My jiujitsu place is being run out of business by a new competing place that just opened near by

my jiujitsu place is being run out of business by a new competing place that just opened near by

they are undercutting us by more than 50% and charging a ridiculously low rate (and offering a sub par product as well)
I really don't even know how they are making a living grossing about 10k a month, split across 3 partners with a fairly large rental space right along a main road.
The point is, they are hurting us by existing because people keep going over there. How to crush them?

It's called Capitalism, compete. If your quality isn't enough to bring in customers it means your product/service isn't as good as you originally thought, time to lower the prices.

Unless you're willing to advertise more.

holy shit bro should have voted for bernie to stop the meanie

What’s your opinion on Gracie Barra franchise?

Spam them with bad reviews online saying they have an inferior service. Do NOT shill your own place in these reviews though, people will catch on. Just do it yourself on Tor

Eddie?

It's probably a money laundering front.

Call Joe Rogan

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

challenge them to a winner takes all fight

Competition here.

Haha you're the faggot we talk about every day. Here's what happened.

Six months ago we bought ripple and now we are laughing at your pathetic no coin life

We have deeper pockets than you can dream of and will bankrupt you faster than you can praise kek

Enjoy!

go and juijitsu the owner to his grave kek

How long your jiujitsu place been around? I wouldn't get into a price war if I were you. Who knows if the competitor's business is even sustainable. How are there facilities like compared to yours?

but our quality is much better. We have a world championship winning head instructor that is currently a professional.
They on the other hand have someone that attended our school from the time they were a white belt, immediately quit a week after becoming a purple belt to get a job at a UFC gym, promoted himself to brown belt within 9 months, then opened his location and poached the customers from us as well as the UFC gym he worked at.
He's getting a bad rep already but his prices are so low that people get pulled in not realizing what they are buying.
That's the problem with martial arts is charlatans can easily impress the uninitiated and convince them to buy things they don't realize are no good.
from a political stand point its everything wrong with jiujitsu, and actually they control the IBJJF which presents itself as an independent organization but is actually a proxy of gracie barra. Its how they manage to trick their competition into paying them dues
>cant compete in IBJJF sanctioned tournaments without being chartered by them
>have to pay dues to be chartered
>non-gracie barra clubs essentially pay gracie barra for the right to exist
but it is a franchise so I can't speak to quality since that obviously varies by location

Well in that case, the customer is in the wrong, but it really can't be helped considering that customers can't separate good quality from bad quality since they have no experience whatsoever.

Solution, maybe provide a demonstration? Maybe challenge the guy and kick his ass thereby showing your superior product? Maybe host a trial class for free that's like 30 minutes long maybe an hour long, show the people what they're getting into before they decide to get in.

Show the customers everything they're missing out on by not going to your school instead. Show them that by attending the other guy's school, they're receiving flawed/inferior instruction.

ours 10 years, theirs less than a year
both have a good amount of mat space but we have two floors and they only have one.
I've never seen their locker room
we have our own parking lot, they use a public lot across the street. Actually they had some trouble opening because for the size of their space they didn't have enough parking so they were operating for a few months without proper permits. Really grimy business practices

Launch an ICO and start accepting payments at a 75% discount when you pay with JiujitsuCoin

Sell your place, buy XLM with it, cash out, buy their shitty gym and a lambo

To be fair, this is probably the best way. It's not moral, but it would be effective.

Have you considered a public display of skills in a challenge against them? Down play your power level claim to be on the home turf, and say its fair to faceoff. Make it public and shrek them right up. Win your place.

Also buy DP. Digital Price is mooning tomorrow. 2 free pieces of advice. Now you are on my turf

Give us the guy's gym name so we can leave reviews.

This. Don't be a pussy. Or how about hosting a tournament. Your guys should crush their guys if what you say is true.

Sample review

GIRLFRIEND
LITTERLY GOT CRABS FROM MAT. THIS KUNG FU PLACE SHOULD BE SHIT DOWN BY THE CITY OMG

Train up a guy they've never seen before, have him go over there when it's most populated and challenge the top guy/instructor/whatever and beat his ass. Then he tells everyone where to go for better training.

well at a recent tournament it was on display when I personally had a match against one of theirs
I won in 45 seconds, with a basic as shit attack too

know what they did? they put a video clip online and it cuts the moment before his guy loses

Crush them in competitions.

It's what I did when a new one popped up.

Also
Joint open mat nights
Other class times that they don't do

Just go FIGHT them faggot, whoever wins gets to stay in business. EASY. Prove to the community who is better at jew jitsu the manly way.

set their building on fire. they will get good money from fire insurance and might not try and re open.

Can't reopen if they in the building at the time man

everything is advertising.
welcone to consumerism

>new competing place that just opened near by
Cobra Kai Dojo?

>jew jitsu

lmao

could kill two birds with one stone since theres a hipster bar right next door too