/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Last thread: Archive: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Mega: mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag

Thread question: would you rather be a magical little girl or an epic monster-slaying warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Position
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epic monster-slaying warrior with big fat tiddies

Was this ever updated?

This is Tekla. She's very talkative and loves to use her magic to teach others at an incredible pace. Start studying, or else!

probably sunday

I summon ... SDA!

Little girl duh.

Fagmancy is illegal, user.

How many of these waifus have love feelings for me tho?

They're waifus, user. What do you think?

Surprisingly good for an "Elf slave, what do?" CYOA.

I like this format for fantasy waifu builders. It works on a sort of generic level, as we can see with the cow one. It could be a good template for kitsune wife, succubus summoner, or slime girl rancher

>Hope and Positivity CYOA
Absolutely disgusting! Here's a despair CYOA to balance it out.

Is there a cyoa of some sort being made with these random waifu posts? Are you building hype for something you are making?

in attack or defense position?

You're a trap card

well, you cant face up summon in defense right? and you dont state what you summon face down in defense

so take a guess baka

>Shit husbando offers shit powers
Like pottery

I'm usually a fan of yours but fuck off I need some light in my life right now

>powers
but those arent powers user

or are you daft?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Position
>Defense Position (Japanese: 守しゅ備び表ひょう示じ Shubi Hyōji; English-dubbed anime: Defense Mode) is a Battle position in which a Monster Card can be either face-up or face-down, in a horizontal position.
>Either face-up or face-down

MY FRIEND IS A CHEATING SACK OF SHIT

>best girl may not be who you believe it is

It's like you knew before it even happened

Boons, choices, whatever.

All of them are a net negative, but
>Fairness in Love and War
is least likely to be apocalyptic.

do you not have faith in your best girls?

probably good, your taste is likely shit

I'm torn between one and three

>Not unlocking SPIRAL POWER with spirit unbroken

>Wanting cults to take over the world

>Not taking down the cults yourself

"Powder keg"-build

>Celestial Elf
>Salvation
>Elder

>Friendly
>Clever
>Submissive

>Leather collar - Sorcerer rune
>Master's bedroom/Guest room

>Respectful
>Appeasing

>Reprimand
>Isolation
>Beating

>History, Sorcery, Literature
>Greeter

>Furniture, Free time, Warm Cloak, Outings

>Commune
>Cleanse
>Nullify
>Misfortune
>Visual Cloak
>Mystic arrow

"I find myself looking back to that day I first met her. In hindsight, I should have known it was too good to be true to find a full-grown, celestial elf at the bottom of those grotesque garbage pits, mutilated or not. To a penniless yet ambitious, young hedge wizard such as myself, though, I took it to be no more than righteous divine providence.

The first months were the hardest; hiding her in my small, inner-city apartment and surviving the winter months together was no easy feat. Even after I'd finally managed to earn enough to afford the collar and clothes necessary to present her in public, we still had to share the same room for many years after that. So desperate I was for whatever status symbol that could let me rise above the rest of the apprentices that I even wilfully ignored the rumors of a missing slave from a recent public execution.

Moeagre, moeagre, GUNDAMU

Because I won't always be alive, and if I can permanently erase the idea of brainwashing, then someone else can erase the idea of erasing the idea of brainwashing just as easily.

My sacrifices paid off in the long run, though. Diligent and extremely talented as she was in every task she was set upon, sorcerous or social in nature, it was not long until I became the talk of all arcane circles. Lucrative friendships and contracts with the upper echelons soon allowed us to move to a real house, with all the associated luxuries of our new, wealthy status. I lavished the source of my good fortune with every gift I could spare, so proud I was of her; a room all to herself and the free time to enjoy it in, further magical studies to refine her already impressive innate powers, as well as a library's worth of history tomes and novels to stave off the slightest sign of boredom.
Although I was admonished plenty of times by other owners about her bad habit of conversing with other slaves, I could not bring myself to severely punish what effectively amounted to my strongest asset within wizard society. It was not until my rivals started to fall into disgrace through eerily convenient scandals and failed ventures, though, that I truly started to feel uneasy as to the actual intentions of my slave.

Now that I am much, much older, I have clung onto my title of this nation's Archmage for almost as long as I have sought after it. I no longer have any doubts that the Slave has big plans in store, bigger than any of my youthful ambitions. She has yet to act on them, though; perhaps she fears my waning but still-significant powers. Perhaps this is her way of thanking me for that act of kindness long ago, sparing me from the strife that is likely to come.

To this day I wonder whether she ever truly opened up to me. Had she done so, I might have done something to oppose her. Or possibly even stand by her side. I do not know. Now, however, I am far too old to care; even if I did manage to put a stop to her, I'd only be revealing my weakness and hypocrisy for all the world to see. I'll let her chase after her grand ambition, just as she did with mine."

one I havent seen in a while

1/2

2/2

zelda is an hero and dont afraid of anythang cuz he is the cool

Impa was so thick back then

Wizard, Improve, Permanence. Obviously. Not enough will? Improve it. Not enough imagination? Improve it. Not enough power? Magic and improve it. Forever. Until I portal my way to another universe to improve.

Yes but you can't summon in defense position normally, you set the monster face down.

user with the MS defense here. All went well. Just gotta make the changes to my paper that they want and I should be outa there in december. That is all.

Congratulations! I hope they don't find the body of your partner before then.

My thoughts as well. It's terrible.

On an unrelated note, they have made the executive decision that letting me pass was worth it rather than spending 90k on the commercial version of the machine.

Hey Tok I need something answered. Can I apply the curse to myself?

now THIS is degeneracy.

>You can choose to curse other people
Hhhhhooomosexual.

MAKE SOME OC

>Improve
Sounds fucking broken, over time you'll get all the options you didn't pick to start with.
>Wisdom
>Intelligence
This should help me make the best of Improve.

Time to care for and supervise some giant waifus

There is already a Succubus one floating around.

>Not becoming a giant husbando (royal waifu optional but ideal)

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all sentient beings are created equal.

>Celestial elf
>Spirited away
>Teenager
>Clever, Friendly, Wrathful

>Leather collar
A disguise. Nobody suspects a slave with a collar.
>Clear rune, Sorcerer rune, Strength rune, Stamina rune
I wish I had one of those, honestly. Also has a subtly broken Fear and Punish rune, to prevent suspicion from falling on her.
>Casual clothing, Worker drags
>Guest room
>Respectful
As an equal and a friend.
>Appeasing
As a FRIEND. I do as much work around the house as she does.
>Reprimand, NO, NO
As. A. Friend. Sure, I'll call her out when she does stupid shit, but...
>Sorcery, Combat, Literature
And I'll try to teach her math if I get the chance.
>Management
What? I'm not the only one in our network. Her magic is just better at coordinating with them.
>Journal, Cloak, Free time, Trinkets
Useful, and... something she likes.
>Mystic Arrow, Telepathy, Teleport, Raise Dead

Workers, rise up! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

>Immortality
>Ascension
>Dark Elf Maid
>Regeneration
I'm going to be the world's guardian angel, healing the sick and defending the innocent until I get bored. Once a year I fuck my maid and the rest of the year people who love me for my many miracles.

Fuck you and your despair!

I'll be happy and spread that glorious happiness out of spite!

Upgraded version of 's build:
>Ascension
>Dark Elf Maid
>Curse (Magic Milk)
The just and the pure may fall, but JUSTICE and PURITY shall always recover!
I was going to say something about
>Magical girl
>Dying
>When literally everyone can heal wounds through sex
but even a lucky shot would rack up despair eventually.

Now, you must SAVE THE WORLD with your giant waifu

never forget

for 3_tankista

I am waiting until I am sure the author is gone, then I will repost it and post my build.

Dropping the Atomic Oddisey P2 WIP.
There are still 2 more pages to go. Next one will be finishing the weapons, the armor, the companions and adding an annex for Cyborgs and Kindred.
If there's still space, I might add some quests as a form of worldbuilding.
As per usual, I appreciate any form of feedback.
except from complaints about how annoying and/or racist the narator is
Also, since I imagine someone'll ask:
The differences between a pistol & revolver are the ones you'd find IRL.
Autopistols have a higher firepower, but lower firerate and smaller mags than TMPs.
TMPs can be wielded in on hand, while SMGs can't.
Probably not the way some of these types of firearms work in real life, but I have to take balancing into account.

Does anyone have the source to this picture?

Could use more lasers, kinetic weapons suck.

Also is everything up here waterproof except the guns? Would help for the Noxus and Kin...whatevers. Speaking of, needs some kind of underwater firearm, unless everyone underwater uses melee. I assume Page 3 is the melee weapons since at least one of your races is shit at guns and all about using melee.

ah

yeah

the button labeled "google" right in your post seems to have it

Gonna explain ammo types somewhere? Like how hard it is to find/buy? Do I just assume plasma and hardlight runs on a battery instead of ammo? What about particle? How bad of an idea is it to give your toxic slime a high recoil weapon? That kinda stuff.

Only energy-based weapons cannot be fired underwater. The end result would be a dead wielder and a broken gun. All kinetic weapons, especially maglevs, can be fired underwater.
On another note, yes. Melee weapons will be the last section to add. Right now, the only weapons missing are shotguns and melee weapons. Heavy weapons, such as miniguns and whatnot, will probably be added as DLC once the CYOA reaches 1.0 version. Things are starting to get sort of hectic with examinations other IRL shit and I'd like to put out the 1.0 before the end of November.

Bullets kinda lose momentum and/or vaporize underwater, though. Usually only pneumatic guns have any use underwater.

Are melee weapons gonna be weird and scifi? Only way I can imagine them standing up to guns.

Looks pretty good so far. I still find the text a little hard to read on that background but it's not unbearable or anything. I like how many weapons there are.

Google is retarded tho

>What are shockwave guns
Call them 'blast cannons' or whatever, but incompressible fluids are great for transferring momentum directlly.

>a tool is retarded because I can't use it :(

some apparnetly gay men focused artist named little ulvar on deviant art

Wisdom
Intelligence
Improve

You're such a dick

Ammo types, for kinetic weapons, are the "standard" types used nowadays. For energy weapons, hardlight, plasma and particle all run on batteries, but particle weapons cannot alter their ammo as they require a specific firing mechanism that wouldn't be compatible with the other two. Regarding ease of access, the general rule of thumb that I'm trying to set throughout the CYOA is that anything that comes from the Nobiliaries is a bitch to get.
Giving a Noxus a gun is usually a bad idea if they're not in their solid form. And even if they were, they'd need to be stuffed inside a hazmat or bodysuit to be able to properly fire. Noxus have other methods of fighting, a bit more insidious and fairly unique.
But the gun can still be fired underwater and remain functional. Either way, I have little to no plans for underwater adventures in this CYOA. All the fights that will be fought will be fought on the surface.
Honestly, I ain't a guns expert nor a scientist. I know what I know by proxy, but I've never had any real interest on either. Most of the guns on that CYOA are the result of some strong pseudoscience. And there's still some more pseudoscience left.

better to be a dick and honest than kind and dishonest

Oh, and, to more directly answer your question, there'll be an explanation about ammo types as well as protections in the third page.
Meant to answer that but I digressed a bit too much.

Only when it's necessary. This wasn't necessary. Dick.

it absolutely was

get off your ass and learn basic computer literacy instead of asking for something that takes one click to do at best or three clicks at worst

>the companions
Hoping for cute fish girls and a notElf whose womb I can taint with my 'inferior' semen.

>Fish girls
Yes
>Cute
That's negotiable.
>Not!Elf whose womb I can taint with my inferior semen
Yes, but you won't be neither the first nor the last.

Case in point.

You're a douchebag.

>wah wah wah, let me be a detrimental piece of shit and bring down the quality of every online community I touch instead of hurting my fee fees :(

>Yes, but you won't be neither the first nor the last.
Gross, there's no point to taking a rich, arrogant ubermensch and bringing her down a few pegs if she's actively slutting it up and already full of spunk. All the elements that make the scenario hot are gone. No chase, no shame on her part, no diminishment of status, no mindbreak/corruption. Just boring.

>Yes, but you won't be neither the first nor the last.

d r o p p e d

Thanks mates. I tried reverse image searching but didn't get results until now.

You're as detrimental as I am, buddy.

nope, i actually helped the guy and told him how to do it in the future

meanwhile all youre doing is shitposting, and youre not even doing it honestly

why did she smear raspberry jam on her ear

Eh, your taking a short sighted view. Sure you could take a pure elf and break her in, but how long can that last? With an experienced elf who has spent decades or centuries "training" they'll know how to get you off again and again and again for your whole life as long as you don't need that one fetish as a crutch to get off.

How am I shitposting?

So you can lick it off. You know how sensitive elf ears are right?