What went wrong Veeky Forums?

What went wrong Veeky Forums?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING BOUGHT AT .0094 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THEY DELAY MAIN NET FFS

Nothing. just be patient for a few more weeks.
inb4 "but my opportunity cost"

1 to 2 weeks user be patient

Right now is the perfect time to buy. Price low relative to ATH, people are bored with it and distracted by shitcoins.

I know that this could eventually go up but seriously i'm negative 6k so far and i'm thinking of cutting my losses to get back into comfy eth. I knew i shouldn't have bought the top but the shills got to me. I feel like eth is bound for a moon mission once this sea of red settles.

BTC is below 14k :O

korea

If you eat 6k because you are impatient then you are absolutely never going to make it.

Moved all my ICX to XLM when it's 1.4 sats 2 days ago, i'm going to rebuy this in the end of January after things cooled down a bit

Only thing that can go wrong is you being impatient. Just wait till late jan, can’t believe this needs to be said every fucking thread

I can stomach a 6k loss because I know I can ride some coins to recover the losses. This is how i've made my current capital but got blind-sided by icx. I may jump ship to req since it always pumps prior to the news release. as far as I know this Korea non-sense will keep icx clouded for a few weeks

Markets are a tool used to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient

Just sit tight on it for a month and relax

Truthfully my trading mentality is mostly short term and has made me the most gains so far. I have my LT stack in other coins (ETH, XMR) but I use these alts to add to my LT stack. We've seen it a million times: a coin gets insane hype, pumps to unheard of levels, turns followers into fanatics, then out of nowhere dumps on its holders. Over and over again and yet I fell for this one. Good luck user I know my next move from here

Relax
Think you can outperform 3X - 5X within 40 days?
No?
Then hold. You got a better idea on how to make those gains? You’ll never make it this way

Send me your icx address; if you hold and it doesn’t hit $15 jan 30, I’ll send you 20 icx

U retards got dumped on

What's supposed to happen at the end of January? Just bystanding with no invested interest right now.

too late user the only icx i hold is the dust left. anytime anyone guarantees me huge gains i usually walk the other way. It's worked thus far

>tfw exhausted my funds and ICX basically has my money under arrest until this main net shit happens

The delay of the main net. Everyone left and chasing other moon missions. Looks like support around the $5 of those waiting for it’s release.

Now we just gotta wait and hope people come crawling back

Mainnet goes online, nigger.

You might be the stupidest person on this whole entire board.

You are going to take a 6k bath to get back into ETH. ETH is second in marketcap, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. ICX is 20 something hence much more room for growth. It's going to get back to your buy in point and more very soon.

Where can I store my ICX? Is MyEtherWallet good for now?

>anytime anyone guarantees me huge gains i usually walk the other way

so you must not own a single crypto right now because literally every single coin that exists has people guaranteeing gains

Yes. Personally I just leave my shit on Binance. Less dicking around.

Main net
Developed Dapps announced
Partnerships
Wallet
Dex
Korean exchanges early to mid feb

On the exchange like a true nigga

I hope you're trolling

No condom I like it

did you get the news yet?

lol 6k isn't a huge issue for me. I can handle that. you think crypto is my sole asset? you're all a bunch of kids on this board so go figure, Ripple is actually #2 in Mcap and just went HAYWIRE. So by your logic this shouldn't have just happened with ripple since its Mcap is "so large". Guess what? This market is GROWING and the Market Caps will continue to grow as long as we are in a bull market.

Also I just doubled 15k if you can do the math on such a slow mover like Ripple in the past 24 hours.

>GUISE GUISE WAT WENT LE WRONG ***TIPS LE HAT

dont know why anyone is trying to advise this emotional faggot

>"but my opportunity cost"
Nice non-argument fag. You could have been all in on XLM and XRP right now instead of holding ICX bags.

You bought high

stay mad faggot. I don't know about you, but i'm trying to make money

If being an emotional faggot earned me roughly 70k USD in the last week then I guess i'll keep it up

Xd I tried my best

He has weak forearms

Youre a fucking retard shut the fuck , you deserve to get burned buying ATH

OMG, it didn't moon again in 3 days! IT'S OVER. MY BAGS AHHHHH

What do mean it's at $5USD. I bought in at around $1.80. that's a good return. Explain yourself OP.

>shut the fuck
what did you mean by this user?
also wouldn't someone have to buy the ATH so you can make more money? If not then this shit is gonna sit at $5 forever.

>70k /week in crypto land is a lot

Lever up faggot this shit happens once a lifetime, this is your golden ticket.

stop crying and use the opportunity to accumulate

Hahaha. user... I bought into ETH ICO. You don't even want to know how much ETH i still have left. I bought into OMG ICO. I got into Antshares on Teekas word. I bought QTUM ICO. What else do I have to list to tell you that it's literally not "a once in a lifetime opportunity"

I mean this market, idiot

Take on debt, you should be making more than 70k/week

I’m 80% levered comfy af

sauce for finding ur ico's?

ICX is easily a 20-30B market cap coin within 6 months

Im gonna fucking eat your stupid wEiner B R A I N

You're probably multi-millionaire then.
Enlighten us how you find these gems

Correct. How do I find them? I do research. Plain and simple. I don't listen to people telling me I'll be a millionaire in 6 months. I do MY own research. It also help that I know people that are connected in the blockchain community so I can generally get into Pre-Sales or Private sales. If that isn't an option then I bet heavy on a promising ICO and flip it for 5-10x plus. I don't even bother keeping those coins I just keep doubling or more and move on.

Here's also a funny fact. I participated in the ICX ICO with 30 ETH. I sold right when it hit Binance at .0060.

Not bad for a nights work right?

I decided to buy in again but definitely got over-excited for re-entering this position.
You can't always win user

2x is not haywire you fucking noob

So you have a passport that's not from America?

Everyone's moving their money to ripple or kucoin

I'd like to buy back but I dont want to pay more than a lowball ~600k buts

Just wait until late January dumbass

Holy shit of you aren't larping we've found the richest king of all anons.

Somebody explain what an ICO is to a pajeet pls?

fucking google you stupid seppo cunt

Cash out then, you stupid faggot

but I have those too...lol

Why should I when crypto will be able to convert to fiat without a bullshit exchange like Kraken/Coinbase/Gemini in the near future?
This whole thing is just getting started so no thanks user- I'll keep my coins and cash out what I need when I need it. Like I said- crypto isn't my only asset.

I was just refering to your own neet argument that high market cap coins can't make large gains. Also- 2x is an amazing return in any case... especially when that return happens within 24 hrs. That's basically unheard of in traditional stocks. You're going to need to grow a brain user because I don't think I can explain everything to you in one night.

Didn't sell ath, been holding since 2$ went all in. Hope this pays of late January.

Missed other moons but w/e you can't have everything.

ICO God pls give us the sauce