Anyone done a successful pacifist campaign?

Anyone done a successful pacifist campaign?

Is that a small woman or a large dog? What kinda dog is that?

Play Golden Sky Stories if you want a pacifist campaign.

Google says Leonberger. It's a big dog, but the woman seems to be little as well.

Both, use the garage door as a frame of refrence

Looks cute, I'll give it a look

Pretty much every game my group plays is pacifist (assuming your definition is "never kills" and not "never fights at all"). We don't do it intentionally but our party compositions always end up being a group of people who always spare the people who pick fights with them, even sometimes inhuman monsters. Our usual GM is also inclined to avoid party deaths and let the party flee or get captured upon failure, etc. if the situation can justify it so things end up being pretty non-lethal as a whole.

Written and drawn by a convicted pedophile, no thanks.

What?

It's honestly a good game, even original, but oddly enough what is strange is the experience system. It might be more suited to oneshot, and I certainly can't see it going for a "long" campaign.

>mfw even the US supplements are actually nice, bravo Cluney

sorry, Ewen Cluney the translator is the pedophile, the artist is 'just' a loli artist (which explains why it attracted such a translator).

What? (2)

Not an entire campaign, but my Mekhet in N:WoD managed to be pacifistic to the point of not feeding without consent, usually preferring blood bags from a moral standpoint. The most damage he did to someone was a sleeper hold so the others wouldn't be motivated to just kill them. He ended up attempting to achieve Golconda after learning of its existance, but only finally managed it during a sacrifice that cost him his life.

I'm going to assume you're not just stammering in blind denial. Ewen Cluney is a pedophile who translated a work with pedophile-adjacent authorship (lolicon art) so he could steal a reputation as a "cute pacifist children's game author" in order to get easier access to children to abuse.

Source please? Sounds like some shit someone made up to denigrate a game they don't like, so please provide evidence to the contrary.

A full campaign no, but I got a few oneshots of MAID and Engine Heart that had no violence. My favorite pacifist oneshot was where I had the party of robots try to throw a birthday party for a six year old.

Ah, I see, you're simply triggered.

>best part is that the translated Maid

Go view his SA post history.

Ah yes the "translated" maid that he gutted of content because professional activists found it offensive and threatened to blow him wide open. Yes such a virtue.

>SA
Forgive me, but I don't know that acronym. Can you link me to this?

>Anyone done a successful pacifist campaign?
Well, I've pacified the fuck out of the native population, if that counts.

Jesus christ it's a verified newfag. Try hanging yourself, maybe you'll understand as the oxygen flow gets thin.
Something Aweful

Haven't laughed that hard in awhile

>It might be more suited to oneshot, and I certainly can't see it going for a "long" campaign.
That's true of most Japanese games. They don't have the ability to commit to long games, so instead they do one-shots with a lot of stuff predetermined.

>that he gutted of content
And then translated anyway and posted on his blog.

lmao the first page is him just making a longwinded check your privilege rant.

I mean, dissuading someone from being creepy faglord and actively removing content that comes off as sexual deviancy in a game without the purpose of arousal does not equate to a check your privilege rant.

If it were, It would be calling you a white shitlord or some sort of term equivalent.

KNOTTED

Not him, but holy shit, that page 1 is a huge red flag of badwrongfun policing. Would be an instadrop of me if I were to pay money for that.

Sorry I'm too lazy to give clicks to SA and their elitism. How about you post a news story about his conviction, or better yet, his entry on the sex offender's register?

>It's a big dog
For her.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so angry at everything? Do you live in Russia?

Full pacifism, no. Though I suppose I could try with an all bardic or mind controlly party.

I am going to start putting the party down the “stop murdering everything” path given our delivery job ressurects all dead things as zombies. So we gotta be more creative with our tactics or take that -4 non-lethal penalty.

Yes by murdering everyone!

I've done a couple investigation games.

This.

Oh come off it, not even Bane could take that knot.

Someone get this hothead out of here!

Quick, someone post the teasing webm

Bane couldn't even make it out of the pit. No way he can handle the knot.

Talia could, however.

>we wound up cutting out a lot of things that we felt were variously too obscurely Japanese
>Red beans to celebrate a girl's first period isn't obscurely Japanese

I thought he just published certain games to get Tumblr to like him...

that image makes my peepee go hard

"this shit is probably not going to make sense to 90% of our audience, in fact most will probably take it as kinda rapey so we took it out"
>check your privilege
>badwrongfun
I wish people weren't so sensitive about other people being sensitive.

F-for what reason?

It's a halfling and her mount.

No, it's not possible. One or two sessions is fine, but an entire campaign? I would go fucking berserk.

Who the fuck cares who made or translated it you autist. Judge a work by its content not its creator. Are you gonna stop drinking Fanta just because it was invented in Nazi Germany?

user, pls.

I have been introducing more and more options for pacifistic players to succeed and nonviolent methods to actually mean something in a lot of my recent 3e campaigns. So far, no one has yet to internalize that pacifism does pay off in the long run.