Who here is sleeping well tonight with /comfy/ feels

Who here is sleeping well tonight with /comfy/ feels.

Currently all in DBC, preparing for a nice 5x in the coming week.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509823.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proud owner of 92,850.52372862 DBC. this is a long-term capital gains coin.

Holding 41k deep brains. Feelin comfy af.

Feels good knowing it only has 900,000,000 circulating supply

15.9k DBC and I've got an iron grip on this bag.

Bought yesterday, 4 ETH worth, around 100 buterins.

Godspeed anons

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

73k reporting in

150k brains here
>mfw not a brainlet

might actually buy some more if it reaches low 500 sats again

Can someone explain what's so special about this coin? What made people buy it?

18.4k wageslave poorfag reporting in

it's new

No idea but it has a cool name. 4k shortstacked bdc holder here

Whoops, I'm a faggot. I meant 59k.

prepare for 0.5x user

dbc is backed by only a whitepaper

you that guy who went to bed "comfy" all in BRD the other day?

Can you shill me on this?
What is the project?
Explain why the token has value?

In Brainlet terms, the blockchain provides computing power for ai projects. DYOR

Software as a service model for AI services for companies. People rent out their CPUs to run AI calculations to mine the coins. So the coins pretty much just incentivized people to lend computing power to the project.

Ignore these Pajeets, Veeky Forums

Here's a quick rundown.

DeepBrainChain - Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Driven Computing Platform

- Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Driven Computing Platform

- DBC won the first prize in the business community of the SMP2017 Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation at Harbin Institute of Technology. More than 30 domestic top artificial intelligence teams participated in this competition.

- Received 32 million CNY of angel investment from Jinsha River Investment, Gobi Investment, and Chance Investment.

- DeepBrain skills platform has more than 1000 skills. It is the first manufacturer of an artificial intelligence skills platform in China.

- DBC has been worked for around 6 years

- NEO is an official partner with DBC

- Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.

- More than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Huawei, Lenovo, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

- The AI industry is valued at $20 billion, and with this being at a 15million cap

- They have a finished product

brand spanking new and isnt complete shit

user, dbc is only a whitepaper with an incompetent team

I sold link for this and I am down. Bought at 128. Should I hodl? Fml.

VPJyCX5

Maybe they could use some of that AI to proofread their website.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509823.0

Everything’s going to be down soon. Doesn’t matter what you’re holding.

50k here

another 30k BNTY

You try writing up a website in perfect chinese.

seems like they have enough a history behind them. i can excuse the engrish on the website...i think

Tell you what. I'll hire a fucking native Chinese speaker to translate if I'm starting a global crypto currency.

choo choo referral train

1asRa

Well it's less shady than BNTY.

Sadly i put more in to BNTY and i'm unlikely to sell it when the price is so low.

Have only 3k of DBC bought at 0.07 sold at 0.10 and bought at 0.07 again

Comfy AF

For real, why the fuck would anyone put money in this? Have you chimps even read their shitty website or white paper? Full of grammatical errors and meaningless buzzwords, no team, no product, zilch. Is it really this easy to run a scam on you fucks?

It lists the team in the whitepaper.

Holding a FAT stack comfy as fuck

Looking to short this, what's a realistic return in the next 1-2 weeks? Anything upcoming that'd cause a pump?

Oh you FUDfags and your ad homs.

Holding 2.3k. Poorfag here. May dump more in since the price is down from when I bought. This is my first moon mission don’t let me down boiz

The amount of people who seems to like DBC on here has me feeling its gonna dump

It's not that much for all the shit I've seen in Veeky Forums for the whole crypto craze for the last year.
As long as it's not Deluded Arkies or Stinky Linkies, all is fine. I for one welcome our AI overlords.

where can I short DBC?

kucoin mate
use my ref and join the fun : 1JHNa

so glad I also own KCS to profit off this rat race on a meta level

guys the market cap is 6% of total tokens of 10 billion x current price?

using 0.078861 as the token price, we at approx. $47 million market cap?

this thing can double/triple easily right?

There's only 1 billion coins in circulation

Are you me? Except I think the Arkies and Linkies are just fine. I do think loyalty to a certain coin or name can be dangerous though, if all you seek is profit.

>There's only 1 billion coins in circulation
thanks, how do i find out how many coins in circulation?

Would be in if kucoin would approve my fucking ETH deposit

>Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Driven Computing Platform
>Backed by NEO Council
>Houbi listing On MONDAY
>Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field
>The devs/team are all allegedly leaders/professionals in their team. They don't need to rely on marketing to go up because they have a quality platform + all of Asia in a cryptocurrency frenzy.
>DBC won the first prize in the business community of the SMP2017 Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation at Harbin Institute of Technology. More than 30 domestic top artificial intelligence teams participated in this competition.
>Received 32 million CNY of angel investment from Jinsha River Investment, Gobi Investment, and Chance Investment.
>DeepBrain skills platform has more than 1000 skills. It is the first manufacturer of an artificial intelligence skills platform in China.
>DBC has been worked for around 6 years -NEO is an official partner with DBC
>Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.
>More than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Huawei, Lenovo, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

>They have a finished product

Why wouldn't they? The deposit went pretty fast for me and I did it about an hour ago.