Armies on parade a shit edition

armies on parade a shit edition

Previous thread >Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Full Tyranid Codex spoiled by SS1488
youtube.com/watch?v=yI_SZljKcGc&t= [Open]

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you user)
>PDf
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4
youtu.be/GPE2kNSHe8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck you

ouch

Well played

I was looking some nearby games workshops on facebook to see peoples armies on parade displays...heres what I found

Gimme a fluff hook for a BA successor.

Best fleet scheme coming through

We've finally got the chance to have Nids on the defensive, with vulnerable points and somewhat limited resources and having to patrol and hold territory and everything! You could do my idea, an insurrection from a GSC who realize that the Nids aren't their True Saviors, an AGP-style strike team gathering data, all kinds of stuff. I now have a new idea for a narrative campaign that would involve the nids in an interesting way.

Admech outposts and assorted muster points on a world claimed by my Takwin Fleet renegade Admech, who are Divisio Genetor. Nids take it, assimilate it into a larder world and leave a fuckton of creatures there for obvious reasons. Battered fleet returns after their trip to Konor expecting a resupply, instead they have to beat back the Nids from their own stuff to resupply before cleansing the Nids from the planet. If they manage to eventually wipe the primary hive and the Hive Tyrants left in charge the planet will no longer be signalling to Kronos and will be safe.

If Nids win, Takwin Fleet has to fall back to their home system in the Ghoul Stars to repair and they start to redesign their Skitarii forces to provide cheaper and more numerous garrisons - I buy a bunch of GSC Neophytes and kitbash them to make pic related as Stygies-tactic Skitarii ground troops, replacing my existing Skittles.

If Admech win then they manage to contain the Nids in biodomes and further develop a lot of the planet for studying the Tyranids, it becomes a very small Forge World and they further their biological constructs and tactics from in-depth vivisection and study of the far less intelligent captive Hive's behavior. I buy myself some Nid kits and start to incorporate their bitz into future kitbashes, maybe some Corpuscarii with more techifyed Termagant guns or something. Sound good?

Impossible There are no Female marines therefore she cannot possible like them.

>salamanders
nice

Fail, no /40kg/ in thread, gg no re, only Skree

First for don't reply to that guy whining about synapse trying to shit up the thread.

That.....a man?

Cute!

So children and trannies play Space Marines. It's what I've been saying for years.

But user that's not what a felinid looks like

I think this guy here won with litteraly just two models on a table

>Thät face

This little šhït knows exactly that he's won by defaùlt.

Can't wait for the FAQ to make Synapse a Re-Roll and they have to lose one model for it to work.

>new woman working at LGS

Reeee

I know, I just think she's a qt.

Just be polite and don't engage it. They get confused when they don't get attention.

Is she hot?

>56237844
(You)

Look we both know that’s not going to happen.
Is this about the commissars user?
It better not be about the commissars user.

Good advice.

Meh. She's no hambeast or anything but is just plain and ugly.

What would the cat race be like as a 40k army? Basically Harlequins?

Is Tyhpus worth running in non Poxwalker lists?

As a full army? You're asking a lot of the mutant population of a single planet.

Help a newfag out please
The CSM codex says "Each model is
armed with a boltgun, bolt pistol, frag grenades and krak grenades." for normal chaos marines.
Does this mean that they have both a bolt gun and a bolt pistol at the same time, and can fire either one? And a model holding a bolter 2-handed can still use their chainsword?

Yes.

They could fire both, technically. In the past this was just to let them trade one out for something else but still be able to shoot, now it's just wacky. You can indeed still use the sword, hands don't need to be tracked

Thanks dude
I was worrying about what arm pieces to use for nothing.

I-Its not I swear. Nids just deserve the same rules as everyone else.

>does this mean that they have both a bolt gun and a bolt pistol at the same time
yes
>and can fire either one
yes, you get to chose
>And a model holding a bolter 2-handed can still use their chainsword
yes, its implied they put their other weapons away for CQC

dunno, if they're like the Cat they'd be very tall and colourful ratlings

Wait I lied, you can fire only pistol or non pistol, not both

I dunno, it was just a thought. Like what would their military force look like with their personality.

But I just got it into my head to head swap a harelquin army with some elf heads as a project.

How can you fuck up a general? Why didn't you add the general title? How can you believe this stupid?

Yeah. The idea is that they can swap back and forth. Holsters and all.
Remember that when a model fires, they choose either Pistols or non-Pistols to fire. So no 3-shot cheesing at 12".

Speaking of which: Can a marine unit within 6" fire all bolters AND throw one grenade?

Court her all the same

Yes user, that is a woman.
How about you stop being a fucking dork, for once ?

Nth for where the hell is this coming from?

>Gorgon attacks a Space Hulk that the Death Guard are occupying. The first wave of Tyranids are repulsed and the Hive Fleet toxins that are pumped into the Hulk do nothing to the Death Guard because they are immune by the blessing of Nurgle. Second wave comes and the Tyranids adpated their toxins. Suddenly, the toxins affect Plague Marines and their flesh fall from their bones.

Or a Harlequin troupe with the aesthetics of Cats, the broadway musical.

But she doesn't look like my animes or a McDonald's commercial! She's clearly NOT a woman!

Ironic.

No. Grenades say they use up your shooting attack. Still no reason not to though. You trade a few Boltgun shots for d6 lasguns or a S6 shot

Impossible user, Women dont want to play Space Marines because there is no Female Representation in the army.

He'd be cucked anyway. She's got a ring on her finger

Acids, do you even ?

.....I want this

Is the classic lash whip, bone sword and venom cannon tyrant any good?

like a like a more brightly coloured sci fi version of this?

I think he means where are the fluff pics at

Who here wouldn't allow a properly modeled Macharius with proper weapons (demolisher cannon, appropriate sponsons) as a stand-in for a Baneblade? It's almost exactly 1" shorter and 1" narrower.

So, irl thundercats ? This is terryfing.

Beautiful Forgeworld Quality

Which one do you like most?

Right here

I now have this stuck in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4

Number 3 sounds cozy

>The Grand Coalition

>An Isolated tendril of Kraken reaches towards the T'au sept world of Dal'yth, a prosperous trading hub frequented by countless aliens races. Water caste make earnest pleas to their trading partners, imploring them to lend their naval strength to a coalition armada that will intercept the Tyranid menace. Their fleet sails forth, and is almost entirely destroyed. Fortunately, the T'au's losses are comparatively minimal, and precious time is bought for Dal'yth to ready its defences.

Not even the might of the Great Devourer can withstand the unity of the Greater Good.

>implying that's not a recast
>implying that isn't as stupid as holding up a plastic figure full of mold lines and saying "beautiful GW quality"

devilish.jpg
putting the devilish in devilfish

Its 100% real forgeworld

And are you implyig that scraping moldlines is the same as completely resculpting a mangled foot

Why is this so fucking funny?

>Nurgle's Fruit

Sounds tasty.

why didn't you sent it back to FW? They'll replace miscasts and such

Because he would rather bitch about it than actually do something to fix it.

Wait, youre not talking about the fuckhueg flash tab on the coat?

because I dont feel like waiting another 2 weeks to start working on something

What sort of chapter tactics should the Lamenters get, if any?

Why did you paint it so shitty?

+3" to falling back and not returning phone calls.
In seriousness I'd have to sit down and re-read their fluff.

Is she obnoxious? I was worried the girls around here would be, but they aren't at all. Most of them are good shit talkers, especially one of them. First day I met her I overheard her basically calling one of the Marine players gay for playing Marines.

Blood Angels. Come on man.

>random ass, drunk, isolated nid hive fleet stumbles upon tau space
>tau lose their fucking shit and piss their collective pants
>commit communistic genocide by "convincing" aka pheromone brainwashing literally "COUNTLESS" other races into fighting the hive fleet
>are too scared to even engage the fleet themselves
>all the minor races nearly entirely wiped out
>drunk tyranid splinter rambles something about wanting to try some of that exotic sushi and moves on, not even phased by the massive coalition attack
>taufags think this is good for them

Because its got 3 basecoats on it and nothing else yet?

Blood Angels. Do you not read rules?

You didn't scrape ANY of the lines.

Believe it or not, I've found that recasters have better quality control than FW. The last two orders I've made from FW have had MAJOR slippage and they refused to do anything about it.
I guess that the difference is that the chinamen know that they have competition if they fuck up.

>After deploying armies but before the first turn roll a d6 for each unit. On a 2+ it suffers a mortal wound.

Being a Lamenter is suffering

.... you can just send back the defective ones

>Still get cucked by Girlyman

You mean all the micro mold slips that are invisible until you prime the model?

I was referring to the lack of armies on parade she was up against (see other posts). Not my fault everyone is calling her a tranny

>NPC gets cucked by MC hero
Much WOW

>watching Tabletop Tactics Nid codex report
>As the nid player explains his new rules the opponent dies a little more on the inside
Still watching but it's gonna be good

Awww this is adorable. Cant wait to see the lictor shoot back at her

Woman (male)

Are there chaos assassins?

How many Tervigons per 20 gaunts (of any type) should one be taking?

jesus crist, death korps models looks like shit at the first stages of painting.

looking forward to see it finished fellow dkkfag

>plain and ugly.
It's more polite to say homely.

Post your boards

youtu.be/GPE2kNSHe8M