Adapt Guts to your favorite setting. Doesn't have to be exactly the same, but the same general concept...

Adapt Guts to your favorite setting. Doesn't have to be exactly the same, but the same general concept, made to be more tailored to the setting.
I want to adapt him to the Wild West, perhaps using some kind of fuck huge revolver that has a demon residing in it, but I'm not sure how I want to do it

A cursed gatling gun/revolver elephant rifle and Ned Kelly's armor?

>Fading Suns

Antinomy and an upstarting Muster captain. Is there anything else to say?

>amusingly enough I'm not sure how you'd weave Charlotte and Griffith's downfall, even if we have an emperor

Weapon-wise I'd guess some absurd hypertech Vau sheat, a plasma cannon in the hand and a impossibly huge Mist sword handmade for him only

>Boku no Pico
Oh my!

Exalted
Heroic Mortal with enough strength to wield a Soulsteel Grand Daiklaive. Also a firewand arm cannon thing.

>40K

Wouldn't he just be a really talented Black Templar?

I'm gonna say closer to one of the Fallen, or a Blackshield in the DeathWatch. Templars are too big of zealous nutbags

Not a fallen, he doesn't strike me as such a weirdo. A traditional Dark Angel maybe, or an Exorcist.

Nope. Legion of the Damned. Either that, or a member of a Blood Angels Successor, or loyalist World Eaters Successor, who lost his whole chapter to the Chapter Master going Chaos, and as such is stuck on a one-marine Penitent Crusade to put a stop to him

I think he blends kinda well with a dark cyberpunk noir setting a la Deus Ex. Gotta find some way to fit that sword in there.

>Gotta find some way to fit that sword in there.
It's either actually a flattened lightpost, a piece of discarded railroad track, a car bumper, or something else like that

>Guts
>not a weirdo
He'll be a dark angel who mistakenly placed his trust in luther before he betrayed everyone and turned to chaos. He escaped the purge of the traitors from caliban (and the destruction of caliban) and has been wandering the galaxy since trying to save the few imperial citizens he cares about. Got a bigass sword.
He has also spent nine of the past ten thousand years stuck in the warp on a spaceSHIP.

Stick with the prod. The prod.

Look up Blaster Knuckles, it's Django Unchained + Berserk.

Posting because relevant

>Sacrifice
>Child
Don't have any
>Parent
Don't love any
>Friend
Don't have any
>Lover
Don't have any
>Yourself
Hardly a worthy sacrifice.

Homeric Greece? I don't know much about him, but I think I could basically stick him straight in by swapping in some bronze.

I'd argue that in a Bronze-age setting, in terms of strength and combat ability he'd be somewhere around the level of Diomedes's or Hector. Instead of a mighty sword or bronze, I'd imagine he'd probably use either a giant club, a slab of stone, or something ridiculous to the same degree as Ajax's shield

>Worm

He can get away with alot but can he still can't handle an Endbringer

Unless he has a mix of his Armor and Schierk buffing him to the gills, like when he slew the Sea God. But yeah, on his own he's screwed against an endbringer.

Though one thing I wonder, how would the Dragonslayer interact with some powers? It exists on both the physical and astral plains simultaneously, and can be used to harm incorporeal foes. If he had the shot, would he be able to use it to disrupt projections like Siberian and Scion? Granted, the latter would vaporise him before it would get to that, however its still something to consider

At most, and this is very unlikely, I think he could slow down the Siberian at best.

Fair enough.
Poor Guts, he's Perfect for curbstomping most of the normal capes, but put him up against the major threats like S9 or Endbringers and he really pales horribly in comparison. Also, he'd probably be fucked by most Tinkers, especially Bakuda.

Still, I wonder if his non-casuality existence status would port over into the Wormverse, and if the rage from the Berserker Armor could drown out most Masters

>sacrifice
Dearly held companion
>desire
Death
>human form
Aspect of obscurity
>apostolic incarnation
Animal - octopus
>apostolic abilities
Sorcery, enhanced regeneration, vampiric essence, conjuration, partial incarnation
>Abyssal ability
Causal sight
>Apostle spawn
Fragmented self
>shortcomings
The Struggler

Well, I guess realistically i'd be (not choose, but be)
>Sacrifice parents
>Pleasure
>Aspect of Abhorrence
>Human
>Powers
Partial Incarnation, Sorcery, Telepathic Connection, Fertility, Enhanced Regeneration, Vampiric Essence

then i'd sit around playing videogames all day

The Man With No Name already exists, you know.

I feel like a struggle with The Red Thirst and Black Rage would fit him well for 40k, maybe dabbling in Death Company.

>People thinking Guts would be a Space Marine

Griffith is a Rogue Trader who stole his warrant

The Band of the Hawke was his crew

He sacrificed them to Chaos to become a Daemon Prince

Guts is a Death/Savage Worlder Arch-Militant who may or may not be possessed by a lesser daemon of khorne, or is really just a really really fucking angry cyber'd up Arch w/power armor and a fuck you giant fuck you sword that somehow cuts through shit it has no right cutting through. He just spent 20 bajillion years on a boat in the warp headed to a craft world so some Eldar can unfuck his Waifu's brain

>A lone, loyal survivor of a chapter gone heretic, on a quest to put an end to his former chapter master
I know it's literally the storyline of Berserk in Space Marine form, but damn that sounds badass.

This.
Guts isn't a Space Marine. He's a human who inexplicably slays Marines in close combat.

Ferrus Manus is pretty much hammer Guts who dies at the eclipse. Even looks like him.

no no no user. Don't have a giant demon trapped in the revolver. Have several smaller demons reside in the bullets. Each bullet will now have different powers like a bullet that blinks in and out of existence, one that flashfreezes its target, one that spawns billions of smaller bullets etc.

>Sacrifice: Treasured Lover

Family is sacred, I'd never turn my back on a true friend, and I'm too cowardly to give up myself.

>Desire: Pleasure

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a hedonistic bastard and, given the choice, couldn't go with anything else.

>Human Form: Aspect of Sin

This'll make it easier to voluntarily obtain pleasure.

>Apostolic Incarnation: Animalistic, Superhuman

I choose the sea barnacle, with all that entails.

>Apostolic Abilities: Spatial Distortion, Crystalline Plating, Enhanced Regeneration, Fertility, Partial Incarnation, Infused Weapon, Embodiment of Wrath

>Apolistic Spawn: Fragmented Self, Offspring

>Shortcomings: Foe of the Inhuman

>1,2,3,5,6,7
superstition is one hell of s drug

IIRC, the other bullets killed 4.

I'm a big fan of BLAME!-style cyberscapes, but the more I try to think of how to port over Guts, the more I realize he'd basically just be a more human, angry Killy with an emphasis on melee combat.

>Eberron
Gets bitten by a werewolf during the Purge, and is sheltered by a friendly Silver Flame paladin... who turns out to be Melysse Miron, the unwitting chosen of The Shadow in the Flame. When her eventual rebellion fails, Guts tries to free her from Dreadhold... but she has already come in contact with Wyrmbreaker, one of the leaders of the Lords of Dust.