Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1853: The End Of The Movie Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctXYZWE_bCs
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-1211#post-40940932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ctXYZWE_bCs

So here is a scenario for you jumpers. You are in Generic Isekai, having choosen the Reborn origin and the two Unique Skills Upgrade, and Empty Frame. It is your first jump and you are anywhere from 6-8 months old. You wake up and a man is standing above you with a sword of ordinary make, possibly made of steel. They are in mid-swing and you know that you will die if it connects. With Empty Frame you have a reserve of magic a thousand times larger then a master mage, and with Upgrade you can enhance anything and everything. What do you do to avoid being killed?

Which movie?

The size of his heart.

I upgrade my durability to stop the sword, then I upgrade my overall physical condition so that I can move properly as an infant followed by my strength to beat the asshole to death. A bit of a boring solution but it is an effective one.

Okay, I'm gonna try to make a list of all claims, wip jumps we have, so please tell me the claims you have/know about and who claimed them, if they have a name and if you have it, the thread where they claimed it.

I upgrade the sword so it becomes so big he drops it and then I upgrade my physical capabilities so I can steal it.

Just so you understand this list is unofficial and in no way binding, go for it.

Mid-swing though.

What if he drops it right onto you

So is it just going to be a list of IPs with Valeria's name being the only one listed?

I've got 40K Rogue Trader. Fuck knows which thread I claimed it though.

Heavens has Imperial Guard if memory serves.

Val has Gray Knights and some anime stuff that I don't know the name of.

I think Brutus has 40k Orks and something else.

He is mid swing, you'll still die even if he does too.

But then it would land on you. . .

TWGOK is mine, don't let anyone gets close to it. Specially that fucking dude, you know the one.

Enhance ANYTHING you say? Then why not just enhance the distance between myself and the sword?

Yeah, it's just so we don't have to ask every thread

Okay, upgrade my durability and when it hits me I upgrade the sword and steal it. I mean I assumed it wouldn't have any power unless he was swinging it.

I have Imperial Guard and Tau, to be specific. I don't think I have anything else claimed, but I'll probably be doing Chrono Cross and Familiar of Zero if literally nobody else does.

Enhance the Air Resistance around him to stupid levels.

If the sword lands on me I won't be harmed, swords are not that harmful unless you're swinging with them. Just dropping a sword on someone won't hurt then, and I've already upgraded my durability right after.

No, haven't you ever seen the Grinch? Making his heart bigger makes him a good guy.

I enhance the rate at which the sword corrodes, with that much mana it turns into dust and I can kill the confused assailant easily after a subsequent physical upgrade.

>Tau
BLUEBERRIES GET OUT REEEEE

I enhance the power of my ability to orgasm

>but you'll die!

I'll die happy, user.

I'd suggest that if the makers can't remember when they made the original claim, cite the responses to this question.

Nothing can stop the shitposting, but that should limit it.

I think Brutus was also planning on doing Star Wars: the Old Republic.

Didn't Worm have the basics of a Necrons jump? Someone else had a Mechanicus jump.

Darth Bane was being worked on. Labyrinth is being worked on too. Someone was talking about Demonbane (?) being made not too long ago.

>Smurfs with an ass on their face.

That's it, couldn't remember what it was. Thanks user.

Huh?

Too much resistance and they can't move.

Want blueberry waifus, ideally blueberry waifus with cool space guns. Lots of them.

Val had claimed the first Demonbane game, I believe, with the sequel's stuff being endjump material or things you'd have to get manually. She's been tied up with Angry Day and a few other large jumps first, though. And I think Worm was toying with the idea of a Necron jump but said it wasn't a hard claim? I'll have to ask him at some point.

>Tau
>big blue xeno tits
Make it so.

Well, I can't remember claiming Saekano or DAL, but I have badly made wips for both.

...Don't pay attention to me today. I'm being really weird.

How does that relate to

There will be a relevant +0 drawback, don't you all worry.

Yea it wasn't an actual claim from him just a pastebin. I went looking for it the other day but gave up after like 20 minutes. Pain in the ass trying to find an individual pastebin from a couple months ago.

>Angry Day
Oh, she's doing that?

You didn't quote in that post.

You quoted me.

I kind of like the idea of running my own afterlife, but I feel like that's something you have to center your entire build around for it to make sense storywise and there's other things I want to do.

Anyone else got a similar problem?

I like the way you think.

Kind of...

What jumps can you learn GURPS Magic in?

GURPS jumps of course

Upgrade the sword intangibility

Clones and/or body doubles are your friend.

Also how you planning on making an afterlife? I've got a nation state following me and I need something to do with their souls.

First: enhance my perception of time so that I've got the time to deal with this and think it through. And move out of the way firstly.

Then? I enhance his blood pressure in his skull so that his motor skills on one side of his body completely fail and he falls to the floor like a puppet with cut strings. Enhance my intuition so that I can determine who he is, where he's from, why he's trying to kill me, et cetera.

And while he's on the floor having a stroke, I enhance the rate at which his cells reproduce, so that he catches an instant and immediately fatal case of cancer of the everything. Enhance the rate at which his body decays and his belongings corrode, so it's all just so much dust in a matter of moments, then enhance my perception of time to be normal again and pretend nothing happened in the last thirty seconds.

Hey, at least I didn't just hit him with the killing curse.

>Spoiler
Not him but, there is an afterlife perk in Kubera you can pick up for your loyal followers and there is an Afterlife jump on SB I believe.

Still, did you mean for ? That makes more sense than the wip / claims list.

Upgrade the length of his arm.

Ah yes I did. Hit the wrong post.

>after life jump
disgusting

Wait doesn't that just make the sword stab right through you then?

No problem.

You can also buy afterlives in ActRaiser and Bleach, I think.

No? He's swinging, not thrusting. It should make it go away from me unless he's doing something really weird.

I'm working on The Breaker/New Waves, and Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time. Speed likely to pick up with near unemployment.

I still have momodora and had called toukiden2 once before but it's so far on the backburner I'm not sure it will ever happen.
I'm also not dead.

>Speed likely to pick up with near unemployment.

In one hand I want The Breaker as fast as possible, in the other, I would prefer for you to have a work and be able to sustain yourself...

I'm working on a jump for Kemono Friends, so I'd like to claim that, please.

Who was the one to claim almost every LoZ jump?

I thought that got contested and didn't go through?

I'm doing Cryptark, Etrian Odyssey 5, as well as redoing my own Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I have a bunch of other sheets of notes, but those are my only solid claims.

Some user faggot who hasn't posted anything since then.

Officially: Nocturne, Soul Nomad, and Devil Children, and a jump I’m mostly done with but won’t name.

Unofficially: Princess Tutu, Rozen Maiden, Princess and the Frog (if Heavens doesn’t want it), and maybe something for one of the Choice of Games games, inspired by that one user working on Diabolical.

Enhance durability and try to dodge. Enhance agility, try to run. Enhance speed. Enhance leg's strength. Enhance vision and hearing. Enhance energy consumption efficiency.
This is assuming I'm some kind of goblin at least. Because if I'm a child I'm pretty fucking dead.

>forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-1211#post-40940932
>clipped
>when it was there since October 23
Let it never be said that the majority of SBers aren't barely-literate retards.

>Rozen Maiden

I knew you were a cool guy DivilSurvivorAnon

Enhance my bladder muscle strength and then piss strong enough so send him flying, then once he is further away enhance it further to piss a hole through him.

>DivilSurvivorAnon
HEY! Their name is Dissy.

Unoff doing the first series of yugioh cause the generic covers none of any yugioh

Officially: World of Warcraft is the only claim.

Unofficially: I keep telling people someone's open to do Protoss and yet nobody's picked it up. If it's not done when WoW's done, I'll start working on it.

also have plans for Heroes of the Storm as a Gauntlet but I think as we've established, people would get utterly fanny-flustered. Also I dun think the Diablo 1&2 maker is around anymore so the plan won't work at all anyway.

DaSu

PLEASE.

I am making the Afrocentrism jump
My claims are
Kino no tabi
The violinist of hamelin and its sequel
Eagle heir and Empyrean
Redman
Genesis and New testament

Holy shit Death Mage is gaining a jump! Also I hope you don't get uneployed.

What is your answer?

FUanon, is that (You)?

Bancho, go make a jump.

I hate you both so much.

I would like to note that this IS an unofficial claim, because I don't know if I'll have the time to do the research for them and make the jumps for a while, and I don't want to prevent someone else from doing them.

I realize this is a bad time to ask this, I apologize, but does anyone have that casual sex world jump that was posted last week or so? Thanks in advance.

>I hate you both so much.

Awwww, I love ya too.

Genesisanon, how is Genesis coming along?

Personally, I'd say the latter.

Nope I am user,
Also I forgot my most controversial claim: Jojo part 1

To be born good. If you're born evil and then become good through great effort, that means you'll have done evil in between the point when you're born and the point when you finally become good. If you're born good, you're doing good throughout your whole life. Therefore, there is greater net benefit if you're born good. This is simple math, Paarthunax, everyone knows it, don't try to make yourself sound superior because you're got some noble struggle against your base nature.

>I hate you both so much.

But what if I was an evil clone of Ricrod? You should hate them for creating me.

I've been trying but I can't think of Drawbacks for my destroy all monsters gauntlet

I have been thinking of writing the remaining items and releasing the jump without the angel origin, until I come up with something fitting.

Overcoming my own evil desires is more rewarding.

What problems you having with Angels?

... How, my shadow self? I we merged ages ago.

Make another jump.

That guy's name is Dosu, user. You're close, but not actually doing our dumb joke.

Oh, I LOVE you alright.

>Angel origin
Well, what do you still need for that? I'm perfectly happy to give you some ideas if you need them.

Okay, that actually made me laugh. Nice work, user.

>Desu
>Disu
>Dosu
>Dasu
>Dysu

It's a family.

>... How, my shadow self? I we merged ages ago.
I may be a mere fragment that escaped, but I still have enough power within me to shitpost!

>"To be happy, whatever that means."

>To be born good
If you are born innately good, does that really make you good? A individual incapable of evil should not be considered good, because that would mean its a part of your nature you are not free to simply throw away. They do good because that is what they've known since birth

A being capable of both, but choosing to take the path of being good, even if it is fraught with perils and tasks, even if the easy path involves throwing away morality. To do good when you are capable of doing evil is what makes you good in my opinion.

>Oh, I LOVE you alright.

I always knew. But I can't return your feelings. You're only good for a one night stand.

A shitty fragment that can't even post cute anime girls.

Now tell me, evil me. Could a Trinity Seven jump work?

I think there's already a list on the drive but it's fairly out of date.

My current proper claims are WHFB - Lizardmen and The Simpsons.

There's also planned updates for Shadow of Mordor (to include Shadow of War stuff), DC (a pretty sizable overhaul with an endjump expansion), Age of Mythology (for unit/building options and the Chinese stuff) and New Vegas (with scenarios).

Also have some notes for iZombie but it's one of those ones that I'd welcome someone else doing it if they wanted to as I have to get up to date with the show

I think that's pretty much it..

I do want my own afterlife, but being a god and running such a place would be too much work for my lazy ass. I would rather just have a pocket dimension where everyone just reincarnates at death.

Ah, but no one said that the person born good was incapable of evil, just as the person born evil is not incapable of good. They were born good, and then they chose to stay good. Which means they're good twice over, unlike the evil person that has to work off their sins and therefore is really only balancing out to neutral unless they live a really long time.

>Not having an uncountable number of beings acting as general administrative staff.
>Not having a hierarchy like the Angelic one where you only need to deal with the big stuff.
>Get good scrub.

Will we be able to recruit lord Mazda or another Slann priest?