boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53439041/#53439041
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53317095/#53317095
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52264122/#52264122
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52025780/#52025780
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50858472/#50858472
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50241925/#50241925
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/49600191/#49600191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you considered playing an all-human game?

Sounds like heresy, I know, but sometimes it's relaxing in a lazy way to play a game where nobody is a special snowflake and is actually a relateable and believable character who's no better or worse than anyone else by virtue of race alone.

Stop posting this thread, furshit.

This shit again.

Either way, play as human. Only low IQ retards play as non-human.

I'm a different user. I posted this reply archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56257970/#56258242 and it was deleted.
The mods were actively watching the board and deleting posts in that time, and they made a conscious choice to allow "I have no idea what races to use." threads.
If he is allowed to repost this obvious troll thread over and over and over, I am allowed to do the same, with the exact same image he used twice. This is what the mods want.

Have you picked a system yet ?

If you haven't, think about that first. System choice is much more important than what races are available.

If you have picked a system, it probably comes with races. Use the ones that come with it, and no others, unless you have a good reason to add or remove races. By asking which races to use, you are telling me that you probably don't have such reasons.

Burn in Hell.

Are you asking for cool suggestions or just general theories for building good races? What do you need, user?

>The state of Veeky Forums

>He says, as he bumps the thread

>Implying making/tg/ die faster isn't good

>If he is allowed to repost this obvious troll thread over and over and over, I am allowed to do the same, with the exact same image he used twice. This is what the mods want.
Post more Bajoran helmets fgt

By the wording of the OP, it is neither. It is not a question. It is a statement. It is like saying "I'm hungry".

Defend all of these:
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/54096996/#54096996
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53439041/#53439041
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53317095/#53317095
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52264122/#52264122
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52025780/#52025780
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50858472/#50858472
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50241925/#50241925
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/49600191/#49600191

A creative prompt is an obvious troll thread now, guys.

Go for exotic animal based races.
Shit like Penguins, Piranha, Pangolin, Pygmy Hippo, Giant Otters, etc...
It's always fun making up racial traits for these types of characters.

It is when it's posted ten times with no context.
Please read the OP text closely.
>I have no idea what races to use.
To use where? In a game? The OP did not say it was in a game. If so, what kind of game? What setting? Is there magic in the setting? Is it in space? Do those races need to be playable? Why does this game need multiple races in the first place? We don't know. There is basically ZERO context in the written words.
It's like saying "I have no idea what clothes to wear", that depends on a lot of context.
We cannot begin to pitch ideas without more information.

Human, subhuman (only due to social constructs) and Super Human (not player starting race, an earned privilege).

Stop using fireden links; they're too slow. Use 4plebs like a normal person.

Human
Halfling
Elf
Dwarf

OP is a paid poster.

First generation Mechanoids - closest to the will of Super, oldest and most powerful
Second generation Mechanoids - the most numerous, with higher degree of free will
Third generation Mechanoids - seemingly failed experiment, fully devoted to collecting information
Fourth generation Mechanoids - significantly smarter than the other generations, sole player character option

Hey there. I'm the original OP of most (not all) of the threads you linked. I don't know who you are, but it is obvious I have attracted your attention somehow.

My threads were created to spur discussion and get fun ideas for new and creative races. They were never intended to troll.

You, however, clearly are. I love your antagonizing towards the mods and other such whining. "WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO SPAM THESE THREADS??? REEE!"

Nobody is spamming threads you aspie fuck. You're literally a child, screaming about why somebody is 'bwaking the ruwes!' when I did no such thing. It's pathetic how you continually link to my literal year old posts to 'prove' how I'm spamming them, as though less then 1 thread a month is spam. Also I love your autistic ranting about how since I used a period nobody should respond to me.

I don't really need to write an argument here, just take a look at yourself. It's pathetic, it's juvenile, and it's fucking hilarious. You are this angry, and I didn't even intend for it. Apparently I'm a master troll, or more likely I just attracted the attention of some autistic kid.

Get your ego out of Veeky Forums posting.

How many times has this been posted?

I'm the user who was arguing with him but holy shit calm your buttcheeks

You have no idea what races to use FOR WHAT?
A game? What kind of game? Tell us! You won't get a useful answer otherwise!

Have you ever considered the purpose of the thread was to spur discussion and to get ideas on fantasy races, instead of asking for help for a specific concept?

Please go be a furry somewhere else.

Hey buddy, I don't know who you are, but it's obvious I have offended you in some way.

I won't be posting these threads any more. Hope you aren't too mad. If any more of them pop up, they are not from me, ok?

You should try not to get so angry about stuff like this, but I understand why you are. Please forgive me and move on.

Have you considered that this is on par with the oval?

Have you ever considered that people cannot read your mind through the internet?
The sentence "What races should I use in a game?" is a question.
The sentence "Tell me what races to use in a game." or "Give me ideas for races to use in a game." is a prompt.
The sentence "I have no idea what races to use." is a statement. It is not inviting any discussion and it does not mention games at all. It is like saying "I'm hungry."

go yiff in hell furfag

It's a common sentiment on Veeky Forums though

Delusional furfag, go back to /trash/

I refuse.

Fuck off, degenerate. Just because Veeky Forums is not shitting on furfags 24/7 like we did a decade ago, doesn't mean that it's suddenly okay to be one. Kill yourself post-haste.

>This entire thread
Can hiro just delete Veeky Forums already?
It's obvious he won't bother fixing the place.