Queens driven by vengeance

Would you follow them into war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when there's a whip there's a way. As if I have a choice.

Vengeance for what.
For my massacred fellow men?
For her husband?
For a perceiced slight?

>Would you follow a hysterical woman into war?

Let me first state I am not a misogynist, unlike those Age of Sigmar players. But no, I will not follow a crazy bitch.

>Queen actually died.
>Demon saw the chance.
>Queen is actually a demon in disguise.

You bet your ass I will

Nah, not even. This is 100% Jaina.

This is why Arthas refused to stand down at Stratholme. He had seen a vision of the future, and he was desperately, frantically trying to do anything he could to get away from her. Even if it meant he had to share a tiny one-bedroom apartment on the Lower East Side with Ner'zhul.

That's Jania. From Warcraft.
She and the Alliance sighned a peace treaty saying the horse can have the western continent as long as Jania keeps her small port city. Also no fighting.

Her city the the center of an open attack on civilian people and a main base of military weapons, soldiers, generals, and naval, and tank in the western continent.

Peace treaty was long raped by the Alliance so the new Orc leader attacked a near small base with an over kill army. The alliance called all the generals and then some in addition to more dudes. The "Neutral" party of wizzards also showed up. The orcs instead of attacking dropped a bomb. Killing all the alliance scum.

Jania Is mad that she can't kill kids. And that the horde beat her with a trick.

Of course. It's time to give the green dindus and nazi zombies what for. It took us three fucking expansion to finally notice that the Forsaken have fucking concentration camps, where they are literally genociding humans, but we finally took back Lordaeron.
God bless Jaina and king Manduin.

Just like with any vengeance freak, they're only worth following if they're likely to win. Since they'll throw away your life and their own to defeat their enemies, you'd better be damn sure they've got at least a 75% chance of winning or you won't survive.

It's been written that your king will go back to being his pussy self. This current state he is in is out of character.

Jania is a dreadlord. Your alliance is being mislead.

Only if I was pretty pissed off myself. Following a revenge oriented leader into war is usually a great way to end up on the losing side in a war.

> Let me first pretend I am not a misogynist
FTFY

No one fucking cares about WoW anymore, fuck off back to /v/.

Bumping just to spite your faggot ass.

>Jaina is Dreadlord
Nope.
Slyvannas has a fucking piece of Saronite lodged in a her goddanmed womb from when she impaled herself, and Yog-Saron's been working his special grade A bullshit in her for AGGGGGGGEEES

I mean, she was pretty much right that the Horde would fuck up things again for the Alliance.

Are you seriously gendering mental health, you fuck?

Wait, is this true? Would explain the crater line from that Nightmare boss.

Damn she aged well

>help orcs establish themselves in Durotar
>place your city next to them from all places in the continent
>despite all this, stay in the side that has been an eternal enemy of the orcs
>wtf why are orcs attacking me?!
She had it coming. Even green jesus razed his city in wc3 when humans started shit.

Helps that she's got a remarkably good outfit for a WoW character. I mean, she's got one goofy pauldron but otherwise it's a pretty good outfit.

I wish she retained her wc3 outfit.

depends of why/what the vengeance is for and how strong my ties to said queen are

No. It's infinitely more true about the Jania Dreadlord thing.

Humans seem to have a problem of putting their base in a place it shouldn't be, then pissing off everything around it and attacking the locals, then playing victim when the locals defend themselves.

Is this a metaphor?

Eh, I think this is a decent follow up to it. It's got similarities without being the same.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since II haven't played any of these games in ages, but don't orcs seem to have the problem of attacking constantly for no reason? I seem to remember them being the source of all the conflict in Warcraft 1 & 2.

If the orcs actually wanted peace and shit they wouldn't be keeping up this eternal enemy thing with the humans. The orcs started this shit, it's up to them go "Yeah, my bad, this should stop." Forming a huge military alliance against the humans after ostensibly saying that you want to put the past behind you in WCIII after everyone had to team up on not!Chaos seems like precisely the wrong way of doing this.

If i'm her subject i really don't have a choice. Plus i will never know the real motive behind the war

In Warcraft 1 and 2, they were Corrupted™ by demon blood.
In Warcraft 3, they got a compelling story with Thrall breaking them of the corruption and trying to get the Orcs to overcome their savage nature.

The by WoW, the Orcs are back to chimping it up. even without demon blood.

But she totally IS.
In Heroes of the Storm

I didn't realize Overwatch had such shit graphics.

>MUH ALLIANZS!!
>MUH HUURRRRDE!!
Why are living fucking shits such morons?
You can trust your local EBPD operative, also do not trust old churches.
t. Scourge

>but we finally took back Lordaeron.
Really? When?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

>old churches
The church of the Light only gained real power after the Second and Third War. After they bruninated the fuck out of a bunch of demons and undead and kept humanity from being even more thoroughly fucked.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that is Lordaeron first time I saw it.

Did the Horde burn the Night Elf Big Tree too?

I love Anduin but he isn't cut out for this shit.

>Did the Horde burn the Night Elf Big Tree too?
Yup. The night elves have been officially evicted from Kalimdor.

I'm cautiously optimistic for this expansion. They look like they're bringing the power curve back into line in a big way, has me excited.

>shitdick alliance
Not that one, at least.

>Playing WoW
Wew, lad.

What about the blood elves? Did they get kicked out too?

Blizz hasn't said what the plan for Blood Elves and Draenei are. They're kind of a weird case since those zones are part of the Outland world servers and not actually connected to anything in the game world.

The only correct answer.

What's in it for me? Good pay, promise of land and treasures, common enemy, chance to bed the queen?

Depends on what they want revenge for.

You get to pick one.

>Ebon Blade
>not the glorious Void

Come strange aeons, even Death may die.

>Yup. The night elves have been officially evicted from Kalimdor.

Man I hate that they made the continents Alliance and Horde "only." Then with the removal of pvp from the game, there is zero reason to ever encounter a player from the opposite faction. Ironic since this expansion is supposedbto bring back the Horde vs Alliance rivalry.

>would you follow into war
Sure.

Did nobody notice all the murders?

The choice is obvious

At least classic servers are a thing now. I might actually re-sub just to go re-live the hell that was class quests.

God I miss them so much.

id follow her into the bedroom if you know what im sayin

but no women have the minds of children and any adult male that takes them seriously is a joke

Hello /r9k/.

He means literally OLD churches.
As in a building, that's a church, that's old.
The only two things that stop the scourge are deus ex machinas and old houses.

i actually even agree with her and want to genocide all orcs and break the horde, i just wouldnt follow a women because they are only capable of thinking with muh feefees

all you need is for her to walk past a dead orc baby for her to do a total 180 and turn against her own people, family, and society...again

No, what you miss is the experience of first playing WoW. You miss exploring a whole new zone for the first time and seeing all of it, but running from mobs way too high. You miss when hitting level 40 meant something, as you'd been saving your gold just for this moment. You miss tanking Black Rock Depths with guildies and dinging 60 to the congratulations of your guildies. You miss your first epic mount, and how fast it was. You miss your first epic.

What you really miss is the new experiences discovering things on your own and the friends you made playing. But you can't experience those for the first time again, and your friends are all gone, moved on to other games or on with their lives.

You can't go back.

Jaina has a nine pack. Demonic forces help her hide an extra ab.

Something about that image evokes the pulp era for me. I think it's the chiseled jawline and hair.

>trying to use logic on nostalgia tards
user...

No, I really do miss class quests. I miss all of those things you're talking about also, but I fucking hate the questing experience these days.

I used to have to go out and look for shit but in cata they reworked everything so you get lead around by the nose. I hate it. I miss forging my own weapons, I miss the class milestones, I miss actually being scared of powerful monsters out in the world. Can't even find a fucking elite in normal play these days; used to be you had to claw your way through a small army just to get to the dungeon.

I wish we were getting Wildhammer Dwarfs instead of another elf or dranei.

And I wish Horde were getting the pig guys instead of another shitty elf race.

I do miss doing my Warlock quests. When I needed a new demon, I went and EARNED that shit.
The Dreadsteed felt like an epic mount because I went on a long, world-spanning epic quest to get it, culminating in a battle with its dreadlord owner.

Now, all those are just dumped into your spellbook when you hit the right level.
Not even the responsibility to go to your class trainer and buy them.

we're.

>A formerly good guy is now an evil raid boss
>The Old Ones just kept whispering to them until they went insane

Every time

What?

We're getting wildhammer.

Quillboars should join the Alliance since the Horde has been genociding them. Horde should get Gnolls.

One of the level 30-35 warrior quests takes your character to the Barrens to meet with that one hermit who lives on the mountain outside the crossroads. He sends you out to Stonetalon to grab some materials.

I did that on my mother fucking dwarf and I felt like a badass. Shit my pants every time a Horde dude walked passed but they were nice and didn't gib me. Avoiding the roads behind enemy lines was a fun experience.

I don't even know if that NPC is still around. On the warrior I leveled in MoP I made my own fucking milestones and only leveled with gear I made and sourced my fucking self; most fun I've had since Wrath, especially hunting down all the materials for Corruption.

Pretty sure it's Dark Iron, isn't it?

Absolutely

Are you? I thought Alliance was getting Dark Irons.

Yeha, being Alliance and doing Scarlet Monastery was always a trip. Flying to Southshore and then walking(because at least one person was all pre level 40) past Tarren Mill and right past the Undercity and praying no Horde came out to get us.
Even the lowbies were scary because you knew they'd start shouting in chat if they saw us.

Or the good old days of raiding the cities for fun.
I don't miss civilians and Dishonorable Kills, though. That shit can stay dead.

How's your knife waifu doing? Still getting you killed now and then?

Let's hope it's both. I've been wanting real shamans with tatoos and shit forever now.

This is either my fetish or an opportunity to gain power by exploiting a rulers weakened state of mind.
Would follow.

>walking(because at least one person was all pre level 40)
>not because nobody had fucking money for a mount
A guildy went and bought mine as a present, and I'm really fucking glad he did. 40 big ones back in Vanilla was a lot of cash to be waving around outside of max level raiding.

Yeah, at level 30, I thought I was hot shit because I had 13 whole gold.
I'm , so I got to get my mount from the class quest without spending nearly as much cash.

>""""""""""saint"""""""""" Olga
This isn't righteous. But it is on "orthodoxy".

Oh hello protie.

No. You fight a war because you believe that by fighting your nation can achieve a vital strategic goal. People who fight over pride, glory, or any other dross just get good soldiers pointlessly killed.

Not if I can help it.

shes just mad because she cant kill her own father again for the BGC

I played at nostalrius at re-launch and can vouch yes, you can go back. Make new friends, spend 8 hours in one zone doing stupid shit, get super exited over blues, lava run BRD x50 while killing alliance outside, have real people on contact list that you talk with.
Also spend 3 hours for 30 minute lava run or bg premade or waiting for single item quest mob spawn with 30 other people. Drink after every few mobs and so on.
It's pretty fun if you have time desu, i just hope they'll add summon to the meeting stones like BC.

>not following your queen
Are you a fucking traitor or something?

>Follow a crazy bitch into war
Yeah no. Vengeance makes idiots of men, on even more emotional women it's more a less a death sentence for any rationality.

>We want the witcher audience

If WoW wasn't constrained by being a MMO Jaina would already have wiped out the horde.

c-cute!

well, you're getting dark iron dwarves so there's that. And it makes sense for the new elves and dranei since they're coming back with Sons of Lothar 2: the Lotharaning.

and given how Bitch T was to the Nightborne, not really surprised they sided with the horde, and you're getting Zandalari trolls, so not all bad.

Nah, they have a site showing who is coming.

Alliance is stuck with Dark Irons (which are fine) and another shitty elf and a dranei.

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races

Never played wow, only wc3...

Damn, Jaina looks like she's seen some shit

I'll follow my liege no matter how stupid the war may be.

>Helga
>Slavs ruin name

Her life went to shit. I wonder if Jaina's had a single good day since her youth. Does she have anything to live for? Except becoming new boss for MMO players to kill of course.

You don't miss WoW. You miss being young.

I'd give her something to live for, if you know what I mean.

>Helga
user, we don't actually know her real name for sure. Olga is female version of name Oleg. Oleg the Seer is another person whose origin isn't clear. One hypothesis is it simply shows her connection with Oleg, either as his daughter or the bride he found for Igor who could be his son or not.

Safe and warm basement with internet connection?