Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Why does Sigmar ally himself with the rapists and murderers of the dark elves?

Does this look like a good Dispossessed list?

Will their models ever come back though?

Because he needs the bad pussy.

Why the fuck don't Aelves have their own Grand Alliance yet?

It doesn't look like it unless they release a revamp version simular to Fyreslayers, KO, or Ironjaws.

QUICK, PRETEND THAT YOUR A GEE-DUBS EMPLOYEE IN CHARGE OF MAKING "YOUR FAVOURITE FACTIONS" FIRST THREE STRATAGEMS FOR GENERALS HANDBOOK 2019!

I'LL GO FIRST.

Grand Alliance Death:

1CP: Unholy Fortitude
Use this at the start of your fight phase. During this turn, all DEATH battleline units ignore all wounds until end of turn.

2CP: Come Forth
Use when an enemy unit declares a charge at a DEATH WIZARD you control. Put down a unit of 5 SKELETON WARRIORS in between the DEATH WIZARD and the charging unit. The charging unit is now charging at the newly created unit of SKELETON WARRIORS.
This does not cost reinforcement points.

2CP: Raise the Slain
Use this when an enemy unit is slain within 6" of a DEATH WIZARD. Put down a minimum size unit of what was just slain, except all models have half the amount of regular wounds, rounded up. This does not cost reinforcement points.

Because nobody cares about this game.

>Unholy Fortitude
3 CP, 1 is too cheap.
> Come Forth
Need more detailed wording.
> Raise the Slain
Useless. Or change price to 1cp abd change stratagem to
" Use this when an enemy non-MONSTER unit is slain within 6" of a DEATH WIZARD. Put down a unit of Zombies which size equals to size of that enemy unit at beginning of phase. All models have half the amount of wounds of original unit, rounded up. This does not cost reinforcement points."

>Strategems
I'd rather not deal with that shit.

Oh boy, building retarded armies for maximized Command Points is such fun.

bruz im drunk, settle down and just have fun.
Make some fun stratagems you would enjoy for your army if they were forced into AoS

Cannibalistic Frenzy 1CP
*Flesh-Eaters Courts Stratagem*
*The scent of fresh blood and taste of flesh driving Ghouls insane, no matter who become their food.*
Use this stratagem before Crypt Ghouls unit is chosen for fighting.
One model (other than Crypt Ghast) from this unit is slain, but every model adds 1 to its Attacks characteristic.

Wave of Madness 3CP
*Flesh-Eaters Courts Stratagem*
*By the will of Ghoul King, his glorious host slaughtering enemies like butcher slaughters his herd*
Use this stratagem in your Hero phase. Until your next Hero Phase, all units within 18" of ABHORRANT GHOUL KING must roll 3 dices of 2 when charging and can be chosen for fighting twice. In addition, Flesh Eater Courts Allegiance Ability triggers on 3+ instead of 6+. You must roll each time your unit performed its attacks.

I just saw a command trait or relic for FEC that can change their delusion traits on every new hero phase.

How good is it?

Brayherd players, what new stuff would you like to see added to the Brayherds?

Pestigors.
Bloodbowl Nurgle player

Eh, all right.

>Like Lightning!
>1CP
Use this strategem when using Scions of the Storm. Add +2 to the roll of that die.

>Legendary Heroes
>3CP
Use this strategem before the battle and select one of your Heroes that is not your general. That model gains a Command Trait of your choice for the duration of the battle, even though it is not your general.

>Armories of Azyrheim
>1CP
Use this strategem at the start of your turn. Select a allied Order unit. That unit gains the Celestial and Stormcast Eternals keywords until your next turn.

You can now throw your herdstone and damage your opponents

Free instant teleport to your herdstone

You can customize your herdstone with chaos runes

What are you working on AoSG?

I am current working on my Ghorgon

Putting the finishing touches on this guy right now.
Since taking the picture I've tried to do the glyphs/runes/whatever on the cloth strips in a different color, but I have no brush small enough for that task, so I painted them wholly red again and hope a darker wash will turn out to be enough.

Looks great user

10/10 would fight against on the battlefield

How do I build plague monks properly? Should I go with big units with woe-staves for range or smaller groups with blades for more re-rolls?
I want to buy 2 start collecting boxes and 2 boxes of monks and try to find an optimal build for my dudes

Allegiance: Skaven Pestilens
Plague Furnace (200)
- General
- Trait: Master of Rot and Ruin
- Artefact: Liber Bubonicus

40 x Plague Monks (240)
- Woe-stave
- Plague scroll
- Icon of Pestilence
- Bale-chimes
40 x Plague Monks (240)
- Woe-stave
- Plague scroll
- Icon of Pestilence
- Bale-chimes

Plagueclaw (180)

Congregation of Filth (140)

Total: 1000 / 1000

OR

Allegiance: Skaven Pestilens
Plague Furnace (200)
- General
- Trait: Master of Rot and Ruin
- Artefact: Liber Bubonicus

20 x Plague Monks (140)
- Foetid Blades
- Plague scroll
- Contagion banner
- Bale-chimes
20 x Plague Monks (140)
- Foetid Blades
- Plague scroll
- Contagion banner
- Bale-chimes
20 x Plague Monks (140)
- Foetid Blades
- Plague scroll
- Contagion banner
- Bale-chimes

Plagueclaw (180)
Plagueclaw (180)

Total: 980 / 1000

This seems fun

>Fuelled by Pain
>2 CP
Use this stratagem after a enemy unit lost any wounds in that phase. For the reminder of the phase all SLAANESH units may add 1 to wound against them.

>Devious manouvre
>1 CP
Use this stratagem during the movement phase. Select one of your SLAANESH units. That unit may disengage from combat but still run and charge.

>Ecstatic Venom
>1 CP
Select a unit of Fiends of Slaanesh. Do not roll to wound for their Barded Stinger. Each Barded Stinger attack that hits deals D3 Mortal Wounds instead.

Is gutrot spume a unique character or is he just a powerful Rotbringer model, I need to know if I can fluff him out, give him a name, etc

His name is Gutrot Spume, what do you think?

Interesting how when you look at spume you realise where all the tentacles and shit on the death guard comes from.

However, the designers seem to have forgotten that gutrot was basically an admiral of a nurgle fleet, making it appropriate for him to have tentacle mutations.

They just look dumb and out of place on death guard.

Man, went to blood and glory's shadespire tournament. Got wrecked at the mid tables but got a nice time (and didn't end last with my deck, yay)

Is that a GW event. It seems to be on warhammer live.

Has something to take advantage of all the Dispossessed strengths, while mitigating the movement speed weakness slightly, so I think it is a good list.

>wearing armor
>not having the ghal maraz
>not having a snotling jester in his court
0/10 not my emperor

I've just started painting minis and bought 3 Prosecutors to experiment on before I start painting my main Khorne army.

I went Retributor Armor -> Reikland Fleshshade -> Auric Armor Gold (shit paint but whatever) -> Agrax Earthshade an I'm now applying Liberator Armor. Do you guys thing I should go heavier with the Liberator Armor?
Don't mind the wings, I haven't applied any on them yet.

So looks like a few things are aligning for AoS. I've started my job and a path of glory campaign is starting up at a local store.

I was looking to start either Beastclaw Raiders or Blades of Khorne since they both look like two of the cheaper factions thanks to either a low model count (Raiders) or a decent amount of discounted bundles (Khorne). I like the idea of blendering my way through close combat so both armies appeal to me, but wanted to ask the thread to weigh in a little bit since i'm unfamiliar with what state the game is in right now.

You shouldn't have to go to heavy with the Liberator armour. If there are some extreme edges you want to stand out more, then you can do that with Runefang Steel or Stormhost Silver.

BCR has been hit with the nerfhammer pretty hard desu. There is a BCR-user posting here every thread - browse some old threads for his battlereports and BCR guides.
Khorne on the other hand is supported as a Chaos posterboy. New sculpts, neat battletome, easy to play and easy to collect.
You should pick what you like the most - rule of cool, man

New grot stuff WHEN

1CP: Jew-jitisu
All stormcast reroll hit wounds for this turn

2CP: The Hebrew Hammers
All stormcast get +1 to hit for the turn

3CP: Oy vey iz mir!
All stormcast ignore all wounds for this round

All I really want is an upgrade sprue with plastic wolves that are somewhere between the current derpsters and fenrisian wolf gymnasts. And for the boss on wolf to get a kit/scroll

We literally have no regular human stuff and you're asking for goblins.

Humans are the primary inhabitants of the realms in this and most fantasy settings and we haven't gotten any new stuff for them.

PRIORITIES U GREEN NIGGER.

You’re getting miss Conan there so shut yer gob

Guys, help. I know that everyone is hyped about Nids release but maybe some pestilens players are still lurking?

>Nomadic chaos tribes count as regular humans

Just because you're the primary inhabitant doesn't mean you matter.
Now get back in the kitchen and start polishing the Sigmarines' armor.
Just be content that you're German, and thus still grandfathered into this game. You don't want to end up like the French, do you?

>Sigmarfags are normal humans

All the realms belong to Chaos.
Chaos Tribes are the standard humans.

It's your dudes that are invading us.

>Armor's important when the war with Chaos is 24/7, as opposed to resting on your laurels after beating up an NPC race like orklets
>Pretty sure he's got ghal maraz again, though there really should be more pics with him holding it
>I'm certain that somewhere around, his Stormcasts have managed to acquire a snououotljeng to serve in an entertainment capacity
That is correct. He's not your emperor. The Empire is dead. He's your God.

>Greenskinz army
>Moonclan

Please please please tell me they are rolling factions together again to how it was in WFB...

Seeing how they united Khorne and Tzeentch mortals and deamons, I think it's likely

sauce?

This is just a typical "let's sell shit with no discount and make some room in our storage" bundle. Noone play greenskinz so they want to get rid of this shit finally

>Sauce
Disciples of Tzeentch and Blades of Khorne?

Literally the battletomes

foetid blades are better if you don't have a corruptor. I use the corruptor and the furnace and i have 40 monks with foetid blades and 40 with woe-staves. The woe-staves go with the corruptor and the foetid blades are split around the furnace.

I think you have enough good melee troops in that list that you don't need your ranged to be decent at it too. I.e., consider thunderers instead of quarrellers? Or try both and let us know how they both do.

The ability for bullgors to carry your herdstone a la a Chaos Warshrine. Also plastic chariots/beastlord with proper equipment options, and the removal of the "must have personally killed a model" on their command ability making it 90% useless.

Few Questions for you gents

1. When I started playing there was a lot of SCE hatred but it seems to have died down a smidge. Local thing or pretty uniform?
2. Has anyone here tried out the Firestorm box? is it any fun?
3. Has anyone tried to make/homebrew a AoS RPG? This has been a [HUGE] interest of mine ever since my first time playing AoS but wanted to see how it would be done.

>Local thing or pretty uniform?
I see no SCE hate IRL. I think it's just Veeky Forums thing

The SCE hatred has shifted now, and SCE have a lot of newer lore which isn't terrible. The real hate now comes from bitterness that other factions aren't getting releases like SCE is.

I haven't tried it personally

I haven't heard of any attempts but I've had an interest in this as well. Have you tried the two Warhammer Quest reboots? They aren't true RPGs but you might enjoy them.

I own silver tower and quite enjoy it, I heard Hammerhal was better but didn't quite feel like dropping yet more cash

SCE hate it's a internet thing, nobody has said shit about mine ever, at most i had a guy complaining they were way too tanky

I already have Quarrelers built and painted so I might as well use them.

Oh, so it was actually larger locally then. I've had plenty of people take jabs and make comments about it.

So are Aelfs ever coming out?

Stranger thing that happened was that i was teaching my gf to play at the local store.
and i was purposefully making some small mistakes, like leaving Bloodreavers unsupported and the such, and leaving units ripe for deepstrike.
A couple of kids were sperging about how OP SCE were and they looked kinda scared.
that's all

>1. When I started playing there was a lot of SCE hatred but it seems to have died down a smidge. Local thing or pretty uniform?
For what I've seen it's uniform.
There isn't a single SCE player in miles where I live, and selling the one you find in the boxes is impossible.
It's the Ultramarines plague all over again

>2. Has anyone here tried out the Firestorm box? is it any fun?
It seems interesting but bland.
I'm personally writing my own version to play in my place, with our land and our cards and stuff.

>3. Has anyone tried to make/homebrew a AoS RPG? This has been a [HUGE] interest of mine ever since my first time playing AoS but wanted to see how it would be done.
There is one, but a proper AoS RPG was announced to be release in January, we are waiting for that one.

>foetid blades are better if you don't have a corruptor
Well, I'm not gonna get one for a long while so I will go with blades. I'm starting a pestilens army because I have to buy a start collecting box for a WLC Skryre is my main army and Screaming Bell still have 80 clanrats and two warlords and I want to believe that Verminus gonna get a battletome one day. I'm just not sure if I should run the battalion in such small games

>3. Has anyone tried to make/homebrew a AoS RPG? This has been a [HUGE] interest of mine ever since my first time playing AoS but wanted to see how it would be done.

Yes, I had some games with my friends in the world of AoS. System was akin to gurps', but seriously simplified, and the plot itself was not the hardest either: champions of Chaos, one for each god (exept for ratty) are on their quest to become Varanguard. There is nine quests, and nine levels - each of them is situated on the different realm and shows different aspects of life in the Mortal Realms: from prospering (in their own manner) cities of Chaos to wastlands, torn by Everwinter and dwelled by remains of Beastclaw forces. The RPG potential of the universe is terribly underrated

What allies best with Stormcast? I've been wanting to dip into some Kharadron Overlords for some sweet airship action, but was unsure how well they or some other allies might work with Stormcast

>The RPG potential of the universe is terribly underrated
Perfect. I can't wait to play AoS RPG two ways - with official system and pic related

I'm an idiot

Can someone explain the realms?

no

The realms are the magic of the old world that has been growing and forming their own "worlds" so to speak based of the magic, the realm of fire for example is often a dry place with many volcanoes, hot springs, lava rivers, etc sure there can be glaciers and temperate forests in the realm of fire, but the general theme often revolves around fire. And that's just one example of the realms

Refined my Fatesworn list down, think it's at a place I'm happy with now. And yes my playgroup is fine with me using the old warscroll for Exalted Hero with Battle Standard.

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Sayl The Faithless (120)
- Allies
Curseling, Eye of Tzeentch (140)
- General, Magical Supremacy, Souldraught, Treacherous Bond
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
Paradoxical Shield, Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch, Glimpse the Future
Exalted Hero with Battle Standard (80)
- Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
- Axes & Shields
10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
- Axes & Shields
27 x Chaos Warriors (480)
- Halberd & Shield
1 x Chaos Warshrine (180)
3 x Chaos Gorebeast Chariots (300)
- War Flail
Fatesworn Warband (100)

1. No SCE hatred in our local group. They're cool models that don't play any better than the other factions, so I think the balance really helps.

2. I bought the box to run a campaign at our local store. Still looking for a high-res scan of the map to upload to our group page. Some interesting mechanics and awesome art in the books, for sure.
3. I think that's coming in 2018? Just like 40k rpg.

The mortal realms are, as the other poster said, vast manifestations of the forms of magic from worlds past. These realms, however, are unfathomably large, containing entire worlds worth of nations, cities, and landmarks, some even containing whole stars. Each Realm has a theme, Aqshy being the realm of fire is a blasted wasteland of scorched earth, deserts and molten rock. Chamon is a vast mountain range full of rare, magic metals that are unpredictable at best. Ghyran is a forest so large it makes the Amazon seem like a nature trail, full of all sorts of critters and the pure essence of life (Unless you go into old man nurgle's garden). Shyish, the realm of the dead, is composed primarily of a seemingly endless desert, where the sand is the bones of those souls passed on, and theres also that whole city of the dead that nagash rules, and Shadespire. The other realms, aside from Azyr and Chaos, don't have a huge amount written about them, but they are similar in nature to these ones with the whole 'element' theme thing. Azyr is the realm of stars and good times and Sigmar and the Stormcast and as far as we are led on to believe basically high fantasy good ending (Until chaos attacked then there were like refugees and stuff and rations blah blah) and chaos which is incomprehensible evil, full of demons of all 4 gods and all sorts of hell spawn. It also links to 40k again now so thats cool.

Any tips on Disciples of Tzeentch? Are pink horrors a decent battleline choice, or are Tzaangors the way to go?

how's the game's balance?
I had a demo game and two friendly games with just the base box and have found out the Sigmarines are either hard to play or kind of lame (I trampled and got trampled using Khornites, either with or without the advanced card decks)

I wanted to start a tzeentch daemon army, and i've made this list using 2 start collecting daemon of tzeench and a lord of change.

Allegiance: Tzeentch Daemon

Leaders
Lord Of Change (300)
Herald Of Tzeentch (120)
- Staff of Change
Herald Of Tzeentch On Burning Chariot (200)
- General
- Staff of Change

Battleline
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
1 x Burning Chariots Of Tzeentch (160)
- Tzeentch Daemon Battleline (Herald on Chariot General)

Units
6 x Flamers Of Tzeentch (360)
1 x Exalted Flamers of Tzeentch (120)

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 1500 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400

What do you think?

Fantasy is Linked to 40k again?

There's a shadespire general where we were talking about that.

Yeah there was a...facebook post? from WHC that said something along the lines of "all the demons vanish as the chaos gods turn elsewhere, giving the forces of order a respite from the neverending war" From the Hammerhal Herald on the day of 8th's release. I guess that counts cuz blog posts n stuff are official canon

It's a bog-standard Tzeentch list with too few models at that point level. I don't know what you want to hear here.

Thinking of bringing some old StD models out of retirement, and came up with this list based mostly on what I have + a harbingers of ruin box. Decent? I have played 40k + fantasy but not AoS.

Allegiance: Khorne
Leaders
Bloodstoker (80)
Lord Of Khorne On Juggernaut (140)
Bloodsecrator (120)
Units
10 x Chaos Knights (320)
-Chaos Glaives
- Mark of Chaos : Khorne
20 x Chaos Warriors (360)
-Hand Weapon & Shield
1 x Chaos Gorebeast Chariots (100)
-Greatblade
1 x Chaos Gorebeast Chariots (100)
-Greatblade
6 x Mighty Skullcrushers (280)
-Bloodglaives
3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (140)
-Ensorcelled Axes
3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (140)
-Ensorcelled Axes
Battalions
Brass Stampede (180)
Reinforcement Points (0)
Total: 1960 / 2000

So now that Louen Leoncur is a generic character, would it be acceptable to try and make him out of the empire general on Griffin kit with a Bretonnian lord on top rather than spend $100 on a fine cast kit?

I might buy his second iteration anyway just because it’s such a good model

I don't give a fuck about alternative models and kitbash as long as you at least prime your stuff and don't use salami silces to proxy models

Reminder that if you do not use the
MOON
O
O
N
face for your herald, you are a fegget.

yes, or use a demigryph knight, but put wings on the mount.
Also make him have the same base

I just thought it would be kind of big for a 10 wound model, although granted one that regains D3 per turn

The Herald is clearly tongue in cheek, so don't read too much into it. However, they very well could be.

I CAN DREAM DAMMIT

Gorebeast Chariots can work really well in Khorne due to all the buffs to charges. Add in the likes of Bloodsecrator et al. And they really start to shine.

Why are the Freeguild so fucking lame?

Soon

They are literally the Imperial Guard of AoS.
Stormcast meatshields.

Am I a WAAC fag for wanting a buttload of giant Dino's?

poor beastclaws, Gutbusters are the only true Ogors, for we embrace our gluttony and hunger instead of running from it! Glory to GorkaMorka, the Beast who will devour the Realms!

Are Ogors Americans?

Do they have a Cain or Gaunt equivalent L

yeah, kinda, but they don't care about "muh freedom".

Is meant for