Your Created Waifus

I'm willing to bet all of you faggots have played your dream waifu or at least wanted to. Well, post them here so others can rate how lovable or terrible she is.

I wish we still had quest threads on Veeky Forums.

I never have. Who the fuck wants to BE their waifu?

> all of you
Nah.
Shit like this makes me wish I had descended far enough into autism to have one when I was younger.

That doesn't make sense, but people have waifu'd my characters before.

>or at least wanted to.
Fine, I wanted to play a summoner once so I can summon a wise-cracking big sister like Jiangshi from some sort of zombie apocalypse world....

That and the humor of her chatting about things that don't exist in fantasy world... (the survivors are locked in a mall...; what's a "mall")

Transexuals. It's why "body dismorphia" exists.

I’m 38 and have been gaming since 1989. I have never heard of such a thing.

That's not how that works.
Why do trannies trigger you fags so hard?

2d waifus are eternal, tho

Why can't /pol/tards go more than five minutes without talking about trannies?

>trigger
You anwsered your own question.

Never have, never will.

Jokes on you, I'm repressed enough not to bring my sexuality into my gametime, because I'm not a fucking degenerate like you.

Heretek in Dark Crusade, we hauled back some bodies after landing at random insignificant planet like we usually do. Normally I get to pick a few for servitor conversion, but this time around the Slaaneshi deviant grabbed all big ones for himself because "that's what he's into right now".
I got some girl instead, as a "consolation", except too small for anything other than mincemeat. But apparently pretty smart, not just for a backwater savage, but even compared to the rest of the crew (though that bar wasn't very high to begin with), so I decided to keep her around as a pet.
After setting some ground rules, making sure she doesn't get herself killed trying to break them, and slowly liberating her from the poison of Corpse Emperor's propaganda, it basically turned into heretical version of Princess Maker.

I haven't because I'm not autistic.

Why can't progressive shits go more than five minutes without screaming about /pol/tards?

Why would you create your waifu if it means someone else could end up romancing them? What you do is try and get your DM to make an npc of your waifu so you can get your waifu.

I don't know why you would try to make it sound like someone's crazy to assume you're from /pol/ but then make it clear you're from /pol/ in the exact same sentence.

"Oh I am an idiot from /pol/ who can't go 5 seconds without bitching about trannies, but you would have to be a crazy libtard to assume that."

creating a waifu for you to play is just making a mary-sue. People don't get that if you're making the character then it can't be your waifu, but the goal is to make a character that is actually good enough that someone else might waifu them.

No! She's too pure to be my wife!

I accidentally created a waifu as a NPC for a rules-light game

Miralae Yulanda is a elf of light complexion in what humans would call early adulthood. Her personality is quite girly and bubbly, as she is eager to enjoy all that life has to offer to the fullest. Not content with spending years in stuffy libraries or barracks she hitched a ride with an entertainer caravan passing through her clan's woods in search of new settlements to spread their name to. Being quite dexterous, nimble and eager to learn she quickly took to knifeplay, acrobatics and the art of the escape artist.

The party ran into her a couple of times during the campaign and paid handsomely for whatever information she and the rest of the caravan had picked up during their travels. She also joined in as a undercover plant during a caper to steal a possessed gemstone from a nobleman's mansion during a feast.

I later rolled some lewd stats for her using some of the FATAL random tables just for lulz
A cup tits with 1/2 inch nipples and light areolas
Can fit two fingers in her virgin pussy
And a mans fist in her ass
I didn't mean for her to be such a buttslut but the dice decided for me

I've never put my hand into the game before

Does it count if I'm obsessive about her, but no romantic or sexual interest for her?

Man, I love living in the MSPAINT age.

Everything is so concise.

I did that once so for a character i created to know how to make a believable upbeat girl.

When a guy on /k/'s steam group randomly said "Hey y'all I'm running Dark Heresy on roll20 heres the link"
I ended up playing a Red-headed Arbitratrix that powerslided through a blood covored hallway to knock an enemy gunner in the groin with her shock maul at one point.

All of you fucks are boring as fuck. You never thought of the ideal female character in your mind, and thought what it would be like to have her adventuring inside an actual game?

Half-Elf from a very far off secluded village. Father was a wounded traveler that was taken care by the mother, love blossomed, etc etc. Father died young of course as all humans do. She grows up with great enthusiasm, curiosity, a lust to explore the outside world. She becomes a shining example of why Elves shouldn't fuck around with Humes in the mind of all the other high-strung Elves. But she pays no heed to criticism instead holding an everlasting bright personality. At adulthood she departs from the village as her mother sighs, knowing it would eventually come.

She travels around every nook and cranny. Her bright personality draws people to like her, but she never sticks around one place for too long. Always looking for the next big adventure, always looking to make a name for herself. Her flaws are her overestimating herself and unwillingness to pass up a challenge. Calls herself a lot of made-up self-declared names for her own amusement. She is a Bard, a fencer who likes to duel when possible and in party fights uses trickery and support magic to aid her comrades. She's a hedonist, loves liquor and always willing to try a big vice. Also willing to tumble with anyone she finds interesting though it never gets close or intimate. Chaotic Good.

Her story will end if she ever finds someone someone so interesting and mind-boggling enough for her to settle down and start a family with. Otherwise she keeps wandering the land, strumming the music from her home village and waltzing in to danger.

Nope, never have.
There might be something wrong with you.

I've never played my waifu. That would just be dumb. I've put her in two different settings in completely different contexts.

In the sci-fi one, she's a telekinetic with a cybernetic attachment that lets her shoot fire from an extendable tube in her wrist. She has no idea where she got it, or really what happened the night before other than that it probably involved alcohol which might explain why she has no money or weapons. She has no useful skills besides a cursory knowledge of every language in the known galaxy and a surprisingly good ability to dodge enemy attacks. The players can recruit her to their party if they wish, or leave her to be miserable.

In the fantasy one, she's a wizard who focuses on pyromancy and has the ability to potentially ignore the effects of spells. After appearing in this world years ago, she found that it's much more pleasant than the one she came from and decided to make a name for herself. Three decades later, she's taken the place of a major duke and driven out all the lesser nobles in the area forcing the castle towns to become chartered cities with elected mayors and city-masters. She has also banned all forms of magic that have mind-altering effects and locked herself in her castle alone with telekinetically animated objects to keep it organized. The peasants call her their queen, but she hates that and only emerges to defend the realm or punish nobles for entering. The players can take quests for her, or fight against her if they wish, but she's not an easy fight.

Tekele Cho

A completely ordinary daughter of a rich Chinese businessman sent to college in Vancouver.

It's a thread about trannies to be fair. What else would someone talk about?

I made not saying that most of my characters are idealised female power fantasies versions of myself.... but they are.
Send help.