IT'S TIME!

IT'S TIME FOR THE 2017 AUTUMN BABBY CUP!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

We've already got ourselves back in the Elites but tonight we face off against the foul board of /mlp/ in our last group stage match. The horse's hooves will be on the line if /mu/ defeat Veeky Forums in the game before ours. Our match is scheduled for (1830 GMT, 2:30 pm EDT)

BUT BEFORE THAT

[s4s] take on [r9k] in the first match of today (1700 GMT, 1 pm EDT) followed by /a/ vs /vp/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

Get HYP ya grots. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

WOO!

DUES VULT

Oh i do hope we win this one.

Good luck guys. If we don't join you , then at least put horses where they belong.

Release the skinks

l^)

Have we got someone recording these? I love watching the replays for the commentary and chat which is always funny but I have trouble finding so many of the matches.

SETTRA DOES NOT SERVE, HE SCORES

They're on the wiki (implyingrigged dot info) on the cup pages. Smashcast or klaxa. I think but don't quote me on this but the downloaded klaxa has the chat as subtitles.

Cheers lad.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

I roll for glue
don't worry about it

Gentlemen, your Imperial Thought for the Day.

Good luck today as well Blonky

>dubs on Veeky Forums thread
>trips on /vp/ thread

I have a good feeling

purge the mutants, for they are unclean and a disgusting existence

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Rolling is dangerous. Anything could happen.

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Indeed.

has settra even been subbed in once?

Quite a few times, Hopefully Tomb kings will be added in total war soon so we can steal his model.

December!

Check'd, and you're god damn right.

He's started a few games too.

Good to be back in the elites.

ahh I see
I guess I just didn't a mummy model and didn't realize it was settra

/a/ need to win

He has a shitty blender atm, hopefully by winter we'll have the Settra model ripped from TW.

>Discord
This kills the hype.

Coupled with the Emprah out team will end up looking more gold than blue/orange

We've made a good community to discuss the team and cup. Also another place to talk about other Veeky Forums related things, we've got a blood bowl 2 league for example.
it's a good place to pitch ideas about players, goal horns etc rather than having them potentially get lost in these threads.

The threads will always be here, user. Discord is mostly just for getting in contact with management.

>it's a circlejerk
Cool story bro

You haven't been watching long eh?
The whole cup is one big circlejerk.

And off-cup season discussions because cup threads are endangered anywhere that isn't horrible.

/mu/ here
Please beat /mlp/ for us, lads
Thanks

You guys better beat Veeky Forums

Please git gud so we can send them to Spring.

>tfw this cup has made me an /r9k/ fan
Okay, the /a/ game was pretty normal, but winning a game with zero shots on target? And then that 90+ goal against /s4s/ that lost them the game but won them the group.

Holy fuck /a/ with the come back!

>And off-cup season discussions
>aka changing things behind the backs of most fans

Are we ever going to update our ad-boards?

When was the last time someone played or cared about ArtifICE or Joints and Jivers?

Would you rather these threads get banned because every slider change had to be discussed on Veeky Forums? All roster-related decisions are done through polls posted here.

>aka changing things behind the backs of most fans
I'm pretty sure most changes apart from the roster have always been done by the managers without consulting anyone else.

Lurk more, fag.

They already have polls for the roster, unless you want polls for our strategies for the game too.

>"alright guys Veeky Forums has called an entire day of timeout, for the entire board to vote on their strategy"

So, we're the better team compared to /mlp/, but that doesn't always guarantee a win. How are we looking in testing?

Pretty good, biggest problem is /mlp/ generally have a new thing every match.

/mlp/ isn't doing great, but they are big winners in the past. They could do something surprising.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING.

It's time for real now!

Rolled 14, 11, 4 = 29 (3d20)

Alright time for a match of which the result will matter literally nothing.
Rolling for win draw and loss results

Wew, dem conditions.

YOU FUCKED UP

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Rolling for cocaine levels

Hyp for this match! No bad blood against ponies, but if I remember right, our last meeting a few autumns ago ended in rigging, so some revenge is due.

'ERE WE GO, BOYZ!

ORK ORK ORK ORK

AKUR AKIR AKAM!

IT'S TIME FOR FOOTSLOGGIN' BOYZ!

Whatever happens good luck in Winter Veeky Forums

t. ponyfig

Akur akir akam-

OH GOD WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THIS ANTHEM

/co/ here, I hope we play against each other in knockouts

LET'S GOOOOO

Strangely appropriate intro music

It was our anthem vs /mu/
[Spoiler]not that it's a bad anthem [/spoiler]

>Slaanesh intro

And immediately we get rigged by >PAVAL.

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

DONT FUCK UP SPOILERS

>Nicol Bolas' blender is a great big card instead of his actual head
Eh

>shaping up to be a semen slurper
>sudden rape at thirty minutes
Testers not concerned about the knockouts I guess.

YOU SEE

YOU SEE

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT AKUR AKIR AKAM

We're still working on getting proper blenders for him, Dunkelzahn, Gork n' Mork, and such.

>Rape

Why where the red defenders subbed off again?

Good luck and have fun, Veeky Forums!

t. horsefucker

It also looks like Stat Me's arms aren't rigged to his skeleton correctly, they remain motionless.

WE GAVE THEM TOO MUCH POWER WITH THE ANTHEM

Holding them back for the 2nd?

The stadium is pretty impressive looking.

They couldn't figure it out in time before the cup started, that's also on the list of things to get done for Winter.

Where the fuck is our offence

Well this bodes well for knockouts and Winter.

GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP!

Oh no

What the shit are we doing?

It's good this shit doesn't matter but it's making me increasingly salt that we are apparently doing absolutely nothing!

Losing.

A-at least this game doesn't matter, right?

Well it doesn't matter for elites, but it does for the Ro16

First to three stars.

>panic strategy
Uh

>These tictacs
Glorious.

Guess this is what happens when the manager is a horsefucker

>panic strategy

What you mean is WAAAAAAAAGH! MOAR DAKKA, BOIZ!

We have multiple managers and that one isn't managing this match.