twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded

they didn't stop moving, they just stopped moving up or sideways

>Bitcoin
can't scale
>ETH
Can't scale

The future is ADA (Cardano).

Bitcoin - it's dying, slowly (and dragging everyone else down).

ETH - look at the ETH/BTC ratio. Consolidating while the army of devs and ERC20 tokens are doing their thing. Best long term hold.

I genuinely hope you're right. Watching it fall is unfortunate

This is what happens when you have a centralized market where everything is coupled to buttcoin. When buttcoin takes a shit or gets challenged by something like Ripple, it takes everything down with it.

but if Ripple gets consumed when it's used, it's not a store of value? or will end up being too expensive to be used.

>Challenged by Ripple

Top kek

#2, and more than half of buttcoin's market cap. Tick tock, corefags. :^)

ETH will see its consolidation around 600 USD and then rise to ~1000 USD in 2018, because they have an actual roadmap with fixes and upgrades.

Bitcoin on the other hand...

Bitcoin went from 1000 to 14000+

>Bitcoin is dying

ok guys

This. Bitcoin's moving alright. Downward

40 billion coins derp derp deuuuuuuuuuuurp

the only thing keeping BTC a float are the stupid miners
if it wasn't for the miners collecting millions in fees and spending billions on making buying/selling asics
BTC would have been long dead

Everyone sold their bitcoin to buy ripple

This. The growth of volume was insane.

exposed as shitcoins

I got some cheap eth though

lol, no

The TA tools were exponential on all dates. Shit was retarded. However, if volume dips I would sell.

You're right. These wild fluctuations are a reflection of it's death throes. It's become bloated, lazy and corrupted. It isn't Bitcoin anymore. BCH and ETH will overtake it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

this desu

pow blockchains btfo (until lightning network and raiden desu)

>until lightning network and raiden desu
when will this happen?

RULES OF NATURE

I have no idea

The jews are selling massive stores of ripple slowly into the market, (the demand for ripple from normies is skyrocketting though because they honestly think it's going to $100 lmao).

Meanwhile, the banks aren't selling Ripple for USD.

They are selling Ripple for Ethereum and Bitcoin.

This is why even though there's thousands of normies selling their ethereum for ripple, and ripple keeps going UP.... Eth and BTC don't go down equivalently.

I wonder where all this extra money is coming from... Hmmmmm...

tldr:

The banks are selling Ripple which they pre-mined for Eth and BTC. Once they've accumalated enough eth/BTC, they will crash ripple, causing the normies to flood back into Eth/BTC...

BUT the banks now will be holding that Eth/BTC and they won't sell..

Price squeeze, yada yada. 1Million dollar bitcoin by 2018 eoy.

You heard it here.

thank you based speculation man

2018 hopefully, its up on bitcoin testnet but nobody running lightning nodes on mainnet yet don't think

if it doesnt just fuck my btc up

nice story

ETH growth is very healthy. After a big pump, it corrects for a while and then stabilizes for a few weeks/months. Then one random day it shoots up and takes no prisoners and the cycle repeats. It's going to stay in the $600-$800 range for a while with great chances to accumulate and swing trade.

BTC is dead on the other side. The high fees will kill it and the media cycle is over. There is literally no reason for it to keep growing with the exception of price manipulation.