Magic Weapons Naming Thread

Post your best magic weapon names

Also, help me name this thing: +1 Eager Bloodstone (Vampiric Touch) Dwarf-Crafted Cold Iron Throwing Axe w/Lesser Crystal of Energy Assault (Electricity)

Right now I'm going with "Spite", but it's pretty basic, I think.

Thunderblood.

The Lightning that Thirsts.

Electric Mosquito.

Axucard Thunderstrike.

Blood Zapper.

Zapp Bloodaxigan.

Cold Lightning.

Manticorefang

Oh thank fuck someone else posted.

Axeminster Lightningaxe.

I mean I was going to keep shitting out worse and worse names to punish the OP.

Crimson Rain of Electric Bloodiron.

>tfw your sword named Rieuse is just a basic silver sword +1

Balls, I forgot to address those two posts to the OP.

Hatchetthirst.

Tempest-tongue

Electro-Swig

The coolest magic weapon I ever had was an enchanted maul that when activated caused a pair of skeleton arms to burst out of your back. The maul then split into 4 allowing 4 simultaneous attacks. It was very over-powered. It was named, simply: Brick-on-Stick.

Levinthirst.

The main problem that I have is that without more information, vampirism and lightning damage read more like a shopping list of effects than a unified theme for a mystic artifact. Who made this axe, and why? How?

The Unfibrillator

This one is actually good.

Vampire Metal. Because it's an electric axe, see.

some dwarf originally made it, someone else later added the bloodstone effect, and crystals can be added or switched out of weapons at will

it looks like the axes in the lower right corner in shape, but is a bit longer, I imagine cold iron as being a dark brown in color, and has dwarven runes along with small circular red gemstones

my character had the bloodstone effect added by some artisan and put the crystal on himself, but it was originally a +1 eager throwing axe (eager lets you draw it for free, and it grants a +2 to initiative if it's already in hand). It was found as treasure. My character sometimes starts fights with it for the init bonus and to get a ton of bonus damage on the first attack as well as a lot of temp hp.

I figured "Spite" was a simple name for such a weapon, and sounded like something a dwarf would use, but I already have another weapon with a name that starts with S.

Pusspawn

Stabbinator.

benis

Captain Stabbers

The EBVTDCCITALCEA

pig benis

>Post your best magic weapon names
here's some of my minecraft item names

aegis of nirn - shield
keening - sword
starfall - bow
terminus ent - axe
stonereaver - pick
earthglider - shovel
bassmaster - fishing rod
-was gonna be "atlantean rod", but this was better

Built a large hammer with a fist-shaped mallet head named The Fuckpuncher.
As you do.

I was going to say something along the lines of vampire bat, but bloodstone only works if you use it in melee, so what about "Drinker"?

Black Richard
cold iron is faggy meme.
Perkwunos

"Silence"

what?

Weapons should be named after what they've done, like Arm-breaker or Dragon-cutter.

Cutting edge shitposting!
+25xp

don't feed trolls, or don't false-flag post, whichever

Blood & Sunder Down Under
Because it's basically a boomerang

Or maybe a name could be given as a self-fulfilling profecy (charged with hope). Why was an item crafted? What was it made to do?

A name of history VS "nomen est omen" kind of blessing.

Steel-Shriek would be okay, I think. It's cliche, but you can't go wrong with alliteration.

I'm sorry user, but that is homosexual as fuck.

I'm not going to be a dick here user.

Skullfuck Megakill

Wobbly Sausage

Earth-Suck the Frigid-Zapper of course, what else would you choose?

I really like the idea of Anglachel so I went to go find you the name of Iron and Thunder in Sandarin but apparently elves pronounce "Thunder" the way a 4 year old would as "Funda".

Angfunda.

Angerund "Thundering Iron"

>90% of responses are preteen trolls
this is why I only come to this board for art threads

>Bloody Thorn
wounds inflicted by it would not close naturally, so we used it as a tool for torture, ended up getting the god of terror and bloodshed a little too interested in our party and the other gods took notice because of that, all in all it wasn't worth the trouble, especially because it needed to feed, and sometimes a party member was the only thing close enough to satiate its lust. The worst part is is that we couldn't just get rid of it either, damn thing was cursed to return to it's bearer, until such a time as there was someone else who took it up for bloodshed willingly

>preteen
P-post pics?

Ogrenix & Gigantese

OP, name it Charles.

Cankerous Hate

It probably isn't the blade used to ritualistically draw blood for Solomon's subjugation of demons, but it's empowered by the suspicion that it might be.

did this real quick before going to bed, hope you like the name

Golwyrstrel - The Life Draining Cold Thunder

if the original axe was just cold iron enchanted with lighting then its just Wyrstrel (take off the first three runes from the name)

i took the axe from my instagram for quick reference cus im to tired to draw the proper axe, and the language is my own dwarven language inspired on tolkien's dwarven language and runes

Stormsinger.

>Fire Sword
Surtr
>Thunder Hammer
Voice of Seven Thunders
>Magic greatsword that gave misty step
Nothin' Personell

Fuckbringer

>Schald
Burning Flail
>HateMonger
Rage Axe
>The Bloody Cross
Religious symbol/dagger
>Thwip
Halfling Bow
>Boomer
Crossbow altered to fire bombs
>God Mocker
Spear/Lightning Rod
>Used n Abused
Dual shields
>Hamlet
Enchanted skull helm
>Neverafter
Forgotten sword

>Hamlet
>not Poor Yorick

Try messing around with Bands, Music and other stuff!
>Universe Queen
>Scream Out Citrine
>Greenstar Murphy
>GENTLE JERNEY
>HotBlood MoreBlood
>Blackdog Bismuth
>Azure Slowride
>During Vendetta
>Thirteen Evil Walls

>+1 Eager Bloodstone (Vampiric Touch) Dwarf-Crafted Cold Iron Throwing Axe w/Lesser Crystal of Energy Assault (Electricity)

choppacabra

Heathuwylm

>that file name
>mfw listening to the Children of Hurin
Fucking hell man.

JarnBjorn

rip it straight out of the Thor comics