this carnac

>>Ugly models
>having this much shit taste
Even people who don't like Tyranids fluff generally admit their models are amazing and some of the best in 40k

>>Autistic fans
>implying these don't exist in every faction and mostly in chaos
I've seen the least amount of autistic nid players compared to everyone else except Guard

Thanks for having tried

It's not autism, but ignorance.
It's more efficient to grow a new gun or sword than to digest an regrow a entire creature.

>Not linking last general
you are shit

>swords and whips are grabbed.
They're fused to the hands still.

>Primarch literally killed himself out of edgy butthurt
The opposite of true.

Shitty memes go in the Edition area.

Smuglord is best lord.

>Quite literally breaks off pieces of its body just to drive across the point of how useless the Guardsman is
>Isn't even going to command the other nids to eat him, just stand there while he futilely shoots, punches and kicks until he succumbs to the poison in the air all while his planet is being consumed
>Even the swords are staring at him in condescension
How can you not love this?

Not this OP, but the last general was so shit that if I were to link previous I'd skip that one.

That picture literally shows the hands fused and grown into the weapons.

They don't regrow the weapons individually that would be such a waste of time compared to the impact it would make.

>Annihilate the Guardsmen in less than a week
>Eat the system
>Mildly inconvenienced by an exploding planet
>Lose
Asshurt conshit spammer detected.

They are fused on the model. That's like saying space marines can't put their weapons down because the hands are attached to the bolt gun
Seek therapy

when you put it that way it does sound badass

any of you play overwatch? apparently they have these things like thunder hammers but with rockets on the back of the hammer for extra swing. i now need some small rockets to glue to a thunderhammer for my marine captain. any ideas to use?

>Literally top 3 best

It's boring as fuck.

>Being this carnac

Not Carnac, but I have seen how this triggers Nidfags and is completely true.

>Even people who don't like Tyranids fluff generally admit their models are amazing

Not that I've ever seen. They all look like shit.
Organic structures have never gone well with mulit-part kits.

>I've seen the least amount of autistic nid players compared to everyone

You've obviously never seen Nidfags try to duel Carnac for threads at a time. They're as terrible as he is, and he's a troll.

>>only tactic nids know is spam
I've never read the most elementary Nid fluff, the post.

>lose at Cryptus
Nigger they wiped Cryptus without breaking a sweat, by the time the BA showed up there were no guardsmen.

It took the BA and Necrons together just to slow them down from that point, and Baal STILL got fucking rekt and the BA and every last one of their successor chapters reduced to a fraction of their former size where like 80% of them are being replaced by Primaris now.

It *literally* shows both the index and little finger able to release, or are you suggesting that the sword is fused to the palm and middle finger?

>Not Nitposting

Okay, /40kg/, let's have it then. Which faction has
>Most boring fluff
>Is the biggest threat to the galaxy
>The ugliest models
>Most autistic fans

>Most boring fluff
Harlequins
>Biggest threat to the galaxy
Tyranids
>Ugliest models
non-converted, non-kitbashed Orks
>Autistic fans
CSM

No they are fused in the fluff too.

I'm not even the fag who was like "hurrr this unofficial fanart triggers me", but the weapons are not simply grasped in the hand, the fingers are fused to them and cannot let go.

Got bored, wrote a lazy homebrew. Would you play against these rules? How many points would you add to Trayzn for these rules? An alternate idea would be that taking him reduces your army's CP by 2 or more, since he's such an unwelcome figure.

Tesseract Thrall:Once per game at the start of your movement phase, Trazyn the Infinite may begrudingly sacrifice a piece from his collection to assist in battle (though he insists he's simply "making room" for new trophies). You may immediately place a single non-unique, non-Lord of War Character or Monster from any Codex, paying Reinforcement Points for it as normal. The newly-placed model must be placed entirely within 6" of Trayzn and more than 9" away from any enemy models.

Note: Since it's a new unit and not part of a detachment, the summoned unit would NOT have the option for a Relic. That said, it would be funny if Trayzn could gank a Relic from any Character slain in the Fight Subphase: "Excellent! Another Piece for the Collection!"

>any of you play overwatch?
No.
>...apparently they have these things like thunder hammers but with rockets on the back of the hammer for extra swing.

Not unique to Overwatch, but yea that's cool.

>...i now need some small rockets to glue to a thunderhammer

Are you an ork player? That'd be very fucking orky! Love it already.

>...for my marine captain.

Ingest Bleach.

>(you)

>It *literally* shows both the index and little finger able to release
No it shows that those ones weren't fused. The ones wrapped around the grips are stuck on. Look at any of the more detailed art or read the weapon descriptions in the Codexes, or look very carefully at the models close up. Hell in the lashwhip pic you can even see the thumb is sunk inside the grip where the weapon grew around it.

>fingers are fused to them and cannot let go.

He's unable to separate models from fluff. By his logic rowboats sword is always on fire.

>milions strong hive fleet
>need time to break milions guardsmen
>at the end get rekt by exterminatus

btw I don't even play guard, painting 100 same shitty guys is too boring to me

To be topical that'd have to be Chaos now. Possibly Nids, as of late.

>The fucking Swarmlord cannot order his body customized for extra smug
>Or use massive psychic powers to command them to detach

kind of rude user

>those tattoo edits
You did good, user.

>picks out the two fingers that aren't fused, ignores the rest which are
Are you stupid enough to actually be suggesting that just because those ones aren't fused the rest are able to let go?

>He's not nice to Nids
>Therefore he's Carnac

Nids were always boring.

That didn't happen because 'nids are awesome.

That happened because GW wants to sell more Primaris, and BA codex will be their next vector to keep fluff-autists from REEEEEE'ing too loudly about GW replacing all normal marines with trademark friendly numarines.

'Nids confirmed for NPCs.

>Using shit nobody care to prevent people from finding the damm thread and start thread wars
MODS I wish you could be permanently banned

Agree on all except the fluff, I think harlies have great stuff being wacky murder clowns in space.

>Most boring fluff
Tau
>Is the biggest threat to the galaxy
Tyranids
>The ugliest models
Tau Mechas/ non-converted Orks
>Most autistic fans
Anyone that replies to bait posters

>BRAVE GUARDSMAN USES FALLEN COMMISSAR'S BOLT PISTOL TO DEAL THE KILLING BLOW TO WOUNDED XENO ABOMINATON.
>BRAVE GUARDSMAN, REPORT TO SURVIVING COMMISSAR FOR SANCTION FOR DESECRATING THE DEAD.

>Get wrekt
Now I know you didn't read it.

Always read about how hive mind is tactical genius, and only tatic I saw nids used was spaming more nids.

Space Marines commanders are tactical geniuses, they manage to conquer a planet with only 100-200 guys, nids always have more creatures than enemy have ammo.

Tyranids trigger my autism.
Way too inhuman for my liking.

I don't know how people can have fun while playing with a alien that is basically a glorified bug

The only stupid one here is you. If the hivemind built it so they couldn't drop their weapons, then why did they make hands? This is the army that puts function over form.

>he does not know about Zoats
Nids hace hands for a reason. To quickly exchange weapons when needed.
Instead of growing an entire new creature just to change a gun.
Having 4 hands help with this too

>Low IQ retard doesn't know the lore
Why I'm not surprise?>

>Way too inhuman for my liking.

They're not even inhuman, they're just terribly simplistic.

I read Shield of Baal.
Planets got destroyed, most of nids fleet burned.

Are you stupid enough to actually be suggesting that the whip and sword symbiotic are evolved to fuse to all but the index and little finger respectively?
Except on the models where they have a full grip?

The warrior's stuck it's thumb up the whip-symbiot's ass/mouth to control it's movement and let it feed on nutrients from the warrior.

Chaos is the greatest threat.

No they're sexually bonded to their user with those avatar movie sex usb extensions and yes weapon and user get sexual pleasure by using the weapon

>If the hivemind built it so they couldn't drop their weapons, then why did they make hands?
Because the creatures and weapons are grown separately at first, then the weapons are symbiotically fused to them in the womb.

They don't need any one individual nid to be versatile enough to drop its weapons and pick up other ones, at that scale it makes an insignificant difference in the effectiveness of the creature. There is literally no need for them to ever put the thing down and change weaponry, they aren't like soldiers of other races that have down-time, or get picked up and shuttled to another battlefield when they're done. The longest they live is generally a few days, they either die fighting, die of starvation because they're born without a digestive system, or die when they throw themselves into the acid pools to be recycled.

"I can't have been wrong! I'll never be proven wrong or have to face the consequences if I die"

>WAAAAH DADDY WONT LET ME MAKE ANY MORE PALACES OUT OF DEAD BABIES
>*kills self*

at this point im sure ur trolling but ill look it up on lexicanum anyway

But not everyone who think chaos>nids is carnac.

Even chaosfags don't like carnac.

Yeah, that's Reinhardt. He's Marine sized and wears power armor with a forcefield shield and giant hammer, so honorary Terminator. Name of a Black Templar and personality of a Salamander.

Lol, only a small fraction that the immediately recouped by cannibalizing the fallen and eating the system the feeble Imperials ran screaming from.

Xenomorphs are cool

>he does not know about Zoats
Zoats aren't Tyranids. They were natives of another galaxy Tyranids ate, that became a genestealer cult, that fled ahead of the Hive Fleets when the Tyranids started eating them. Also they're extinct now.

>Instead of growing an entire new creature just to change a gun.
They don't change guns. They go into battle, kill things or die trying, then run to the next battle and kill things or die trying. They keep doing this usually without stopping, without pausing, without resting, until they die in battle or run out of energy and collapse or there is nothing left to kill, and then they throw themselves in an acid lake if they're still alive.

This guy is whoring out for (you)s. This might be all the gratification he gets today.
SAD