Battlemaps and Tokens

Roll20 Maps
Someone posted these yesterday and I really like the aesthetic. Would like to see more.

Also, general map thread.

Been messing around with doorkickers taking most of the assets to use as tokens or maps don't think I can make much use out of the npc's tho.

Post tasty world maps.

Post that shiz, keeping to yourself is super evil.

sharing is caring

So that is nature pack, by brass badger workshop. I think one of them is floating around on the pdf share thread.

say what you want about pathfinder, but its got a lot of downloadable maps that are pretty diverse

Got any more?

I made that map - I can give you all a couple more after I take a nap. Keep the thread alive and I might also share the links to the Brass Badger nature things.

Cool, thanks.

i once made tokens for all the mordheim units (actual tokens, not portraits), but i dont know where i put them. they might still be saved in one of the old mordheim threads when that was still running.

Why not a zipfile and then either dropbox or mega?

In fact, if you need a dropbox refer link, I can give you one. Just post your email. I'll send ya an invite. It'll give you .5 extra gb of storage.

Mega is what most people use, but volafile requires no account and works fast enough.

Just finished up my newest city map, criticism welcome.

Looks ok except for the part where there's a wall surrounding 90% of the city. At that point you might as well not have it.

bump

wow a lot of these maps are gorgeous what are y'all using to make them.

Is there any sort of map creator for stuff like this, or do most people just do it in Photoshop/GIMP etc?

The professionals do it in editor software like photoshop/gimp. You can do some really amazing things with enough layers and masks.

On roll20, some of these mapmakers sell bits of maps, which you can kind of lego together into custom configurations like the map in the OP.

Speaking of that, you should totally buy the set I just made for it. It's called Dark Dungeons, thanks for letting me shill. Have one of the battlemaps I've made.