Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

?...Witch Princess is Evolving!! Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's Chibi Gen:
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14329136
strawpoll.me/14329344
i.4cdn.org/aco/1508087294362.jpg
player1redpanda.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Centaur is a QT

So... guess I should repost the princess of the day here.

Princess Discussion of the Day #72
Gazer Princess

Lots of eye related references as expected.

I like being chill and/or lazy so not a bad princess in that regard plus all the magic lets her take care of everything regardless of being lazy.

5 power so you know she is potent.

Psyker is real nice for the utility but Beam Mage is probably superior overall with many possibilities. Probably would pick Psyker still, dont need max offense all the time.

Her kinks are kind of strange but not a big deal.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. [Lust Bonus]

Really though, I mostly just wish she looked like the MGE version. A much sexier style of Beholder.

Barely hit thread cutoff edition

Thanks for using my image

(You)
Princess Discussion of the Day #72
Gazer Princess

Lots of eye related references as expected.

I like being chill and/or lazy so not a bad princess in that regard plus all the magic lets her take care of everything regardless of being lazy.

5 power so you know she is potent.

Psyker is real nice for the utility but Beam Mage is probably superior overall with many possibilities. Probably would pick Psyker still, dont need max offense all the time.

Her kinks are kind of strange but not a big deal.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. [Lust Bonus]

Really though, I mostly just wish she looked like the MGE version. A much sexier style of Beholder.

Ha, I knew you were going to forget the image

Oh and somebody beat me to the repost also, hah

Anyways, the MGE Gazer looks much better

I think I prefer ours better.

Which is the princess that’s already knocked up when you meet her, so she’s basically a cuckold Fantasy because you have to take care of your wife’s son?

Drow and Rabbit both have kids if I recall

I could see Hob goblins in towergirls having a much lower affinity for lewd stuff, would be interesting to have a very militaristic and suppression culture in Towergirls like that.
I say keep her in her full armor, for both lore and aesthetic reasons.

No, dude, the cuckold fantasy is another dude knocking her up *WHILE* She's your wife, not before.

Hobgoblins (in D&D) are seen as Lawful Evil and tend to be more militaristic than the gobbos. Is also common that Hobgoblins became chiefs of other goblinoid races, such as Bugbears and Goblins (yup bugbear are goblinoids). In some rare cases Hobgoblins can also differ a little from being only evil, but they are not really altruistic, so they can be more neutral while still be hot tempered.

> a much lower affinity for lewd stuff, would be interesting to have a very militaristic and suppression culture in Towergirls like that.
I say keep her in her full armor, for both lore and aesthetic reasons.
Basically this

There's also a surprising lack of Feudal Japanese representation in towergirls, like, we have Ninja and that's it. Plus, her being a sellsword comes with the added bonus of her being away from home, so, like ninja, she could be a traveler.
It just works.

Because commonly fantasy is based on Medieval Europe.

So far gats has still put some Chinese/Japanese stuff, such as: Cat Princess, Monkey Princess, Ninja Princess, Yeti Princess, Monk Courtier, while the Ogre Princess design has a little influence from the Oni. In the chibi drawings he also added a Kappa.

Still, i prefer remaining on non Asian-stuff, but that's my opinion about

Cats are everywhere, and the Yeti is not often considered asian.
As for Monk and Monkey, they both seem like the traveling sort, like ninja, so i think this works out quite well; Were still European medieval fantasy, complete with the mysterious travelers from foreign lands that some stories have.

is the lewd edition official?

Soft of but not really except maybe it is except maybe it isn't.

That answer your question?

It is the current gen, so yes. They're all "official", including the offshoot sidequests like Warhammer, Elder Scrolls, and that 31vyk one. I believe Gats, the guy who first made the original charts as well as all the newer ones (up to Gen 3, then the one in the previous thread's OP), once said that whatever you consider is canon IS canon. The only stuff that is set in stone is what you see on the cards.

I know cats are everywhere, but Cat Princess is based on a Cat-creature with two-tails that i forgot the name (plus she's wearing a chinese dress), and Yeti are from Ttibet, but people usually confuse or mix them with generic snow cavemen. Is the asian version of Bigfoot and the Sasquatch.

Only Gen 1-3 are official, since they where made by Gats, while everything else is just added by fans, more or less.

Incorrect. Stop it.

Uhm, what is incorrect?

Gazer is pretty cool. Chill girl willing to hang out is always nice. I did find her through MGE and monorus though, so I'm more attached to that interpretation and design a bit more.

She probably has one of the hardest choices for me in terms of classes. PSI powers are awesome, and would help with some of her couch potato nature. But beam spam and a multitude of different lasers are just so cool.

Mental links could be pretty intimate. While I also prefer lights on, just because I enjoy looking at my partner when in their company. Same reason I also dislike blindfolds and sensory deprivation, makes me uncomfortable to not be aware of my surroundings.

Eye of the beholder is a bit over domineering for my taste.

One interesting idea would be to use one of the con removers to get rid of her NEET nature. Wonder what she'd start to do with that much power at her finger tips.

Its not one persons

Triclops Princess feels reasonably Mongolian to me, though that may be her battle mode giving me AoE2 flashbacks.

I just think the full on samurai armor looks stupid, im fine with armor, just not samurai armor

maybe the sashimono pole is a bit much

Since she is a dinosaur i can't really tell. Triceratops are quite common i guess and her dress is too generic to be associated with any culture

>im fine with armor, just not samurai armor
To me as long as the armor makes sense i could be okay, but so far i see no justification except from "i wanted to draw that because of a picture i saw from pathfinder", and is rather not enough. But as long as the picture is used for a general i don't really care that much.

I'm honestly fine with either Armor for Hob, but I'm going for the full armor because that Naginata looks fucking stupid.

To answer your question, the lewd editions you can find with the "Princess I have Come For You" header, rather than the dragon princess headers (which were made by us fans) were the official gats editions.

I like the fully amored hobgobbo

>Only Gen 1-3 are official, since they where made by Gats, while everything else is just added by fans, more or less.

Gats established Touhou rules for Towergirls canonicity.

This has actually caused a lot of problems with people thinking this means 'it's creative commons' or something, which it isn't, but canon is what you make of it because nobody, not even Gats, has the right to tell you what your perfect waifu fantasy is.

Not too keen on her, honestly, but I like it MUCH more then the skimpy armor.

sorry for the delay folks, had net issues. Heres the poll for the hob-gob companion clothes

also included the options to redraw or replace her completely if need be

strawpoll.me/14329136

the vote will help in seeing the general consensus, but a vote through the header email, steam, and discord will really show me what folk want. So be sure to contact me though those to solidify a vote completely

Does anyone have any advice for the stats, dowries, and lust bonuses you give fusion princesses?

BTW, some of the fused princesses are obvious, but does anyone have a list of the combos from the fusion edition princesses? For starters, which princesses make up Goliath Princess?

Wouldn’t it just be the stats put together?

Hey, I've been meaning to ask, does hero really need a re-draw? She doesn;t look very off from the rest, and I'm desperately afraid your going to get rid of her pose and expression and just make her be in the generic boring pose like with Giantess

shes not getting a redraw shes getting a feline, as in her lines are being changed to the standard style. Everything else will stay the same

reline not feline, bleh

FUCK!

I fucked up folks, left the IP dupe off

heres the new poll, please vote here instead!

strawpoll.me/14329344

dont forget to send emails or steam messages, thats whatll really show whos deciding what

Oh, thank god
Also, why'd you link it here?

what? why wouldnt I link the vote here?

I meant why'd you link the Hob vote to the hero discussion, there was no connection.

dunno, panic reaction to realizing my fuckup maybe

Hi, I'm the user that put together the fusion princess stats (didn't draw them though). They're all in the fusion album, and each image has a subtitle that shows who they're made from.

For the stats I just averaged the numbers of the two princesses put them together. For the dowries, I took both options from one princess and combined them to make the first dowry, then did the same for the other princess for the second one. Lust bonus is just the two of them combined together as usual.

Goliath Princess is Giant and Gnome II, if you're lazy.

Thanks! What about the others in the fusion edition, the gallery I see doesn't have any info for those.

What does the Stud's belt look like? Can the Princesses get pregnant via solely it?

Stud's Belt? Who has that? I don't see it on any chart.

The other guy is talking about the fusion gen, Gremlin Princess. I would presume so, to answer his question.

What about the fetishes, and the + & - traits?

Is there a Penguin Princess? I had an idea for one, but I didn't want to create one if another already exist.

Well are there any Princesses that will happily get knocked up by other men while you take care of the kid?

None where it's not an open marriage for both sides, no.

Can we expect to see this roster grow in the future?

whats Touhou rules

It's canon if you want it to be, except certain very specific rules.

It's like with White Wolf's World of Darkness. If you like it it's canon, if you don't it's not. Except Caine. "YOU FUCKING LOSE" as his character sheet says.

With Towergirls, the adventure is yours. The only canon is on the character cards.

So what's the deal with Dragon Queen now? There's more than 3 Dragon Princess'.

Mantis Time!

Big-Tis

There's 5.
So she has 5 heads now.
Fairly simple.

Dog-Tis

Frustra-Tis

No I mean, do you need to "rescue" all five Dragon Princesses for her to visit, or just three of them still? And if it's just three, can it be any three, or does it need to be the original three?

I think thats it

The time has come!

Now I'm motivated

On the one hand, this is gonna be really interesting.
On the other hand, No Hornet alt :(

>8 Maid styles
Wewlad

I think Insect has that one tied up.

offtopic, but Gats just announced what his new thing is. Cyberpunk thriller seems to be the name of the game with thicc gynoid and cyborg gals.

Cool.

Damn. As awesome as this looks, it basically kills most of my hope for Sundowner being picked back up any time soon.

Oh well, side-scroller sci-fi film-noir is pretty solid. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

>And he's doing this alongside the new Towergirls stuff
Jesus.

>Upwards of 5 new characters/enemies/etc. per-month added to the game
That's going to get bloated FAST.

I was talking about Hallow knight's Hornet, I remember everyone being excited for that...

I think he was referring to mantidflies and how they look like mantis-wasp fusions already

>Rules apply
Crowdfunding 101: Always give your creative process a safety line when offering backer submissions. I’m sure there’s extra details to keep the submissions pool from exploding if necessary.

They made that post public it looks like, basic common sense rules which is they got the final veto on anything that's too complicated or wouldn't fit in the world.

What's the worst example of backer submissions/submitters you guys know about? Is there anything worse than the infamous green kangaroo?

UHHHH EXCUSE ME HE IS A “BUTTER DRAGON” BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE OF BUTTER, HENCE THE OBESITY AND FAT FETISH OVERTONES
The guy who keeps throwing his magical pile of monetary digits at projects to include his OC “Reize” is super autistic, but at least the character is just a super generic “idiot shounen anime kid” archetype instead of a pile of fetishes given a face and name.

Unless "idiot shounen kid" IS his fetish.

Princess Discussion of the Day #73
Hermit Princess

>Thatsapenis.jpg

The trappiest trap. Took me much too long to figure out this was the trap of the gen.

Pyromaniac that is a great cook and infatuated with you that is ruined by having a penis. Such potential.

Blaster Caster is pretty strong. Good if you need heavy firepower on an area and do not care about secondary damage.

Swamp Cook is inferior but good in its own way. One of the few buff classes.

Fetishes are dangerous but have potential.

Lust bonus is very good. Removes one of the few limitations to you fucking your way across several kingdoms. Pretty much a must for longterm towergirl quests.

From her quote, I wonder if she actually has any subjects in her kingdom at all. Even new witch at least has all the haunted monsters.

Also, pretty sure no sfw art exists of Hermit yet. And she is not even a monstergirl so no way to substitute.

Hello people from the past. I am from the year 2093 and we direly need your help. This is all the p̺͕̹̱̺r̮͖i̬̞̮̯̣̳nͅcess̺͔̫̪̩̱e̬s̙̖͔̩͉ ̦̱w̬͇̘e͖͓̣̭̠͚ ͚̯̪h̼av̭͓̮͎͍͎e̗̣̱̹͕͍̠ ̻͎̗̥̙͎͔sọ ͚̙̭̟̣f̝a̗̤̝̬̫̭̬r̦̝̩̼̻̱
f̺̖o̹̰̱̳ͅr̳͉ ͇͇ G͍̝̪̮͎͈e͕̜̬̳̣n̹̞͉̝̥͕͉ ̣̯̙̫͙3̥̯̞̠̺̗̙̠8̱̩5̜̬͉̰̫̬̠ͅ ͔̦̙̺̩̜a̱͕̮n͙͔͉͎̳d̩̝̹̟̰ ̺̞̦̖̖̩̜͍w͇̗͍̬̺̤̪e̘̭ͅ ̝̝͇̜c̩̱̱̪̳̘̞͍o̻̞͚u̯̱͈̥̝̰̜l͕̩͕d̦̥̭̗͍̻ ̰̦̘r̤͉͕̼e̺a̩̟̟̙͙̜l͍̮̘̭̙̩͍͈l͕͖̘̖̙̦̯y̤̻̼̺̩̩
u̮̝̪͈͍̳̳͙s̱̟̱̟̼̪̝̞̜͈͖̦e̙̮̟̮͇ ͚̬̩̫̬̖̹̖̖̞̺͖y̰̹̟̦o̤̭̮͙͔̤̹̦̥͎̰̥͇u̺̩̙̫̭̩̘̭͔͖̜͙̟̭̻͖̤̭̼r͔̞͈̬̭̘̮̦̱̜̯̟͈͇̱̣̪̳ͅ ̘̻̳̥̫͔͎̬i̘̦̞͙͙̦̦̟̠͍d̟͚̖͙̩̮̼͔ͅͅḙ̱̗̣͚̼̯͎̳̱̥͈̹̮a̹̥͍̦̙̯̥͈̞̜͓̫͍̩̬ͅs̼̤͈͔͙̰͕̝

She is an obvious reference to Tiamat, the Goddes of Evil Dragons from D&D who has one head for esch type of evild ragon (Red, Black, Blue, Green and White).
Consider also that it refers to only 3 princesses because at first Gats only made 3 Gens, and the chart where the picture is taken is quite old. Since now there are 5 gens (also drawn by Gats in the other document) her description needs to be upgraded.

Also, she can be considered a Ultimate Boss, except for Tower Princess, who is a sort of hidden NG+ Boss.

Source, please.

i.4cdn.org/aco/1508087294362.jpg

artist
player1redpanda.tumblr.com/

Lets finish Gen V exp guys

The absolute madman.

>Tower Princess
>hidden NG+ Boss

I think you mean hidden NG+ WAIFU.

which princess would make the best mother and why?

Pro tip: No Rabbit princess and Drow

>Penis
>Ruined
Very funny, Phi
and I like my fetishes to be dangerous But More likely I'd shove him next to candy and watch what happens

Nice censorship, Phi

And for my next trick...

"I'll make your pants Tighten!"

Bumpfaggot decided to kill the /trash/ thread.

Why?

Who fucking knows.

Would bro out with