nice ass.

What game?

it looks assassins creed related

Does he get skewered by a hammer?

Jesus Christ, was that Origins?

>Amonkhet Spoiler Season.webm
Also is that Mektor?

The fuck's a mektor?

Some internet pundit I don't really want to give too much attention to because pundits are cunts. Just forget about it.

c'mon man, gimme at least a bit more than that? Can't find anything about him on google.

I don't feel like he is a quality guy worthy of any mention aside from maybe his TGWTG stuff.

accurate

Hold on for a second. Are you talking about Metokur? AKA Internet Arristocrat AKA Jim81Jim?

This all happened in one turn?

Yup. would you like an explanation of what's going on exactly?

I don't even

>Slaneshi Demon

Yes please

God I sucked at this game

Right, the most important moment of the video happens exactly two seconds in, when the opponent plays a card called Maxx "C"

First, a bit of background. In Yugioh, if you summon a monster due to a card's effect, this is referred to as a special summon. Special summoning is an incredibly powerful and important part of the game, and is a fundamental part of basically every Yugioh strategy, and many decks are able to special summon repeatedly over and over on just a single turn.

Maxx "C" is an anti-meta card that, when discarded during your opponent's turn, let's you draw a card whenever they special summon a monster during that turn. You are not given a choice of whether you draw or not. In the video, the opponent knew that the active player was gonna special summon a lot that turn, so he used Maxx "C" to get what he hoped to be game-winning card advantage.

The active player, however, used this to his advantage. Instead of setting up his original strategy, he changed tactics and tried to special summon as many monsters as he possibly could, forcing the opponent to draw his deck and winning by milling his opponent out. Note, this is an incredibly ballsy strategy; if the opponent had even 1 card left in his deck by the time the active player ran out of special summon effects, there's an almost 100% chance that the opponent would have all the cards he'd need to win in one turn.

Huh. You'd think that they'd limit the number of special summons you can do in a turn.

Damn.

There's cards that can do that and the new link summons limit the amount of extra deck summons but it's still pretty crazy

Nope. And this is why Yu-gi-oh will always be a broken game, unless capcom loses their minds and changes the rules: The only rule is one normal summon per turn.

In a game where there's no resource to spend to play cards other than the card itself, if you can break that rule, you can do basically WHATEVER YOU WANT. It's why YGO is a clusterfuck of OTKO decks.

That's why special summons are so good. Normally, you can only summon one monster without an effect - a normal summon. Plus, each special summon effect is different in one way or another; you can't just easily rule away special summoning.

However, like this user said, there are ways to restrict how good special summoning is. One way that they've done is by restricting how many special summoned monsters you can actually have out on the field out at one time; now all but the weakest special summoned monsters need to stay in special zones, which make "solitaire" strategies of mass special summoning more difticult.

Don't most of the new link decks still go crazy with their special summoning? Also imo free advantage is a bigger problem than special summoning since it's fine if you can play your whole hand as long as getting blown out by a trap pretty much ends you

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c

"N-nani?"

idk I haven't kept up too far with the Link meta that much.

I think the main problem with yugioh is that you attack the creatures, not the player. If it were like magic, and you could choose to block or not to block, then you could keep your monsters alive before eventually tribute summoning. But since big monsters can basically always destroy little monsters, the game was forced to become faster and faster so you could play your big monsters in one turn.

basically, the only way to fix the problem is to fix the rules and ban basically all the cards. That's never gonna happen.

Eh, I can mostly keep monsters alive with copious amounts of backrow, the problem is that most decks can commit everything to the board, run into some devastating traps, and still keep going

>capcom
I thought YGO was Konami.

Anyways does anyone know any good MTG filename images, both cards with filenames and filenames related to MTG?

Yugioh is still owned by konami I believe

You have been visited by the Pillar Man of Greed.
Card advantage and deck thinning will come to you, but only if you tell me what he does.

Is... is that Dinosauar Thor?

Draws one extra card when you activate pot of greed?

yup. Beta Ray Bill. look it up

youtube.com/watch?v=MNL8iUTHUjY

They're a crime fighting duo, d-d-d, d-duoh yeah!

>DnD

More of a horse, but yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=55rM2_XvcT4

That's my favorite fucking game right there.

You should have posted fucking 4Swords McGee swinging two in each hand at once.

>hey, as long as it works.webm

I would bet that the next hour you are going to get another reply.

>barely used because of how dangerous it is
kek

God, this makes me angry. How dare she think I'm not autistic enough to care about potatoes?!?

I like the old filename better.
Scroll of summon janitor.

I posted it on /v/ a few times

works perfectly there too

you fucking failure
you absolute moron
Why didnt you say "DinoThor"

I dunno, I was just in awe of such a concept.
I didn't realize until like 10 mins after I posted...

Was this a real pitched idea?

That's more lawful neutral than lawful good.

Apparently.
The "What if everyone in a setting was the opposite gender" question is one that I've posed a few times.

Translation never.

obligatory

I've felt the comics been going downhill for a while, and while it's never been 10/10, I have always fucking loved Juggs

what is THE FUCKKIN SAUCE

I'd skill her chasm, if you know what I mean

Wait, did they fight at the end? I thought USA's mech was a scam. Who won?

Or Kosm, some might say

I have never appreciated mana in Magic more than when I watched a competitive YuGiOh game. Being resource less makes it a mess, even beyond that, I'm pretty sure there are no Force of Will-esque counters that can save you from a turn 1 kill there. Pretty sure you just bend over and take it

You can't post this on a blueboard. I'm calling the cops.

Yes.
(Spoilered for going off on a tangent.)
At first I didn't care, but seeing these so-called "feminists" suddenly do a 180 on being pro-Rule 63 on "boy's stuff" has made me interested, mostly because I like seeing these pseudo-egalitarians squirm hypocritically after their furious masturbation over GB2016.
The movie could actually turn out good if they show how women devolve into depravity in their own way, but knowing Hollywood it will either be a lazy rule 63 or some feminist utopia to pander to delusional radfems, and the latter is most likely because Hollywood still wants to kiss up to them while they let legitimate misogyny run around in their circles.
It's a great writing prompt regardless of how cynical the people who came up with it are. Hollywood has gotten lazy and is now running on rehashes and remakes.

I'm watching this while gulping down 50 cent instant ramen and I feel nothing.

First round was Japan victory.
Second round USA switched mechs and they tied.
Third round was USA victory via Chainsword.

Technically a tie, but Japan couldn't continue due to only having one mech.