HAHAHAHAHA 181 TARDS BOUGHT THIS USELESS SCAM FOR $70 USD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA 181 TARDS BOUGHT THIS USELESS SCAM FOR $70 USD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

where can i buy one? that looks so cute!

Etheremon.com is the location, Jan 7 you will be able to battle and trade your ether-poke-cryptographic mon'

Just bought 100k

Sitting comfy with my gen 0 etheremons.
Gonna get at least 4 lambos.

this.
anyone redpill a nigga? this looks interesting as fuck

Pokemon Ethereum
If you got Gen 0 = millionaire
Get Gen 1 now and you can become a hundred-thousandaire

Jokes on you because I have the insider info. My dad is a dev at etheremon and he says GEN-1 will be worth at least 5 Eth by February.

Enjoy staying poor ;-)

Same user. I already made money, the devs being serious about the game and having a great artist on board makes this the comfiest shit in the world.

I can't believe that buying knockoff virtual pokemon cards is what's going to set me free from wageslaving.

Fuck it, I'm going to buy a bunch of 0 ETH ethermon and see if the prices go up. Can I breed them, too?

it costs like $8 in fees just for the 0 eth mons. breeding will be an an update, tho gen 0 mons are going to lay eggs when trading starts

someone redpill me why i would buy into a project that steals art from nintendo's pokemon????

I have more than enough ETH to throw $20-30 in transaction fees on a few ethermon. Maybe I can get a little return.

then do u wanna buy my gen 0 for 10eth a piece when the update releases?

>HE CANT ESCAPE THE EEKAPE
HE CANT ESCAPE THE EEKAPE

My eekape is gonna be worth at least 2x what I paid. Already made profit on it too. So comfy.

>HAHAHAHAHA MORE THAN 181 TARDS BOUGHT INTO THIS USELESS SCAM HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ftfy
How're those promised updates coming along? Oh wait, I forgot, the devs haven't done shit

you can set gwei to like 5, it only costs like $1

I bought like 30 that way and never had a failed tx

Pink wojak logo

What?
> free pokemns added
> paid pokemons added
> buying contract replaced
> trading to be released 7.1
> battles to be released even earlier
> even more pokemons to come
> eggs hatch 1.1
> battles gonna have bets and stakes of some sort

You gotta board the train once trading opens.
After that it will cost way too much for you to come near our honey pot

I can play pokemon for free, or buy a game that doesn't have micro transactions like this ether sink

source?

This. I only have 7 but idc

how much eth can I get for my gen0 cesstoid

a cheap pokemon clone is not going to have any staying power, someone will just make another coins and have a better battle system/marketplace and take all of the users from it, because there's nothing that can't be cloned or copied.

there's no first mover advantage for little games like this (and this isn't even the first, cryptokitties was the first that blew up and even that's died down a lot)

Wait, people are buying without getting dividends?

So the creator is just pocketing all the money?