Dbz campaign

>Dbz campaign.
>A major event in the setting is a saiyan scientist showing up on Earth and realizing that humans have ancient saiyan DNA in their brains.
>This is because millions of years ago some ancient saiyans (no not the ones from Bardock time travel shenanigans) landed on Earth and got a bit freaky with some ancient humans.
>He decides to approach this more peacefully on account that he is a total coward and instead just agrees to take brain stems from the already dead and dying to make saiyan clones in exchange for said clones protecting the Earth once he has a sizable amount.
>He actually stayed true to his word.

What can be a good plot twist that can come from this that doesn't boil down to "saiyan clones betray humanity"?

The plan works so well the scientist starts selling additional copies of the clones to other planets as guardians and mercenaries. After another set of clones goes on a crime spree, the victims come to earth seeking retribution against earth's clones.

>The clones want to hold a fighting tournament.

The doctor adds in a switch where, at any time, he can turn the clones in to Great Apes and uses this power to basically hold earth hostage.

you've opened the pandora's box on eugenics

Women will be begging for their children

>What can be a good plot twist that can come from this that doesn't boil down to "saiyan clones betray humanity"?
They're pretty fucking weak, to the point of only being marginally stronger than guys like Mercenary Tao? Keep in mind that Vegeta and Nappa were already deemed elites when they landed on earth, while someone like Raditz was probably only above average for a Freeza soldier. These clones, who may or may not be weaker than true saiyans, would probably be only barely a match for all the guys who did something in Dragonball but stopped being important in Z.

Since we're on the subject anyway, why the hell did NOBODY think of using Dr. Gero's enhanced human technology to enhance all of humanity to the point where they could jizz lazers at everything that would threaten their planet? Keep in mind that Dr. Gero managed to turn some random teenagers nobody cares about into entities that are not only stronger than Freeza (previously the strongest guy in the entire fucking universe), but also never tire. Why did the Briefs family never do anything with this? Is it because Toriyama is a hack that writes each arc as a stand-alone story and ignores plotholes?

>Humans have ancient Saiyan DNA in their brains
What a shitty place to have Saiyan DNA

Saiyan Clones are declared illegal on Earth - under penalty of death.
Special police squads - TAIL CUTTER UNITS - had orders to shoot to kill, upon detection, any trespassing Saiyan Clones.

This was not called execution.
This was called retirement.

>DNA in their brains
The "scientist" is a conman.

I ran an entire homebrew game system and kitchen sink setting based around the idea of watered down saiyan bloodlines colonizing the galaxy.

I got no advice. Your game sounds fun in that 'awful bs' way.

Also this

Toriyama doesn’t care about dbz in that way. It’s always been a satirical outlet for him. That’s just his style. It’s fans who look for deeper meanings or demand upscaling and power. He writes each arc almost in hopes that it CAN be his last. Dude is tired.

DBZ fans care far more about its continuity than Toriyama does.

>saiyan scientist
You mean Bardock?

If this is my chubby blond DM I'm going to shit myself.

Wut?

Points for stealing from Destroy All Humans. Negative points for not having shitty Saiyans vs prototype androids

Those aren't fans; those are creepy leeches who use an old franchise to jack themselves off about how superior they are to somebody who actually bothered to create a story instead of bitching about stories online.

>He writes each arc almost in hopes that it CAN be his last
Which is why he went back to write Super out of his own volition two decades after most fans had gotten closure and started admitting that maybe the Buu saga wasn't all that great?

A descendant of Lord Frieza or a loyalist to Lord Frieza comes to finish the job.

Looking back through interviews and such, you learn that Androids 19&20 were legitimately supposed to be the antagonists of the arc, however the people between Toriyama and the printing press were ungrateful greedy shits, like many in the manga industry, so we got 16&17. But that wasn't enough, so 16. BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, SO CELL.

You've read the Danzenshuu too, I see? You forgot the parts where an editor kept complaining Cell was too ugly so Cell got three forms until he was handsome enough to be approved.