Uh...Sounds useful

Uh...Sounds useful.

Wow, I'm extremely upset at this Internet-only feat created by a literally who and posted online.

If you reply to my post, I win!

It's not even a feat, it's a trait. You know, the subset of rules that most people don't even use?

Fear of penguins, my man. Best content there is.

+10 untyped bonus on a skill check is way too much as a result of acquiring a feat, this would be better as a +2 circumstance bonus when disguised as a woman. And then a full stop. Cut out all the rest of the crap in that paragraph.

What are traits in 3.5? Is it just a feat?
It would be better as someone describing their character in the first place and just sticking to it. Wasting character resources for mechanical advantage in calling your character a trap is dumb

gottem

Veeky Forums are traps gay?

Only that one where spears shoot up out of the ground.

Only if you want the boidikk like a faggot would

Ive always hated the arrows in the walls to be honest.
Spikes on pressure plates sure, those can reset themselves through weights and counter balances.
But after the arrow traps go off you should be clear to cross since they didnt reload.

I dunno, you could have repeating crossbows good for a handful of shots, at least. Possibly more than just a handful if you rig up some kind of oversized bolt hopper or hopper swap/refill mechanism.

>go to a wiki that anyone can edit and that only deletes content when it's either illegal or illegible
>surprised that some of it is shit

Tell me, what was the point of this thread?

Not gonna lie, I'd have this trait on my character if I were playing a rogue.

Sounds like it'd be a waste of a feat in that case desu, not that it's a good idea in the first place.

Or magic.
To think of it, most DnD dungeons must be designed by bored mage architects. Having played evil genius and dwarf fortress, half the fun is making crazy traps.

>No no no, you're gonna act like a woman that's disguised as a man would, lad.

>Panda
>Eucalyptus leaves

...I have no Words.

Dare you enter my magical realm?

depends on if you mean it as a term for crossdressing dudes or as a term for trans girls
If you're referring to crossdressing dudes, yeah, they're fucking gay. Literally wearing skirts to seduce dudes.
If you're referring to trans girls, also yes, they're all fucking lesbians, every last one.

No, and anyone who says otherwise is a faggot.

>REEE, etc.

> enough for a (presumably adult) horse

Actually, you pretty much cannot disguise yourself as a male anymore, which is important if you're trying to impersonate someone.

Not bad

Why did this whore with (small) saggy tits become a meme anyways

I won't lose anything from replying to you, so have your win