Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

>There's No Terran Way Of Knowing Which Way The Warp Is Flowing edition

>2hour Nid YouTube review, but if you cared you'd have the sheets from places already.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yI_SZljKcGc

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=4PgYGOtzcZI&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>Other 40k animations and repository of shitty meemes from bad OPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbDHVAt3yzk

>GW FAQ (1.2):
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ (1.2):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Q9NCnCzD!gFd6vFGzDS4JYlCYcZI5b1OwG7-aXDZ-vDB5XRrtbHw
www108.zippyshare.com/v/qSG3wfRG/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for this woman model is the Emperors boss.

fuck space elves and people who defend titties on models in my christian war game

which woman model?

>wanted to collect csm
>now dg
>now I would rather wait for the Chaos Daemons codex
FUCK

>christian
Uriah go away.

You will survive two months man

*repost to new thread before i log off*

If any nidfags are still around i ran the math of the new exocrine vs the new tyrano fex.

target - (exo/tfex) wounds caused divided by points [higher is better]

t8/3+ (.031/.032) *+1 damage strat*
t8/3+ (.020/.025)
t7/3+ (.031/.025)
t6/3+ (.041/.025)
Meq (.020/.009)
Geq (.031/.011)

Exocrine > CannonTfex

atleast for me, still.

although i forgot to add stinger salvo, i'll do it in the morning.

Shut up Matt

No Rise of the Ynnari Ghost warrior novel yet?

>wasting the +1 dmg strat on an exo when you could put it on a dakkaflyrant

Stop fucking posting this in every thread

No one cares.

go away Lorgar

Doesn't matter, really. I'm not gonna start getting hyped over a rumor. I've been burned too many times before, even by official sources (fuck you Fires of Cyraxus).

>You don't shoot a Rupture cannon at fucking MEQs or T6/7 targets.

There are plenty of T6/7 targets you want to take out early. Preds, assbacks, and turox being among them

as for meq its just a standard test of efficiency, but you might run out of targets eventually or be forced to take them out. .020 rating is pretty good for a second purpose after tanks are gone.

Have you ran the numbers of dakkaflyrants? Its not really that great, ill post numbers in the more morning

I'll stop when somebody share this damn novel.

Shit's on the shelf of my GW.

go buy it then you lazy fuckin nigger

Support fucking BL? No way man.

Go to GW on saturday and read it in the store. Or go to a fucking barnes and noble, or whatever bookstores haven't gone out of business.

Read hardback books in 2k17? You gotta be kidding me.

Stop being a lazy, poor fucking shit who can't buy anything, read an actual book, or have any fucking patience.

I bet you roll your dice with a dice app you disgusting barbarian.

what color scheme do you like more ulthwe or mymeara help

where are the rules for renegade knights located? are they in the codex?

are warlock conclaves characters?
if not, is there any point to have a warlock conclave over just a bunch of warlocks?
if not, if I put them all inside a falcon doesn't that negate the placement rule?

So I used to play Dark Angels when I was but a wee lad, and I totally would have started them again, but I got really offput with the primaris marine designs, and the possibility of manlet marines getting squatted.

I just bough a few Chaos Marine squads, but now with a Dark Angels book coming out I feel like just dropping my entire Chaos Army I had planned out.

Should I just put everything on freeze until this book comes out now? Do I need Primaris shits in my army? Are marines more fun than CSM?

Index Chaos.

Neither Conclave has the keyword. Conclaves can be more fluffy, and if you have over 7 models in one, you have a Smite that does d6 Mortal Wounds no matter what. To what placement rule are you referring to? Because they don't have one.

Anyone got Christmas Set spoilers?

If you have say 4 seperate warlocks and you put them all inside a tank that counts as one placement at the beginning of the game.

meaning i have less units to place at the start meaning its easier for me to go first (that was the only downside i could think of not turning them into a warlock conclave)

biel tan

you damned me

Will we get new plastics with the new codex?

I prefer Ulthwe; the contrast looks better to me than a blend.

He bet on Custodes range becoming GW by Christmas initially. That's the biggest one to take in.
Then he said custodes january guiz

I have ulthwe but I think its the worst color scheme of the major 4.

still like it more than mymeara

Man I really want this to be true, they've got fucking cool models but I am not shelling out that amount for jetbikes or terminators.

>Matt
>swearing

if i take my muhreens as a secondary detatchment can i put all of them in drop pods?
Primary army is Astra Militarum if that matters at all.

Half of your army has to start the game on the table.

They're shit

why are there like only 12 pages of rules in 8th edition.

>Will we get removed with the new codex?
FTFY, also yes they'll get axed

What happened to the guys that didn't joined TOTALLYNOTSLANEESH!

i mean under the force org and stuff.
They would only make up a tiny part - two tac squads in pods and an hq in a pod if that's a thing.

Force org is irrelevant in this case. It's just half your entire army has to start on the table. There are no "primary or secondary" detachments.

nani
i can just take whatever units i want?

As long as they share a keyword. So you can take a detachment of Space Marines and a detachment of Guard because they both share the IMPERIAL keyword. You can even have them in the same detachment if you want but they lose out on chapter tactics/regimental doctrines.

sweet, thats what i wanted to hear!

and you can take a dedicated transport per choice, so yeah, 3 choice -> 3 drop pod in the detachment.

Ulthwe is going to be a bitch to paint, and Mymerea looks the best anyways. Duncan has a tutorial on how to easily paint them by just doing blue and then glazing their legs green.

I feel like such a old fag for asking, but does anyone happen to have a link to the old White Dwarfs(U.K. 371,372,373/ U.S. 370,371,372) dealing with the "new" dark eldar, pic related.

Played Farsight Enclave for years, before they got their own Codex supplement. I want to get back in, and was always bummed that everyone and their mothers, both on the net, and real life swore the Dark Eldar were being squatted. Well surprise surprise, less then a year after getting my Enclave army, the Dark Eldar got a update.

So yeah, if I'm getting back in I might as well go for the true army I wanted back then(08).

I want dat galatus
Warhammer world is this month

For some reason GW only makes plastics for brand new units and space marines.

And monopose HQs with no optional wargear. And limited edition models they never make again.

GW PLS

>For some reason GW only makes plastics for brand new units and space marines.
user why did you say space marines twice?

Not him, but it looks like the Sigmar community is imploding over this lady viking being someone's boss.

How many flamers in a 10 man Rubric squad?

Do you mean vacuum cleaners?

I don't get it, I'll be honest

Because TS are made of dust

Rubrics are dust

Okay /40kg/, lets make a comprehensive list of petty things resident autistic neckbeards don't like and relentlessly shitpost about.

So far I have:
>all BL lore that is not about "heroic guardmen"
>all BL authors and their writing that doesn't align with their headcanon and/or political views (in or out of universe)
>"new models" that were released or redesigned
>not having new models that are released or redesigned
>having models in anything but plastic
>new GW lore after 3rd edition
>any alteration to the "established" lore (even if said lore stems from WH:FB which is a defunct setting)
>reading and keeping up with GW-approved lore in Codex/BL books
>making informed opinions and being able to see through faction-specific propaganda because of the above
>mentions or models of women and people with different skin tones (even if it makes sense in the setting)
>named characters
>not following the trendy memes based on personal preference/headcanon
>third-party model conversions
>arguing semantics such as "who is the biggest threat" or "which faction has the most autistic fanbase"
>constantly mentioning and spoonfeeding trip/namefags to the point of determining their post structure and style
>mythical WAACfags that are out to violate their army and/or mother
>trying to figure out what to do with their own hobby and needing to be told exactly what to do and/or buy
>supporting the company whose game they play but wanting to play and have a place to do so

Please feel free to add to it so all posters know exactly how to post and behave in /40kg/.

Who can take a relic?

>people making slow footslogging armylist
>peolle that makes lists of retarded things

>someone actually took the time to write this faggotry
Thisisbait.jpg

Characters. It tells you on every relic page.

Test

Take it, my boy
mega.nz/#!Q9NCnCzD!gFd6vFGzDS4JYlCYcZI5b1OwG7-aXDZ-vDB5XRrtbHw

P.S. Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.
meh

I don't have any relics in my indexes friend. Can't check for myself.
thanks.

Guess you're not banned anymore, carnac

How is this bait? All of this goes on and on in literally every /40kg/ thread.

Man, that looks like it's a poster of an inuniverse movie. Do they even have movies in the grim darkness of the 42nd millennium?

>Do they even have movies in the grim darkness of the 42nd millennium?
I imagine somewhere in the aristocracy of wealthy Hive Cities they probably have the spare cash and leisure time to produce entertainment shit like that.

>Falchion
>720pts
>27w, 2+, T9
>8 las cannons plus a gun that can delete anything

FW balance, boys.

One week till Carnac shits himself

Can I get some feedback on what your guys think is better in death guard, blight launchers or plasma guns? Both are really good but I can't decide which one I think is better..

Blight launcher: 24" / assault 2 / s6 / ap-2 / d3 dmg / re-roll 1 to wound.

www108.zippyshare.com/v/qSG3wfRG/file.html

Epub for jain zar storm of silnce, not sure if people have it. Does anyone know if the book is a post gathering storm novel?

It used to not even be 40k legal in 7E.

>Tyranids adapt to Chaos
What's next? Fucking Orks, Tau and Necrons adapt to Chaos as well?

Even after all these years, Veeky Forums still pulls through. Thanks man, may Hashut bless you in the fantasy realms, and the Dark Muses protect you in the future realm.

Orks have entered the warp multiple times and even taken a planet or two
Tau are somewhat immune to the effects of chaos
Necrons are somewhat immune to the effects of chaos and ctan shards are almost completely immune to chaos

>>Tyranids adapt to x
That's their entire 'thing'.

>implying Tyranids adapting to everything isn't their whole schtick

How about those Nids adapt to THIS
*unzips dick*

Stop fucking posting this every thread. In the amount of time you've spent typing that post out, you could have earned enough minimum wage hours to just buy the damn thing.

Fucking ynnari fags. They take being annoying pricks to the level of a job. Fuck you.

I know that Tyranids adapt extremely well, but chaos? I mean literal chaos. Really makes me think

>640+80+80+17 = 720

Um...

The Norn Queen weaves a strand into the next batch of gaunts that creates special magnification lenses in their visual organs.

>getting mad that tue faction whose whole shtick is adapting to overcome their prey adapted to chaos
>pretending like this wasn’t already in the lore

Looks like someone forgot about shadowbrink. Tyranids are perfect for fighting chaos, now there’s an entire hive fleet dedicated to BTFOing chaos shits with ranged weapons and powerful shadow in the warp

Fucking burn

>chaosfags this salty already

>shadow in the warp deletes and weakens daemons and makes it hard to summon more
>no souls, can’t be spiritually corrupted
>not scared of chaos
>can spam guns because daemons too retarded to ranged combat
>can adapt to Nurgle diseases
>don’t give a shit about honor duals
Nah, Tyranids are the best at fighting chaos

I am going to make a Salamander Dreadnought army. I just bought Ashamantle and I already have 2 Ironclad and 1 Venerable with a second one coming soon. Someone has any suggestions about it? From what I have seen my worst problem is going to be mobility, so I was thinking about alliying some furioso. What else could I do to compensate for it?

FUCK NIDS

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAAAAAAAAAAIR

I was going from memory bud. It's still dumb as shit, especially since you can run it with Red and Morty efficiently.

This. Hive fleet Kronos is basically Shadowbrink brought to the level of a Hive Fleet. It matches the tactics used perfectly.