I don't think I can handle crypto anymore biz

I don't think I can handle crypto anymore biz
I wish I never found out or I wish I just stuck everything on the simple coins

I want out, I want out of everything, I'll never make anything

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just fking hodl, or did you chase the pump and sold low

Im with this guy. Holding has been my go-to strategy. I am bad at chasing pumps but good at getting in early. That Bounty coin been getting shilled more and more. Even over on lereddit. Might consider getting some of it

I'm not chasing pumps, I just can't handle this pressure and fomo, I don't think I'm cut out for this but I can't bring myself to leave

How do you pick which coins to hold, how do you wade through all the garbage
Maybe I'll just fire and forget on BNTY too, I don't know anymore there's too many coins I want to get into

Or rather, I didn't buy into pumps

Thank you for replying to my thread anons

get into one of those pump and dump groups, and then when the go and pump just sell out right when they pump it easy 20%

Its honestly luck with some research thrown in. No one can predict what can happen. Do you think anyone ever expects these scams to be scams?
This is some nice starter reading for getting the idea when looking for those new coins.
medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691

For me there were 2 methods that worked ok. Buying the coins that start getting heavily shilled (Antshares, ETH, NEO, etc) and then doing something like the link. Through a mixture of those I have done pretty good. Im more in the comfy hold stage now and dont really bother buying into the shill coins these days. Bounty is the only one Ive picked up recently.

Is cryptoverter's group good?

Shoulda just bought XRP. Farewell retard

If you don't mind me asking which coins do you normally take when Veeky Forums shills a coin? Did you just take profits at a certain point?

I've turned 800 in ripple to currently 5.5k because of the spike. I'd like to start doing something with the profits to make it go up more..

I guess I can try this since I don't have a lot of volume anyway

Thanks for the link user, I might pick up some bounty as well since it's been shilled so hard
I actually had a comfy position on bounty and sold on a profit, I guess it's time to go back in and hold

Yeah, I really should have
Wish I could leave but I think I'm a masochist

Vizard smoke is even better

tips for an easier life and easier money:

buy good coins

hold good coins

don't chase candles

don't freak out when the market dips, it's fucking crypto you goons

What are "good coins", what would constitute a "good coin"
Good advice though user, thank you

>Good coins
>Is the tech solid
>Is the team solid
>Is the marketing solid
>Does the business plan seem like something a crack addict would come up with to pay for his addiction?
It's really simple, you just need to do this over many coins and just hodl.

it's literally impossible to lose in crypto markets.
It's like eternal bull market.
just hold man. don't sell at a loss

This is pretty much it. NEVER sell at a loss unless its a true sinking ship with a cease to development.

>which coins do you normally take when Veeky Forums shills a coin
Hard to say really. You just gotta do your own research on them. Right now Kucoin is shitting up the board but I think its one big referral scam but there is probably money to be made for now. Just not for me.

Reddit is pretty shit for most stuff but they have a decent cryptocurrency place. If a coin is being shilled here AND there a lot, you know its probably gonna do something. Just look at RaiBlocks recently.
As for taking profits I just try to sell off my initial investment if I need the money. I live entirely off crypto now. I just sell as I need the money for bills and what not for now. Think a lot of coins still have room to grow. Crypto is still a baby honestly.

Aye aye, will never sell at a loss again, just have to avoid being an absolute shitter and buying ATH

>I live entirely off crypto now.
Holy shit user, that's amazing. Do you actively trade or are you in lamboland and just hold

You just think kucoin is a scam because you have coss

What does the referral bonus get you?

Part of their trading fees, and also part of the trading fees of their referrals and their referrals. The tokens are more interesting though because they pay you a part of all the trading fees of all transactions on the entire site.

My blockfolio is what I currently have. I just the amount out of my investments I need to pay for bills that month.
Could be true but their referral system seems like one of those things where you buy those drinks and then try to get more people to buy the drinks from you and then they try to get people to buy the drinks from them and on and on.

Sounds like a giant MLM scheme, but I'm sure the money is solid for those at the top.

>barely breaking even after a month
FUCK
If icx doesn't take off soon I'm ducking out

Im gonna shill COSS to you user because its pretty much like Kucoin without the referral stuff. Differences in how you get paid and shit but the premise is the same. Get paid a portion of the fees the site makes in proportion to the amount of coins you hold.

I don't think so. A new exchange needs to do something in order to grow, and this is a pretty good way. Sure they're giving most of the money they make on trading fees away, but it's not unsustainable. They're not giving away more money than they take in.

It's also different than buying drinks because you don't have to buy anything.

That's pretty cool, it's kinda like a dividend coming from a regular stock. I'll have to do some due diligience on this, thanks ;)
Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do. I ain't chastising a young, untested company for throwing curve balls, I'm only calling a spade a spade. More power to them if they can keep the machine a guzzlin'.

Kind of but they have some jew work-around using smart contracts that lets them not count as a dividend security or some shit so the SEC doesnt bother them. I dont know if Kucoin is the same in that regard or not.

That's some real comfy living user, I hope I can achieve that level of comfy someday desu