Which bags are the heaviest Veeky Forums?

which bags are the heaviest Veeky Forums?

Link

Link

salt

XLM bags mighty heavy rn

these niggas dont know about alphadestiny

ripple

Fag

salt

I believe it's LINK too. I'm happy I didn't fall for the shills when I was new to Veeky Forums.

Preach on them homeboy

I had tron for a few days, those bags were the worst

XLM bags are the comfiest, nothing but steady gains with no dumps

wut?

Burst. Been dumping all day

Been holding STEEM, GBYTE and ETC for months trying to get my satoshis back. This is le hold gets you.

you bought the ath?

NUMERAIRE!!!!!! Without any hope to recover ;d

btc and ltc

my ada and req mooned today so im alright

LITECOIN

>litecoin
I can only imagine what it must feel like.

this
but i'm not selling

lol you bought high?
You had so much time to get rid of those

Don't listen to Cryptoverter. He's making guesses in a bull market

My only bag is BTC at the moment, waiting to reinvest

for the first time in years i feel like btc isn't going to recover. And i just sold before the dump today. I don't know why i got this feeling

did you just buy in 10 minutes ago? check out this fucking faggot. I've been in since 700 sats queer

rack puLLLLS ABOVE THE KNEEEEEEE

Yeah, I took a huge break from crypto and got back into it when BTC was going up from 17.5K

I'm still ahead of where I started, but I feel like I'm racing to get out of a hole as fast as I can. I need to keep getting more and more BTC just to break even

LINK

>for the first time in years i feel like btc isn't going to recover. And i just sold before the dump today. I don't know why i got this feeling

Lots of reasons user. Most important is that BTC increased based on good news Japan legalization, forks, ICOs, futures trading. Without even more positive good news, there is no fuel to sustain BTCs growth. That's why we're seeing it's market cap decline while alt cons get pumped n dumped.

ICX
>sold XLM REQ and VEN
>LITERALLY bought at ATH
I pray for the chinks to fulfill the prophecy

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

My BTC bag honestly

>Yeah, I took a huge break from crypto and got back into it when BTC was going up from 17.5K

Take the loss and be happy you didn't lose everything. BTC is very likely to hit 12k, maybe even 10-6k. If we're lucky, we will see one more bull rally because this market implodes.

show me the working tech first

I sold at 360, but I know so many normies that are toting massive LTC bags hahahaha

>bought Verge at all time high
>bought Chain ATH
>bought Neo at ATH
>bought Futures (b2x) at $900, thought it was going back to $2000
>bought LTC ATH

Yeah I don't think this market is for me, I'm already down $24.5k

wew that man must have needed to defend his ass a lot in prison. No way tyrone's 2litre is gonna penetrate buns of steel

not bit bean currently holding 2mill and sprouting everyday ;)

It’s because normies are starting to learn that the tech behind BTC is shit.

rofl so many people crying about salt. It was literally ath 24 hours ago and they consider it bags? It is almost like most people on biz dont know what they are doing.

Walton needs to quit honey dicking and let daddy have those 100k sats

>you bought the at the head

I'm not at a loss from when I started. I've kept making BTC and outpaced it's decline, but it's so annoying to make a ton of BTC only for me to barely make anything at all...

Is XLM a meme?
If i buy for 1000€ will i be rich in 2 weeks?

>Chainlink

skimmed cover page of chainlink's website. correct me if I am wrong pajeet, but it appears that chainlink is only valuable if companies want connectivity between their existing systems and blockscam.

All of my bags have come good surprisingly. Ive just missed out on a tonne of moon missions

mooncoin

ICX.

You honestly didn't see that one coming?

link and odn

That is the most beautiful woman i've ever seen

why the fuck does she exist

>I'm not at a loss from when I started

sunk cost fallacy. Past doesn't matter. You have X @ $ in BTC right now. What happens is will it go up or down?

BTC has tried breaking 20k n failed. Then showed no support at 17k n crashed to 10.5k. Tried reading 16k and failed. Dropped to 13k. Tried breaking 17k failed. Down to 14k. Tried breaking 15.5k failed. Then back down 14k and keep tried going up but fails. Now we're at 13.5k and going lower. Our 1 week results are (10%). (That's negative for you people that failed accounting).

At this point it's a bear market and BTC will go lower. No one will invest in BTC because there is no good news. Everything is trying to p&d alts.

Salt. Just wanted to flip from 14.5 to 16 today. Went straight down. Fuck me

ZCL

All in on XLM. So I guess that's my heaviest bag

>sunk cost fallacy.
No dude, I mean that I'm positive in terms of dollar bills.
I'm saying its upsetting that I don't have thousands more

Sunk cost fallacy would be if I had more BTC, but the $ value was down and I said "Well atleast I have more BTC!"

I may consider an exit, but I actually took to heart "don't invest what you can't lose" and put 90% of my money into index fund market

not for long unless you literally bought at ath and can't wait until fork announcement. seriously fucking christ.

Sunk Cost Fallacy is basing your existing decisions on the fact that you made money in BTC. It doesn't matter whether you have made money in BTC or lost money in BTC. What matters if your current position compared to your future position. BTC is going to go down so you should sell.

pretty steady gains and expectations for growth for 2018. likely to be a good choice but not like 2000% in 2 weeks

Minereum at $11.
It's like $0.60 now and it was as low as $0.25 before that 2 weeks ago.

Fucking kill me.

If I knew what BTC was going to do I would be playing the bi-weekly lottery instead
Though I understand where you're coming from, I would say sunk cost fallacy in this case would refer to the effort put into making money which has become more difficult than it was previously

71 SATS

how much did you buy?

DGB bags finally came into the positive after a year

>If I knew what BTC was going to do I would be playing the bi-weekly lottery instead

My biggest regret is only getting into crypto scene at thanksgiving. I've been struggling to play catchup with all the info.

reread what I said here about BTCs price.
You need to learn about trends, resistance lines and support lives. Day Trading 101. With that knowledge it is possible to predict somewhat what BTC will do.

Right now BTC has failed to break resistance lines and that's putting downward pressure on the support lines. It's a very different market from prior to Dec 16 where BTC kept smashing resistance lines.

>I would say sunk cost fallacy in this case would refer to the effort put into making money which has become more difficult than it was previously

that's risk profile, not sunken cost.

strong hold

BITCOIN, buy Ripple. Last warning.

you're not alone user

Fucking BURST

Put in $2k, down to $1500 and have to hold at this point. If I take my money out now it's too big a loss.