Biggest Idiot in Crypto History

When Litecoin reached around 200 dollars going from 100 or so, this faggot here, the founder of Litecoin tweeted FUD about his own project for no fucking reason! After this gay ass move, Litecoin was on its way to 400 dollars. Guess what happened next? This stupid cuck sold his enitre position of Litecoin. This literraly sank this currency from ATH of 400 to now 200 dollars and falling! Can somebody tell me what in the fuck is wrong with this guy? This right here ladies and gentleman is the definition of a beta male. Jesus christ at least Roger ver has some balls.

Hes a hero get fucked for joining late
I bought at 77 sold at 250

He realized that this was unlikely it would continue to go this way and thought the smarter thing was to sell? Honestly, there is a lot of unwarranted hype and FUD about a lot of projects, but when the creator cashes out while saying "this shit will go back to $4 you dumbasses", that's an hint that you might want to reconsider your position or at least put further investments on pause.

I did not Join late you fucking dim wit. I bought thus cuck coin when it was 40 fucking dollars and sold this shit at 300 because of this moron FUDING for no reason.

It all went downhill when he rebranded his YouTube channel to Rocket Jump

Then why you so salty? You took a lot of profit

that's called selling the top it's what winners do

delusional faggots keep buying falling knives

>When Litecoin reached around 200 dollars going from 100 or so, this faggot here, the founder of Litecoin tweeted FUD about his own project for no fucking reason! After this gay ass move, Litecoin was on its way to 400 dollars. Guess what happened next? This stupid cuck sold his enitre position of Litecoin. This literraly sank this currency from ATH of 400 to now 200 dollars and falling!
according to this shill's logic, can anyone here piece together what will happen next in this timeline? the pattern is pretty obvious here for anyone with half a brain

I don't get it why would he do this???? There was nothing wrong with this currency. Matter of fact it was fucking awesome! I loved how fast it is and I even actually liked Lee. Why did he go out of his way to create a sell off?

i cant stand his smug chinise porcelain face. i just want to throw hot won ton soup on him

>copy and paste btc
>tells people to be fearful since normies fomod ltc 3.5x
>sells all his ltc at a high price before the market dips hard
sounds like a non-brainlet to me

because OP is a faggot who wants to whine and complain on the internet.

end /thread

>and calling

fuck boy Litecoin is done!!!
I hope this shit never comes back. Lee deserves this shit.

>selling your litecoin ever
>unironically thinking he made the right choice
this stupid nigger right here

But Charlie Lee is indeed a real big faggot though

falling

I sincerely doubt that he's the one who caused the sell off. Before he sold, the market was in a manic phase, and he realized it, just like everyone else, it couldn't go forever at that pace. But the recent dip and slow down is caused by whatever is happening with Bitcoin, which he had no real control over.

so you think the creator of litecoin is a stupid nigger? interesting

Ask you this question : Why a founder would devaluate publicly his project ?
Ask you this other question : Are they some other investors interested to buy LTC ? Would they buy LTC at 400รน at fresh highs ?
What I see is a FUD campain to prepare big investors to come into the game.
Once they settle, price can go straight to mars they won't care

He sold out for millions and now he's getting his 4.5" dick tongued by an instagram fitness model in his Tesla

I don't see what the big deal is

>Idiot
>exit scammed with tens of millions of dollars
there are a few hundred thousands idiots out there holding ltc, but charlie lee ain't one

Charlie and his brother Bobby are well known insider trades, they've been doing this shit for years. Bobby even owned China's first BTC exchange which was perfect for their manipulation of the markets lol

he wants to be poor

Some of you mother fuckers in here are Litecoin fags like I was. I understand your bias point of views. Seriously you guys need to reassess the situation. Charlie Lee has this odd complex about him that I cant name. It's this thing of being virtuous and high and mighty. Look at me I am charlie Lee I am so transparent and honest that I will be a hero and destroy my own project just to show how much integrity I have. It's like a firefighter going into a burning house with gasoline strapped to his back.

I'll let this rumour here : Charlie Lee was seen with Mark cuckerberg. Maybe it was just for fun, maybe it was not.
he doesn't need to unload all his bag to buy a Tesla

im still in this for a second, theres no way this goes all the way from 3rd marketcap down to 100. I beliebe!

Litecoin could have taken over BTC easily. Perhaps he did not want this to happen but what the fuck I am confused about this? Maybe he did not want to be the person to cause the flippening?

the way I see it is ltc is boring, tech is superior to btc yes, but it sucks big black cock compared to other coin like ripple, iota etc. even charlie cant believe this coin goes up so far. After consulting with investors, he decided to settle the profit and fud it. let be honest do you want to see the price up after you sold lol?

Crypto chad sold the top and you held the bag.

Sucks to this beta

Guys all bullshit aside, if you are a LTC HODLER, I commend you for having faith. If I was you, I would sell this shit bag just so to say fuck you to this weak bodied bitch. He fucked all of us. I got out at the ATH but there are alot of poor people who are holdng on to faith that this shit goes up. The party for Litecoin is OVER. Ripple xrp like it or not is positioning itself to be number 2 permanently.

That is a good question.I was honestly going to buy back in at 400 because if it wasn't for the FUD I truly believe it would have been 700-800 by now.

lol this

got rid of my 100 ltc, ceo of whatever I'm holding gotta be on top of his game and not some insecure beta cuck spreading fud about his shit