dafuq is this from

>Fear not the psyker.
That's some heresy, Brother.

>implying
it's a quote taken directly from the librarian from both dawn of war 1 and 2

>Fear not the psyker.

Yes, except the exact opposite of that.

but the librarian was a heretic in dawn of war 1

How can you look at that face and not trust it?

Latest Warcraft expansion. All the retards from /v/ and Veeky Forums aren't content with their containment zones and so must spread their garbage here, as well.

a screenshot I made a long time ago, such a good game

This is original content

he got a purdy mouth

>horde getting shit kicked in
>sylvanas does some badass stuff
>FOR THE HORDE
>alliance now getting shit kicked in
>anduin does some badass holy stuff
>FOR THE ALLIANCE
jesus every cinematic trailer since BC has been dogshit, but this is especially bad

>even when the Alliance is in the role of evil bad faceless army sieging your stronghold, they still look like good guys
>Blizz tries to make the Horde all good and heroic, but Sylvanas is literally going REEEEEEEEEEEEE EVIL SATAN SHADOW MODE

How can people even begin to imply the Horde are good. It's like if post-WWII Germans called themselves the New Nazis and said "no no no we're not like the OLD Nazis". Thrall was a fucking idiot for naming them the Horde.

Because Blizzard had to actively make people go out of character to make the Horde cartoon villains and the whole while the Alliance still managed to be dicks.

One of these factions waged a war under genocidal pretenses in which they killed civilians, violated neutrality, took slaves, and starved their own people to pay for the war effort before accusing the other side of acting without honor.

The other was the Horde.

It's the difference between being autistic enough to follow the inconsistent lore and being wowed by big flashy spectacle.

>One of these factions waged a war under genocidal pretenses in which they killed civilians, violated neutrality, took slaves, and starved their own people to pay for the war effort before accusing the other side of acting without honor.

This is completely realistic and believable human behavior.

>jesus every cinematic trailer since BC has been dogshit, but this is especially bad
>what is the wotlk cinematic

nigger faggot with shit taste detected.

The god-king comes. Alduin. The lion reborn, beloved if the light

Is there an option to hide retarded shoulderpads yet? That would probably make me sub for a few month.

Yes, it was introduced right with the Legion.

Invisible shoulders is the most popular cosmetic option in the shoulder slot on the site that lists the most popular looks players are wearing.

Oh wow, i was kind of joking, but they actually did it, cool. Thanks user

That armor looks exactly like space marine armor.

Looks like blizz has finally run out of ideas hyperlul.

I can't believe people still play that shit game.

That's the exact opposite of what is reasonable to do, user.
You always fear the psyker, even if they don't to anything wrong....yet.

kys faggot

>One of these factions waged a war under genocidal pretenses

You mean the 3 wars that the Horde started and committed to? Wasn't like the Alliance was formed in response to an entire race of murderhobos flying through a corruptive fel portal hellbent on murder and slavery after ruining their own world.

Thrall might have been 'nice' about his Horde but before and after? Still upto normal Horde shit. It's why noone called out Garrosh until he went full MUH ORCS.

>implying half of the appeal of the horde isnt being the designated "bad guy"

I ship.

That's not how you use a bow Sylvanis.

If you look just above the guy's hand, you can see the blur of the arrow she fired.

Bitch can't hit anything, not even at point blank.

Flesh was a mistake. Re-origination now. Restore the will of the Titans and all will be well.

Is that heath ledger?

she looks like she's at least 1/3 bigger than that guy

>Horde started

Someone wasn't around during Wrath, I see. Sorry to break it to you, but Varian was pretty blunt in his intentions when he said on multiple occasions he wanted to see the entire Horde genocided and started attacking even though everyone around him told him it was a bad idea(and then went along with it because Blizz can't into inter-faction conflict).

she's really tall ingame model
checks out

>tfw we should have let Algalon have the planet exterminatus'ed

>Six new races!
Oh boy, bet they're gonna be original and unique. Maybe we'll get Naga, Firbolg or maybe Murlo-
>Six new palette swaps!
>One's a moose!

Welp there goes the last chance I'll ever pick this thing up again.

Fucking hell how many threads do you blizzdrones need?

And people said quests took up too much catalogue space

Eh, Bethdrones get their daily TES threads. This, too, shall pass.

the pandaria cinematic was great until they reached kung fu panda

because it was basically just tides of darkness' cover made into a short movie

>Age of Sylvannas

>daily
>TES general is weekend only
>WoW threads nonstop since Blizzcon and lets not forget the WoW general attempts on Veeky Forums

Nice false-flagging, Blizzdrone.

Not to mention Theramore's attack on the Barrens which predates the Horde's Cataclysm era attack on Ashenvale.

Or Genn's preemptive attack on the Horde in Legion.

>TES general is weekend only

it's a "weekend" thread so slow it lasts most of the week. they only make it out of habit, not because they have anything to discuss, and the series has even less to do with Veeky Forums than warcraft does (which at least has a bunch of official RPGs and a CCG). be consistent, they're either both allowed or neither are.

>its a "Blizzdrone tries to pretend five threads arguing about an MMO isn't /v/" episode

Really needed to pay off that virtual ticket with shillbucks, huh?

>archer on frontlines
I'm tired of seeing crap this retarded.

10 more years!

>I can't believe people still play that shit game.
Old habits die hard bro, I stopped at Lich King and from what I heard damn I am ignorantly happy I did.

But the Alliance gets a free pass to still have the moral high ground every time. Every. Single. Time..

Anduin lost his fursuit helmet so he couldn't larp with the worgen, that is why he was crying so much and couldn't focus when a random troll in loincloth and probably a sword made out of bone was kicking his ass and blocking the attacks of a magical legendary sword passed down from his father with some random ass wooden shield.

... Did you not see Anduin piledrive that fucker into the fucking earth?

Sorry, but they fucking do.

>One side has Warmongering Barbarians, Cannibal Savages and Malicious evil zombiemen.

>Other side has races who would literally do nothing but make peace if they didn't have to constantly deal with the Barbarians at the gates.

Name one reason the horde shouldn't be genocided. The fucking Forsaken have conducted multiple attempted genocides. Actively.

>the elves who literally tried to summon satan
>the dwarves who literally tried to summon satan

as far as world threatening cataclysms go, they're evenly matched

>The fucking Forsaken have conducted multiple attempted genocides.
so did jaina

While Night Elves are fucking shits, the Blood Elves are the descendants of the majority of those fucks who tried all the Satan summoning.

You mean the pro-Horde girl who finally snapped after putting up with the Horde's bullshit for years? Not helping your case.

That's why you get rid of ONLY the Forsaken and maybe the Orcs too if you're still bitter over the First and Second War.

Trolls will melt away into the background like they do best, and without the Orcs around the Tauren are free of their blood debt. Maybe patch things up with the Night Elves. Goblins go to the highest bidder, Blood Elves are fine on their own, and we all know Pandaren are basically neutral even when they join a faction.

>the two most prominent, major players of the Horde
>The Horde aren't evil guys I swear

the one who used her influence to ally a neutral party with the alliance and enact a genocide of horde members

that one

The Darkspear and Tauren are literally only there because the Orcs saved them from extinction. It's a life debt. Without it, Trolls are bit players and Tauren would be chill with the Alliance.

Even Varian didn't hate Tauren. Anduin is the best friend Baine ever had.

Doesn't matter what you say, faggot, nobody in the current setting is as evil as Sylvanas and the Forsaken.

Sylvanasfags are so fucking retarded and deluded to think otherwise.

>Sylvanas forces innocent farm girl to eat blight and die in agony as her insides melt and she vomits them up
>HURRR JAINA FIGHT BACK AGAINST ISIS

>Jaina attempts to use magic to annihilate countless civillians
>enacts genocide in a neutral zone
>HUUUR THE FORSAKEN USED EFFECTIVE WEAPONS AGAINST AN ENEMY WHO IS IN A WAR OF ANNIHILATION WITH THEM

Forsaken plague bombed southshore, hillsbrad, gilneas, and tried to ENSLAVE an entire race.

>Theramore was in a war of annihilation with the Forsaken
>HURRR WE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS GARROSH

How many times are Hordefags gonna pull the dindu card? It's been at least 5+ times already.

the forsaken werent the ones who dropped the mana bomb, that was garrosh- who may as well be his own faction considering everyone in the horde turned on him

the forsakens thing is the plague, which proved to be effective in Gilneas

>and tried to ENSLAVE an entire race
is this about the valkyr? because their continued existence relies on that

that and unlimited military strength

>because their continued existence relies on that
>he actually thinks this is a legitimate excuse

The absolute depravity.

god, what selfish cunts, continuing the existance of their civillization at the expense of others

they should just let themselves die because saving themselves might be bad for some other people- just like how every other faction with the threat of such an end did

>just like how every other faction with the threat of such an end did

No other faction required genocide and slavery to continue to exist.

You can spit that venom around on some pro-Forsaken circlejerk, buddy, but don't try to kid people on Veeky Forums that the Forsaken count as a race, much less a civilization.

Too dumb to find the shift key, too dumb to see why Sylvanas and the Forsaken are evil. Her entire character history is literally filled to the brim with evil acts. It takes a special kind of retard to think she isn't evil.

Take it from Lor'themar, who she's been using and abusing since she was still LIVING.

no, they just cause the deaths of others through killing them for their resources

Where were you when you realised warcraft and starcraft is a really blatant ripoff of warhammer

Elves are tall as fuck and Anduin's a bit of a manlet, so checks out.

>Tauren wielding a tree

And there's still no player weapon that allows the same. IIRC anyway

Jaina, don't do the thing.

I mean, one faction lobs nukes around, unleashes biological weaponry, rips souls from I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Heaven to force them into their war machine, terraforms pristine wilderness into their fucking LOGO, slaughters entirely civilian settlements, brainwashes dissenters, HAD and HAS slaves from the start, and, oh yeah! They also violated neutrality.

If the Alliance managed to be dicks, the Horde is a whole fucking bushel of the things.

>terraforms pristine wilderness into their logo

Did the Goblins actually do that? How was that allowed?

Goblin Shamans can literally bribe the Elements.

Yeah.

So did they ever get off Pandaria or are they still there, perpetually hungover?

>They also violated neutrality.
please, neutrality has been violated by everyone, it may as well be called plot integrity at this point

She and Arthas were really made for eachother.

Yeah. My main point was that it's a little silly to call the Alliance out on that particular issue on account of exactly that.

>In another universe Arthas and Jaina founded the remnants of Lordaeron in Kalimdor and some other schmuck became the lich king.

If only Arthas was able to control his murder boner

Everything would have been different if they stayed together.

Well thir universe has alternate realities so there is always a possibility

There is actually an alternative universe already where they’re happily married. They named their son after Uther.

>In another universe the grain gets to Stratholme after Arthas, but the city is somewhat damaged by Mal'Ganis
>Arthas manages to chase the fucker off, but thanks to the urging of Uther that "this shit is clearly a trap", stays behind
>Stratholme ends up the capital of what could be considered a "Scarlet Kingdom" beneath an increasingly ruthless King Arthas and an increasingly unhinged Silver Hand (Scarlet Hand?)
>demonic corruption and Argent-esque organization set up by Uther and co. after they realize what's going down are optional, but recommended
The thing about coming up with alternate realities is that even when you when, you can still lose.

You played the Arthas custom campaign didn't you?

Actually Blood elves are descended from the highborne who hindered and eventually rebelled against the demon summoning ones.

WoTLK was the best because it was restrained.

Surprisingly the Total warhammer trailer started off with the late wow shit and ended on a high note.

Ironically, Pandaria was the first time in years when they had anything resembling an original plot with nuance. If you overlook the Pandas, the story was actually halfways decent.

Pretty much everyone besides the Tauren and Draenei are reliable shit starters. I just don't understand the argument of which faction has the infinitesimally small moral high ground when in every meaningful way they're absolute garbage.

Nah, Trolls, Blood Elves (post-Sunwell), Gnomes, and (Bronzebeard) Dwarves are also pretty chill.

Tall trolls though, the trolls aesthetically are my favorite race but the hunched over look made most armor look retarded so I'm hoping they look better