It's so close to the front page of CoinMarketCap

It's so close to the front page of CoinMarketCap

Just bought the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

teleport.earth/r/bb84da6b-9b32-4ff1-bdd2-0a379ca5c0d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just requires some patience, yesterday's jump was premature

Let the XPR fiasco be over. This is easily a $200+ coin before the fork.

How long will it continue to bleed though? I don't know whether to go /all_in/ tonight or wait. I don't wanna wake up and see it at $150.

Just by like 1/3 1/3 1/3 during the dip. Average up or down from 0.006

It seems to be settling with a base above 500 says so just average out as the other user said

dude seriously fuck anyone who doesnt own this coin lol. i cant wait for it to hit 250. I have all the screen shots of assholes talking shit ready to go. i plan on spamming /biz with them daily

Potential break from falling wedge occurring now, this could be the next leg.

teleport.earth/r/bb84da6b-9b32-4ff1-bdd2-0a379ca5c0d2

honestly , im annoyed. Im not very liquid right now and i would love to buy another 100 of these things/ all my other money is tied up and i dont wanna break my rule of sellinig at a loss

false break not yet lads.

bottom of the wedge is around 420k sats it shouldnt go lower than that unless buttcoin does something stupid

Just bought so freaking many of these. Everyone hates ZCash, and their rumored to make the privacy mandatory like Monero

KEK can't wait for you to post them.

111 ZCL bagholder. Still up ~70% from yesterday morning though so just waiting for the explosive growth.

Anyone got the wallet figured out for Mac? My PC is a shit-tier windows 8 that won't properly unzip files.

install gentoo

I'm a bagholder too. But then again, I'm not fazed. Holding till the fork.

I hope some btc whale dumps all of his fucking shitcoin btc private coins once the airdrop hits.

Literally how does rhett craighton get away from it.

First leaves zcash to zclassic, then to zencash, then creates WHALE COIN (a social network for pump and dumpers, i fucking kid you not), gets paid to shill bcash, then makes btc private.

Complete and utter faggot. I hope greed kills him.

Just bought 7 more. I have 47 now. Comfy as fuuuuck

>their rumored to make the privacy mandatory like Monero

source on this?

will go all in.

You do realize that this project is abandoned and worthless.

You do realize btc private has no extra security than his other shitcoins, right?

You do realize zcash was compromised when silkroad 2.0 got hacked, right? and that xmr was the only coin they couldn't track, right?

well.... to be honest with everyone.. if you missed the $75 mark.. it wont be back there tonight lol

You guys are so fucking retarded. THIS SHITCOIN LITERALLY IS DEAD DEVELOPMENT WISE. FUCK OFF. PPL ARE GETTING IT FOR THE BTC/ZCL AIRDROP FOR BTC PRIVATE.

JEWY KIKES GET DUMPED ON.

bro you have no idea what youre talking about. how mad are you missed the moon mission

Shhhhh don't ruin it

Just holding long enough to take profits and get the BTCP shitcoins that will ultimately have some value.

>in zcl threads
>people discussing zcl
>tell people to fuck off

you can use filters brainlet.

When will btcp match zcl 1:1? This is the same rumor that btcp would match all btc holders at block 1541 or whatever it was. How many versions of btc are needed until it's just a fucking joke ?

Coinmarketcap shows this doing almost nothing since January. Any idea why it just exploded recently?

no idea

Because of the upcoming BTCP fork

BTCP is being given out 1 to 1 for any holders of BTC and ZCL

So buying ZCL right now is essentially buying 2 coins

I see, thanks.