Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Next codexes confirmed edition

>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Full Tyranid Codex spoiled by SS1488
youtube.com/watch?v=yI_SZljKcGc&t=

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you user)
>PDf
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

RIP chaos vehicles

nth for Blood Angels are going to be shit for three editions in a row now

First for things shall get loud.

So I'm torn. I want to start a new army and I'd want to do a fair amount of conversion work for it. I can't decide between Orks or GSC. Orks are the obvious choice for easy conversions as I can just pick whatever and throw a bits box at it. GSC would require a little more work, but the pay off could be fun Replace Leman Russ Turrets with Exocrine torso/Everyone gets a third army and some wicked mutations.
Thoughts? I'm leaning towards GSC for just being alittle more unique and I like their rules alittle more GSC Powers sound fun as shit

my dudes > your dudes

Post >yfw GW release Space Wolves and Thousand Sons codexes together

My wishlist comes with Point drops for Sanguinary Ancients,Point drops for Death Company and Point drops for Inferno Pistols and thats about it.

If they remove chaos vehicles will I still be able to summon after disembarking?

they're probably getting reboxed
my local gw cleared out like half of the boxes they had in the racks
can't wait to read all those tacky one liners at the back of the box desu
>combat medic supreme

Orks will be the very last codex

The leak was they weren't getting replaced at all.

GSC seem fun but they have few units.

You need to delve into Tyranids or Guard and at that stage, I may as well play those armies.

Too reasonable. Delete that post and make another complaining you should get everything the base codex gets and your own special stuff on top.

>Source: My ass

If by leak you mean some random user whos uncle works at GW.

Flesh tearers when

I'd be happy with that. I'd also *really* like DC to get their 5+ FnP back.

The Nids special edition codex looks like ass.

They'd have Last Chance's them. There's no at they would scrap the entire spikey vehicle line with no warning.

Tyranid fluff leaks FUCKING WHEN?

With Blood Angels.
Same as Lamenters

post ur dudes

>Mfw no sight of Slaaneshmas

Leave Chaos to me!

your taste is shit

I'm not the leaker, it's what he says and it fits with how GW hasn't and isn't restocking any of the chaos vehicles the guy mentioned. We even have a guy confirming they are removing them off shelves in his local GW.
I thought it was pretty shady at first but things do make sense.

GSC are a very fun army, I play them myself, but they are quite limited. They have good allies in Tyranids and Guard, but that's it. Their own selection of models is very limited.
That said, Orks are even worse, since they have no allies at all.

Why are these threads so easy to bait? By the way, plastic Sisters in January, my dad works at GW.

Take the amount of time you've asked and multiply it by 10 that is the amount of threads it will take.

They are not getting replaced. I couldn't get Sorcerers of any kind that are not Exalted around these parts and they are 100% not getting removed. People just buy out their shit so online stores are empty. Drive around your area and hit up multiple GW shops like I did to find things you need.

>dark as fuck
>unclear what we're seeing at a glance

I thought it was a daemons codex at first.

This is GW we are talking about.

Hot!

>the ratty furniture
>the carpet stains
>monitor with no stand, desk, or table
>dart from nerf gun under the chair

It's hard to even quantify how pathetic this picture is

Any leaks on Kronos fluff yet?

Yeah and they would not miss the chance to ring every last cent out of chaos players while they could.

Give me pros and cons of using Lord Commissar as warlord, bros?

>Tyrannofex now has heavy 6, 48", Str 10, Ap-3, D6 damage artillery

More like leave the leftovers for you.

Who thought that a sanguinary Guard with a banner should be 105 points? I know he has a couple extra wounds and attacks but still. He does so little compared to a normal Sanguinary Guard and costs 62 more points.

Convince me not to buy these tg, please
$13 for a deck full of Blanche art....

no bullying

He is not statistically better than a commissar.

>kraken genestealers

convince me not to poo on you

OH BOY SIX FUCKING MARINES BOOK OUT OF TEN

I SURE AM GLAD TO BE PLAYING FUCKING HORUS HERESY 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

No reason not to, really, if you play cards with normalfags. Shit is just cool.

I wonder if there would be fights.

Really? In any way? I don't have my codex on me but I could've sworn he was more 'ard.

>There were daemons. They wuz scary yo. Now we shoot them instead of nom. the end. t.darwin

Isn't that in-line with other astartes banners?

He is less of a waste of points than commissar, though still more of a waste than an inquisitor

Honestly just burn your points and piss on the ashes, that's what you are doing when you take a commissar of any kind now

Are you implying marines were not always the most numerous faction in the series?

THE NORN-WHORE IS PREGNANT

Yeah, exocrine looks like the clear winner there.

I think Kronos is fighting on planets before they are changed into daemon worlds and nids can no longer eat it.
Nids flying in the warp alwayse were a thing, but now they have reason to desperatly lauch themselves into warp rift.

Nah. I'm into it. Let's get raunchy and brown together user

>t. the Prince of Pleasures

Are they air cushioned finish? Because if they aren't they will start sticking together after about 5 games, like all novelty cards, and be total garbage. Bicycle or bust.

is it? the only ones i can see are 63 points and 69 points.

>Kraken jeanstealers
>1/4 have power weapons
>They can attack first every time
>They can fall back and charge again
>They can piggyback on a Lictor into deepstrike
>They can with a cp move on average 20" in one move
God damnit it's going to be fun

>not using card sleeves for any and all of your cards
Absolutely plebeian.

>Hive Fleet Kronos has evolved special adaptations to feast specifically on daemon tears, whose high sodium content has proven incredibly nutritious
>After witnessing Be'lakor horrifically ravaged in every orifice by a brood of Venomthropes, Daemon Primarchs Lorgar and Perturabo swore away from Chaos Undivided, hoping that the protection of Tzeentch and Slaanesh, respectively, would save their holes from this grisly fate
>After witnessing the sheer might of Hive Fleet Kronos, against which all his magics and machinations were for naught, Tzeentch was heard to utter "not as planned"
>After attempting to stop the advance of the Tyranids of Kronos on the daemon world of U'vfugh'Kalahgafka, Abaddon the Despoiler faced off against the Kronos Swarmlord, who proceeded to tear off Abaddon's arms and deep-fry them for supper. Drach'nyen's Emperor-destroying power was nowhere to be seen.
>A bunch of Rippers bit Typhus' dick off, but he didn't even notice

Average of 20" is probably wrong. More like 18".

>He's not into feces rubbed all over his skin

I know that a bit of the story is set around the time of the fall, and after in regards to fighting the orks and dealing with eldrad, but does any of jain zar storm of silence take place after gathering storm?

How can chaos vehicles compete?

"Fun"

You don't use sleeves for poker cards, you crazy person. Part of the experience of traditional card games is the feel of the paper. Also, can't do sleight of hand tricks with sleeves. Just buy quality paper cards, dammit.

Well, that's durned fascinating

Fuck off Carnac.

>they can deepstrike in and kill some guardsmen
>they can ignore flak saves
>they can fall back from guardsmen and charge some guardsmen again
>they can run really fast and charge some guardsmen

Meh. Just about everything in the game hits me on 3+ and kills me on 3+, it's just more of the same.

BRING ME THE TYRANNOCYTE STRETCHER

>mocks everything Carnac masturbates about
>apparently is Carnac

I knew the guys hated himself, but this is a bit much.

How stupid is the idea of a GSC getting caught and isolated and try to use the warp to summon nids?

You finks dat's shooty? *laughs in Ork*

That's utter bullshit but it wouldn't be the end of the world

Carnac is now nidfag.

>facing Kronos as Tzeentch Daemons

What's your favorite Grand Alliance? Mine is Imperium.

New codex soon brother

Smite the big ones.

>Countas Twin Big Shoota

No one is gonna believe that one any longer by now.

Did people believes this in the first place?

Uhhh

What are the chances that GW erratas the nid codex to make Zoanthropes less shit? I really like using them, but they're painfully useless right now

>bloodthirster about to be tentacle raped by toxicrene
The chaos abuse won’t end!

Yes in 4th edition, and newfags.

What's the point of the army bundles pre-order? You can buy the items individually right now, for the same price...

>t. NPC playing cuck

Codex: Grots, when?