XRP

You're going to regret not HODLING once this happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1706.02358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol this wouldn't surprise me at this point. It also wouldn't surprise me if it his some retarded price like $20

Yes plz

Btrash isn’t on list, looks legit

>removes bch for ripple
no

SFTU, let the morons who cheered for the fiat dead to keep their Soviet bags, the BTC they so loved. Fucking traitors deserve to be poor tomorrow morning, your greed made you crypto useful idiots.

Once Ripple destroys the meme market with actual crypto coins backed by the system, the crypto backed by nothing more than hate to the fiat and ponzi scheme will plummet back to zero.

So if you have faith in Ripple be quiet. I don't want those morons to be rich. Not with their so hated "JEWS". Fucking assholes.

At this point Coinbase will want to add XRP to please their customer base...

>Jew detected

Maybe you can learn to photo shop better so you can make the clearer

Goddamn it... Are we really doing this? Are we really letting the fucking banks win...

Bitcoin is controlled by Blockstream.
Ethereum is pretty much all on Vatlik, nothing wrong with him, but its a point of failure
Litecoin is the same as bitcoin segwit
Ripple isn't even an attempt to obfuscate who controls it.

Feeling extremely black pilled about crypto right now guys.

THE PIC NEEDS MORE BLUR

Also this.

XMR

Banks were always going to win.

Just a question if u want to make money in the process

watch the indian get more and more desperate as his alts sink to the bottom of the toilet

>he actually believs it
>when BTC movements cause every coin with Ripple included drop like a bitch
If BTC goes down, the top coins will feel it the hardest.

prepare for another surge, ripple just ate all its sellwall

>actual crypto coins backed by the system
>backed by the (((system)))
arxiv.org/abs/1706.02358

Test

can you show me how to edit webpages with the inspect tool, OP ??

not seeing that still got quite a bit to go through

You are so clueless. BTC is bleeding like no tomorrow. Keep your bags and please put a poster of how much you hate the Dollar hegemony. So you can tell your kids about the great BTC peak and how you were tricked by the Kremlin to participate in the world brightest scams ever tried to kill the fiat. Please tell them about me too. The day you actually met an illuminati one who told you the future and how retarded you are.

The real black pill is realizing there wasn’t anything you could do to stop it so you might as well make the best of it. That’s assuming what you’re claiming is correct

This will $10 by EOY 2018

kek amateur.

DIS